NaruKushi Appreciation Thread

48 replies to this topic

#21 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:52 PM

awkward_moment_by_indrockz-d725qux.jpg

torn_by_indrockz-d7a7chp.jpg
http://konoha-paradise.deviantart.com/

dont u think kushina is looking a bit fat? XD. I am curious that if she ate too much or anything else is the reason . :P

Ps: hint id enough for the wise.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#22 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:57 PM

Does it really matter? People ship Kakashi with Sakura, which I still feel uneasy about - but who cares? It's crack. Some people might actually like the odd idea of this pairing. If you don't appreciate it, then just get off the appreciation site -_-

Anyways xD Minato is probably gonna die. I guess... I like MinaKushi, as long as it's not a romantic kind of love. More like a mother-son relationship... I still won't forget how much Kushina wanted to be there for him as a mother, and how much Naruto always did want motherly love sometimes. And sometimes he just sort of... needed it, but couldn't get it :/ I like MinaKushi together as mother and son <3 But not as a romantic relationship. Does that work?  :happy:

He doesn't need to get off the appreciation threads. He can find the ones he likes just like everyone else is doing. He just wanted to list his opinions. Which makes me say this again... PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS YOU WANT TO DISCUSS!!! Seriously people, stop complaining in threads. That is 1000x more of a burden.

As for shipping them in a motherly way. I don't care. Kissing, hugging, crying, holding hands, carrying, laying with. I don't freaking care if see is teaching him how to read. As long as it isn't anything 18+, and it makes you happy. Go for it. The SakuIno, and SakuHina threads for example. Some people have them being romantic, and others have them chilling with each other in a friendly way. Just have fun.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#23 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

No regrets.

Seriously, this pairing is cute (they just look good together) and would make a great au not-related fanfic.

Though shipping it as it is fine as long as everybody has fun, kay?  :thumbsup:

Edited by Fenris, 11 October 2014 - 08:03 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#24 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:51 PM

Remember guys if someone tells you your ship is wrong for any reason.

You blow up their ship and continue sailing!

tumblr_nd7ehxr9gB1s2lv9po6_500.png

http://johannathemad.tumblr.com/

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#25 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:22 AM

He doesn't need to get off the appreciation threads. He can find the ones he likes just like everyone else is doing. He just wanted to list his opinions. Which makes me say this again... PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS YOU WANT TO DISCUSS!!! Seriously people, stop complaining in threads. That is 1000x more of a burden.

As for shipping them in a motherly way. I don't care. Kissing, hugging, crying, holding hands, carrying, laying with. I don't freaking care if see is teaching him how to read. As long as it isn't anything 18+, and it makes you happy. Go for it. The SakuIno, and SakuHina threads for example. Some people have them being romantic, and others have them chilling with each other in a friendly way. Just have fun.

Oh whoops. Yeah I meant that he shouldn't be on this particular appreciation thread in general. Because if you don't appreciate the pairing that the thread is about... why would you come and comment about what a horrible pairing it is? Let people have their opinions, even if it bothers you. And plus - it's frikin crack.

And I see what you mean. I honestly don't care how or what people ship, but sometimes the best thing to do is just let them be... Ship whatever you ship, let them ship whatever they ship, how they want to ship it.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 13 October 2014 - 03:23 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#26 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:50 AM

Actually this pairing can be very entertaining (and incest-free) if you like "Back to the Future" paradox. Naruto travels in the past and accidentally rescues his mother (instead of his father), but as a result he must save himself from nonexistance! You can add Sakura to the mix and have Minato crush on her. Plenty of jealosy! NS profit!!!

Edited by Syn11, 13 October 2014 - 06:52 AM.

#27 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:56 AM

Actually this pairing can be very entertaining (and incest-free) if you like "Back to the Future" paradox. Naruto travels in the past and accidentally rescues his mother (instead of his father), but as a result he must save himself from nonexistance! You can add Sakura to the mix and have Minato crush on her. Plenty of jealosy! NS profit!!!

Lol xD Is that becoming a new thing? NaruKushi and MinaSaku? lol

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#28 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:05 AM

@Iwantbuns:

MinaSaku is actually pretty freakin' cute, okay? :mad:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#29 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:15 AM

This is wrong...
WqQwzgf.gif

#30 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:50 AM

This is wrong...

then why does it feel so right?

narukushi_shy_by_indrockz-d7a7cdt.jpg

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#31 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:01 AM

then why does it feel so right?

narukushi_shy_by_indrockz-d7a7cdt.jpg

oh gawd plz no
WqQwzgf.gif

#32 mangafan

mangafan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Too many to type

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:24 AM

Ewww. Who creates threads such as this? Ugh

#33 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:39 AM

*comes to see mother/son cuteness*

I just don't ship incest, but non-romantic parent/child relationships are my guilty pleasure. :wibble:

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#34 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:18 AM

I leave one day and this place has bashing again. I can't hold your hand people.... You know if I'm talking to you.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#35 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:39 AM

@Iwantbuns:

MinaSaku is actually pretty freakin' cute, okay? :mad:

Didn't say it was a bad thing xD 

#36 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:51 AM

People who complain should be ready to face the consequences, prepare thy selves.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#37 M E E S H O O

M E E S H O O

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Read Naruto and Bleach, watch Inuyasha and Kyojin no shingeki, NaruSaku, IchiHime, Inuyasha and Kagome ..

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:13 AM

There are people who requested for this crack pairing thread? NaruKushi, Seriously?! 

Wth FoolishYoungling, I know that this is a crack pairing thread but do maintain some sort of boundary for these threads. We are talking about romance between a mother and her son! This does not give a very good image to this website. 

There are people who requested for this crack pairing thread? NaruKushi, Seriously?!  Wth FoolishYoungling, I know that this is a crack pairing thread but do maintain some sort of boundary for these threads. We are talking about romance between a mother and her son! This does not give a very good image to this website.

1+

#38 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:19 AM

*comes to see mother/son cuteness*

I just don't ship incest, but non-romantic parent/child relationships are my guilty pleasure. :wibble:

And yet there are so many people here thinking that any pairing can be only M-rated. It makes one wondering... how in hell they managed to read Kishimoto's manga which is full of such "incest".

I love Kushina and Naruto's family love. Mothers are like that... special.

Lol xD Is that becoming a new thing? NaruKushi and MinaSaku? lol

Why not? It can make NS even more interesting. =)

naruto_y_kushina_by_2000foi-d5tazz4.jpg

Edited by Syn11, 15 October 2014 - 04:30 AM.

#39 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:32 AM

I leave one day and this place has bashing again. I can't hold your hand people.... You know if I'm talking to you.

Some people are party poopers T__T

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#40 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:48 AM

tumblr_muujqbmciT1slac2mo5_500.jpg

I love this picture.

Take it in whatever context you want. Family, love, whatever. 

Edited by Fenris, 15 October 2014 - 04:49 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users