#5 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:10 AM

karin_and_sasuke_by_anniiskittles-d63mlt

Ironically, the craziest fangirl of Sasuke was the only one who actually fell for him for a good reason and maybe vice versa.

#6 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:09 AM

karin_and_sasuke_by_anniiskittles-d63mlt

Ironically, the craziest fangirl of Sasuke was the only one who actually fell for him for a good reason and maybe vice versa.

Exactly! One thing I like about SasuKarin is the fact Karin actually is different from other girls who fell for Sasuke; she has a legitimate reason to love him, plus she wants him to be happy, but not for superficial reasons. I also love how she won't put up with his crap when he acts like a jackass. Plus with Sasuke, he actually cares about her genuinely, without it feeling forced like Kishi makes it with SS in the ending of the series.

#7 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:32 AM

Exactly! One thing I like about SasuKarin is the fact Karin actually is different from other girls who fell for Sasuke; she has a legitimate reason to love him, plus she wants him to be happy, but not for superficial reasons. I also love how she won't put up with his crap when he acts like a jackass. Plus with Sasuke, he actually cares about her genuinely, without it feeling forced like Kishi makes it with SS in the ending of the series.

She did not fell for the elitist crap but the real Sasuke the great and heartwarming guy.

tumblr_inline_moaclk5YCG1rpifut.png

This is Sasuke's true face when he was a likable character. Even what he said could be considered flirtuous. Its probably one of the few times he smiles genuinely.

In addition, she is like the only girl who has chemistry with him. Sasuke's extremely stern and emotionless personality works with her over emotional and hot headed personality. She is so crazy fangirl that it makes full circle and becomes hilarious. That's how it works. She is like a fusion of Sakura's design mixed with Naruto's character (to call on his BS). She was clearly designed to end with him.

Karin's expression at end of Gaiden tells the whole story... Kishi intended her to be with Sasuke. To make matters worse, she knew what love was which is wishing for the person you care to be happy. She is actually very selfless and its sad.

edit: Wait a minute he actually gave a reason on why Karin and possibly Sasuke fell in love. Something that he could not do with the official one.

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 03 August 2015 - 02:34 AM.

#8 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:49 PM

http://kanae-88.drea...h.org/2754.html

this should explain why karin is not a fan girl of Sasuke.

this is something I see in this forum a lot and it needs to be corrected quickly.

while Karin may be crazy about the guy she is in no way shape or form a fangirl.

Sakur and Ino part 1 were fangirls even partly in part 2 they remain as such.

But Karin on more then  one occasion has stood up to Sasuke, called him out on his bs and weakness, even called him an idiot on more then one occasion.

These are not the behaviors of a fangirl. She does not change herself to meet Sasukes expectations she does not agree with every little thing he says, and if he tells her to jump off a cliff because hell catch her she does not automaticaly consider it like Ino and Sakura would.

More importantly in the vein of heaven and earth being shown as NaruSakus connection, Sasuke put Karin in the most vital position for someone like him. His blind spot. For a person like Sasuke whose weakest point is his back where his visual prowess doesn't extend this means he would have to trust the person he puts there implicitly.

the one person he puts t​here canonically is Karin.

Edited by catsi563, 03 August 2015 - 05:50 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#9 Sarahmint

Sarahmint

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:wonderfulandterriblethings.tumblr

Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:06 PM

blushing_by_mokonaxmodoki.jpg

blushing

by mokonaxmodoki

Edited by Sarahmint, 03 August 2015 - 07:07 PM.

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

#10 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:09 PM

Nice one, Sarah :D The artist did a great job!

#11 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:42 PM

Astrid shes a big fixture on the SasuKarin Fan Club over on the Naruto forums. Shes good people lovely young woman

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#12 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:16 PM

Karin was hated by the fans for being an extreme fangirl. Ironically, everytime Sasuke and Sakura talk I cringe... and when Karin interacts with him I lose my kitten and laugh out loud.

