• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:29 PM

she was honest as has been stated here and umpteen dozen hundred places.

The only lie she told was one of omission by keeping the truth about the rookies decision about Sasuke from him.

Everything else she told him was true

I know but I wonder if he'll make Naruto believe her?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#62 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:14 AM

One of the project I have, if you want to redo Naruto right is to forget the whole war arc. Everything until pain was great. Don't change any of that. Start the story from here. How Naruto get Sasuke back, while beating him. What's the last push for Sakura to accept her feeling? Making a Rock Lee fan. How make Naruto look like an actual leader worthy of the Hokage mantle. The only way you can keep after the war is the Bee arc, where he trained to control the nine-tails. That was well done. Do something with the remaining Akatsuki ( Zetsu in particular who was a let down). Tobi only teleportation. YEah those two in particular. Don't forget that this story must include as well Kabuto (if you start from there). Madara could appear. You don't need all the other village. Danzo and the elders should be Sasuke 1st goal. 

Just some idea here, if you want to discuss how I saw it, I'll be happy to help because right now, I've got my plate full with the Jonin exam story, if anyone is interested to read it: https://www.fanficti.../The-Jonin-Exam  It's a spin-off story of my how Naruto should have end.

#63 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:36 AM

my friend naruto is abattle manga not romance. so first there is must be some friendship between narusaku and then in shippuden will come the admire and like step and then in the last move or in 19 age there will come love stage and then the widding after that happy ever after.

#64 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:49 PM

will be starting soon. I say I'll do something, I do it. But I think it will make more sense to start where the Manga start declining noticeably.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 09 October 2017 - 11:50 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#65 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:53 AM

This is not the question you asked, but here is my advice as someone who started to rewrite Naruto too a few years back.

Don't.

I started my project a while ago intending to rewrite Naruto how I saw fit. Not just for pairings, but everything I disliked in general and inserting things I wanted more of (like Jiraiya for example. Possibly by favorite character to be honest). As time went on, I started to rewrite more and more things. I even shifted the time era and the entire setting.

And you know what? In the end, I dropped Naruto entirely. My series now has nothing to do with Naruto. Some vague concepts carried over, enough for us NaruSaku fans to recognize a few things, but that's about it.

The baggage of trying to stay true to the flawed concept of Naruto weighed heavily on my mind until I eventually dropped it. A friend who was overlooking my work and making suggestions constantly reminded me not attach my rewrite to the original too much and he was right. Eventually, I just threw the entirety of Naruto away.

The benefits of that is not only more freedom, but also a story to call your own and do what you want with.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users