147 replies to this topic

#141 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:59 PM

I keep thinking about this scenario with Sasuke x FemNaruto. Sasuke has a massive crush on Naruto, one that he's not exactly proud of. To make matters worse, he finds himself unable to actually talk to her, When the kiss happens, he throws up on top of her. Other than that though, he's not coming off like Hinata. To Naruto, he's just extremely distant and stuck up for not talking to her. So, she goes the distance to try and get him to acknowledge her. Sakura is hostile to Naruto because she recognizes Sasuke's crush, though she begins to open up more to the other girl as time goes on.

Matters are complicated after the Chunin exams, when Neiji starts to spend time with Naruto. This actually plays a role in Sasuke leaving the village, wanting to get away from it while cursing his own weakness.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#142 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:11 PM

FemNaruto is actually been dubbed Naruko by the fandom. :smile: Just saying

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#143 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 16 July 2018 - 07:19 PM

I keep thinking about this scenario with Sasuke x FemNaruto. Sasuke has a massive crush on Naruto, one that he's not exactly proud of. To make matters worse, he finds himself unable to actually talk to her, When the kiss happens, he throws up on top of her. Other than that though, he's not coming off like Hinata. To Naruto, he's just extremely distant and stuck up for not talking to her. So, she goes the distance to try and get him to acknowledge her. Sakura is hostile to Naruto because she recognizes Sasuke's crush, though she begins to open up more to the other girl as time goes on.

Matters are complicated after the Chunin exams, when Neiji starts to spend time with Naruto. This actually plays a role in Sasuke leaving the village, wanting to get away from it while cursing his own weakness.

Lmao I had to laugh. ^^ I just imagine Sasuke leaving the village with complicated feelings and muttering to himself: you are weak...Sasuke, ...

But even though, I don't ship them. (But it would be the most believable ship ever)

Or maybe Neji and Naruko? This just gave me a brilliant idea for a crazy fanfiction.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#144 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 07:23 PM

Yamato and Sakura. I just can't forget this couple.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users