They don't understand that her extreme fangirlism combined with her Tsundere personality make it go full circle to the point its funny. Maybe she was clearly a danger to Naruhin and Sasusaku so she had to be neutralized much like Sakura. The NH would say anything to put her down as if they were trying to force Kishi to change the pairings.

Naruhinas probably hated Sakura because she was the only girl who would stand in her way. The AU Hinata (a typical Hinatard) hates Sakura specifically because she is clearly in the way and she knows it.

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 05 August 2015 - 07:16 PM.

#13 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:43 PM

Karin was hated by the fans for being an extreme fangirl. Ironically, everytime Sasuke and Sakura talk I cringe... and when Karin interacts with him I lose my kitten and laugh out loud.

They don't understand that her extreme fangirlism combined with her Tsundere personality make it go full circle to the point its funny. Maybe she was clearly a danger to Naruhin and Sasusaku so she had to be neutralized much like Sakura. The NH would say anything to put her down as if they were trying to force Kishi to change the pairings.

Naruhinas probably hated Sakura because she was the only girl who would stand in her way. The AU Hinata (a typical Hinatard) hates Sakura specifically because she is clearly in the way and she knows it.

Yeah, that's what I think it is too. And seriously, we've seen that Hinata never was brave enough to try to tell Naruto how she felt, and when she did, she did it when she knew she'd die as well as her lack of faith in Naruto, but no NH fans ever go out of their way to notice that while we and others have, just like how the SS fans hated Karin because of SK, and how she was a better fit to Sasuke than Sakura is, like NH is with Sakura to Naruto.

#14 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:16 PM

I think it was more about admiration than love when I reread the manga. I think it was his ability to never give up that inspired her and maybe she confused it with love. I think Naruto indirectly pushed Neji towards Hinata.

That confession was so contrived and forced. I mean after doing almost nothing in part 2 out of nowhere she confesses and Naruto turns Kiyubi which is lame to no end. This was the moment when Kishi was starting to let his fans influence him.

I think Karin was one of the better characters introduced in part 2 (she had potential too but Kishi never used her). I mean she was hot in her own way. She was funny and had chemistry with Sasuke. She never hesitated to scold and boss him around when necessary. They are trying to justify sasusaku for the same reason they hate Karin... ironic ! If we take the "canon" for granted, its Sakura who is completely crazy for hooking up who is the worst dad in the history of worst dad and never standing up for herself when she has every reasons to do so.

#15 Sarahmint

Sarahmint

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:wonderfulandterriblethings.tumblr

Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:45 PM

Yeah, that's what I think it is too. And seriously, we've seen that Hinata never was brave enough to try to tell Naruto how she felt, and when she did, she did it when she knew she'd die as well as her lack of faith in Naruto, but no NH fans ever go out of their way to notice that while we and others have, just like how the SS fans hated Karin because of SK, and how she was a better fit to Sasuke than Sakura is, like NH is with Sakura to Naruto.

I got into watching Naruto after watching that scene with Hinata confessing to Naruto and dying in attempt to protect him.  It worked.  But if she survived, he should have come to her at the end.  I was upset at Sakura for coming up to Naruto after everything that happened and punched him.  I took Naruto's accepting her embrace as exhaustion (I was not familiar with Naruto at that time and didn't realize she was on his team).  Hinata smiled from a distance happy with his happiness.  

Unfortunately, he said nothing to her in the coming days or weeks after that, even though he  clearly remembered what she told him during the war when he looked at her and said "you are stronger then you look" or "you are strong I can see it in your eyes" with a smile.  He never confessed to her during the war.  You think you may die or she may die, so if he had to wait for the war to end to confess his love, it's not love enough.   NaruSaku grew on me, especially with the cpr kiss and heart massage.  At the same time, it was presented with humor and alongside SasuKarin (which I just had a feeling that it would not happen, even though I preferred Sasuke with her or any other girl not Sakura).  

