Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:20 AM

"I'm going to get some ramen with hinata-chan!"...PFFT. 

Yep, most Cliche line in any Sakura/whoever fic. 

People have this expectation that EVERYONE needs to be with SOMEONE otherwise they have a sad, unfulfilled life. They don't want to think that maybe being with NO ONE is better then being with someone you don't truly want. I'm not going to super glue Naruto to Hinata, or anyone else just because he can't be with Sakura. To me, that's glossing over the sometimes messy, painful parts of love. 

I think its more satisfying emotionally and dramatically for him to be like. "Maybe in this life, I couldn't make you love me, but I won't stop loving you. Maybe in another life it'll be different, but I'm always going to be here." Because to me, that's the sort of man Naruto is thats why I adore him.  

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#22 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:46 AM

This was my main beef with SS fanfics (I was once a sasusaku fan way back in part 1 forgive me) They always tossed him off to Hinata..Naruto's cliched line in a SS fanfic was "I'm going to get some ramen with hinata-chan!" Lol. I got no issue with Naruto hanging out with Hinata but it doesn't mean you have to reduce him to a 1 dimensional character who wouldn't be affected at all by SS/whatever crazy Sakura pairing.

Well pairing the spares is nothing new in fanfiction, writer do it all the time to feel better I guess. But the surprising part was that Kishi practically did the exact same thing, the only difference is that some writers at least try to find some kind compatibility between the characters, nit pair everyone off randomly.

#23 Sarahmint

Sarahmint

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:wonderfulandterriblethings.tumblr

Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:44 PM

OMG!  I ship this so hard!

Headcanon AU where everything is canon as we know, but much later as Sarada gets older, Sasuke sends a contract for Naruto to sign, he flies over. . . maybe I should make this into a fanfiction.  

Basically Naruto had his fairy tale ending in The Last as his memories are retconed that he was never alone and had Hinata with him the whole time, making Naruto live the non-lonley life he always wanted.  Sasuke has the death he always wanted, using outer-path to revive the Uchiha clan of each and every one that was ripped from life that night, including Itachi.  Sakura finds comfort in Sasuke's older brother.  He is a lot more gentle and kind then Sasuke ever was to her.  They fall in love and have a child who grows up to become Hokage.

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

#24 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:16 PM

I'd prefer ItaHina, but I really liked that moment in Road to Ninja x3

2cp9h02.jpg

tumblr_mjttdiO4Qd1rh5eero2_250.gif

I like that scene in RTN, gives me more of an excuse to ship ItaSaku. XD. I also ship her with Deidara because he's hot hehehehe.

#25 DextersBro

DextersBro

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, tennis, culinary arts, hanging out with friends, tigers

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:13 AM

I'd prefer ItaHina, but I really liked that moment in Road to Ninja x3

2cp9h02.jpg

tumblr_mjttdiO4Qd1rh5eero2_250.gif

Yeah Itachi and Sakura would make an interesting couple. Much better than Sasuke and Sakura.

Dexter+on+fire.gif

#26 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:09 PM

Ahh ItaSaku..one of my guilty ships.

my very first fanfic was SasuSaku/ItaSaku and i got so overwhelmed with the amount of reviews. But i got hit with NaruSaku feels and i lose all my passion with it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users