SakuHina Appreciation Thread

25 replies to this topic

#21 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:36 AM

I must not be the only one who thought "Wow... what if Kishi suddenly had the balls to pull off some kind of Korrasami". I would die happy, I'm not even joking lmao. Making this ship canon would be the biggest troll of the century.

I honestly wish these two had friendlier moments together.

what could have been u guys

I don't know much of Avatar, I have some knowledge of the first series though. Well at the very least from what I heard, altough some say Korrasami came out of nowhere at least (to my knowledge) didn't screwed the characters, which is the problem most people have with NH and SS. So yeah it would've been better.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#22 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:01 AM

But it didn't screw them over or come out of nowhere.

I'm reserving comments on Korrasami. I've wanted to watch the series but never got a chance. I did love the original series though.

On topic: Sakuhina fanon is cute.

Analyzer-Sama... This is NOT a debate thread, so please can you pick your opinion and take it another place or what are you so insecure about your canon pairings that the very instant someone says something bad about them you're gonna jump in defense?
Don't tell me you are checking everything single new post in every single thread people here make just to see if they are not saying something bad about your precious pairings??? (It's a rhetorical question, please don't answer)
You have WAAAY too much time in your hands, dude.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#23 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:17 AM

Ok, sorry to all the people in the thread and to the mods too, it was my fault for setting her off, I apologize.

#24 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:44 AM

Dear lord, this has gotten annoying as kitten.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#25 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:30 AM

Seriously, it's a crack thread, so please. Don't be such a killjoy. There's a time and place for everything, ffs. So press pause on that while your here, or any other crack thread. Please. Thanks.

tumblr_mdqhdussDo1qdfdg1o1_500.gif

:lmao:

Okay, so... when the pairing have color palettes that are cute together, I give it a try.

LOL whats happening up there.. ^ tfw the song is pure fire and the beat drops lmao

YES pink & purple goes so well together  :love:

tbh this ship went from a joke to being really serious business for me real fast, I love them

#26 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:33 AM

MY GOD, EVEN TENTEN SHIPS THEM

tumblr_n96auv0uC31tcbw0so1_500.png

I ship them, cause reasons.

tumblr_n486mhjNj11qdnjjpo2_r1_250.gif

1NnQMem.png