If Naruto replied with a yes or no after the Pain arc, it would have been more meaningful and make him less of a douchebag that he ended up being at the end.  

Even Kishi had a hint about it in the script.

tumblr_nslmdq7rS51rdyv3fo2_500.gif

tumblr_nslmdq7rS51rdyv3fo3_500.gif

tumblr_nslmdq7rS51rdyv3fo4_500.gif

I think it was more about admiration than love when I reread the manga. I think it was his ability to never give up that inspired her and maybe she confused it with love. I think Naruto indirectly pushed Neji towards Hinata.

That confession was so contrived and forced. I mean after doing almost nothing in part 2 out of nowhere she confesses and Naruto turns Kiyubi which is lame to no end. This was the moment when Kishi was starting to let his fans influence him.

I think Karin was one of the better characters introduced in part 2 (she had potential too but Kishi never used her). I mean she was hot in her own way. She was funny and had chemistry with Sasuke. She never hesitated to scold and boss him around when necessary. They are trying to justify sasusaku for the same reason they hate Karin... ironic ! If we take the "canon" for granted, its Sakura who is completely crazy for hooking up who is the worst dad in the history of worst dad and never standing up for herself when she has every reasons to do so.

This is everything I loved about SasuKarin.  The moment she grabbed his sleeve to be with him alone is the moment I sunk into the ship.  I stopped after he stabbed her, but something pulled me in the direction of him being content with her.  He was lost without her.  He truly lost himself when he was going to give her up.  If he didn't care for her anymore, he still did react when Kabuto was talking about Karin to him.  She was the only girl who would stand up to him and lead him.  

That is what SasuKarin would have been.  

Instead we have a broken promise of Naruto never leaving Sasuke alone and Sasuke broken and apologizing for fighting against an evil government that tried to execute him along with his family when he was only 8.  Karin would have made sure that Sasuke had Konoha reveal their responsibility in the Uchiha genocide since she is related to it's "hero", followed by Itachi's post-mortem pardon.

Edited by Sarahmint, 05 August 2015 - 08:56 PM.

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

#16 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:23 AM

I may have preferred Sasuke x Hinata since to me it could've worked a lot better with similar personaltiies and she wasn't a fan girl of his so wasn't a complet doormat with him either. However, I could've also seen Sauske x Karin before they ruined her character in 699 by making her run back to him after he tried to have her killed that made me throw up in my mouth. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have been so disgusted with the paring if she didn't automatically drool over him in 699 and it took years for him to gain her trust back after he showed her that he truly has come back from the darkness.......
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#17 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:29 PM

tumblr_nkzgk1hgZr1u4st26o1_1280.png

Cause we all know where Salad really came from ;)

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#18 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:14 AM

Its kinda of interesting that Sarada still lives believing that Karin is her biological mother.

Edit: They are not allowed to interact as well cause otherwise Karin will expose the real ending pairing. Karin's comment and expression tell the whole story.

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 08 September 2015 - 12:18 AM.

#19 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:42 PM

I heard that SK was supposed to symbolize the ending of hatred between Uchihas and Senjus, and that's why Karin was made an Uzumaki. It was in an interview, which is probably fake. Kishi has already outright admitted the ending was not what he planned or wanted, but would he say that much? idk. Either way I think it's true whether it came out of Kishi's mouth or not, it's so kittening true and it was a good plan. NS and SK were very plot relevant and these couples were bigger than their bonds, they had a say in the bigger picture, there were great messages behind them that was talked about all the time. End hatred, surpass generations etc. NS symbolized a lot, only one of them is like I said, surpassing the previous generations, where they surpassed all the parallels who ended tragically etc. It would be the first time they could live happily ever after in a new era of peace.

Edited by sushi., 08 September 2015 - 08:17 PM.

ナルサク

#20 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:05 PM

Must read post of a comparison on how Sakura and Karin each met Sasuke.

Edit sorry wrong link

http://kanae-88.drea...h.org/2754.html

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 16 September 2015 - 05:49 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users