SasuHina Appreciation Thread

421 replies to this topic

#41 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:59 AM

Their arguments remind me of another anime but I can't remember which. Was it Ouran? I'm not sure.

Anyway, if RTN sasuke ends up with RTN hinata, expects a lot bruises on sasuke

persistence_equals_victory_by_elcii-d54r

What does the scooter say about their power level? What!? Over 45523953532952309672069!?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#42 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:11 AM

What does the scooter say about their power level? What!? Over 45523953532952309672069!?

Wow!

That's the power level of a berserker

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#43 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

i would like to ship this pairing if it was shown from part 1..but, what a heck...im neutral for sasuhina,anyway..because im not that interested to sasukarin that much, its look similar to sasusaku.. :confused:  :confused:

2ivn2tv.jpg

#44 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

i would like to ship this pairing if it was shown from part 1..but, what a heck...im neutral for sasuhina,anyway..because im not that interested to sasukarin that much, its look similar to sasusaku.. :confused:  :confused:

Try explaining that to the NaruSaku fans that like SasuKarin, but hate on SasuSaku like everyday. >.<

2XtVwF6.png

#45 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

To be honest I've said this so many times, I want Sasuke to die. However if he doesn't (please Kishi don't do this, just kill him) and he ends up with a girl (that is if he actually likes girls), then I would have no problem seeing him with Hinata. It's not a catastrophe like SasuKarin which is pretty much the same thing as SasuSaku. It fixes the message send to the audience, that's ok to treat women like crap. It won't be an amazing message but at least it's a fix.

Edited by Nostradamus, 23 June 2014 - 11:14 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:58 PM

SasuHina is so much more... refreshing compared to SasuKarin and (bleh) SasuSaku in my opinion..

sasuhina___touch_by_lems-d3cgn1t.jpg

road_to_ninja___sasuhina_by_lems-d535n8r

My god. I worship Lems just as much as I worship LadyGT xD

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#47 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:35 AM

My god. I worship Lems just as much as I worship LadyGT xD

SHOOOOOOO!!!

If she saw that she might never complete my dream of seeing her make SasuHina drawings!

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 24 June 2014 - 02:42 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#48 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:17 AM

Been a slow day...

sasuhina_pocky_day_by_2kaon-d6tr291.jpg

#49 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:38 AM

And that explains why they are going to make babies at 45523953532952309672069 times more, since Sasuke is so set on rebuilding his clan anyway.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#50 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

And that explains why they are going to make babies at 45523953532952309672069 times more, since Sasuke is so set on rebuilding his clan anyway.

Sasuke was like 12 when he said that... I honestly don't think he was talking about babies, he was talking about honor. But at some point he is gonna think about it. He would probably be a little less lenient towards the obsessive, crybaby, fangirls that push themselves on him though. Which is why: Hinata!

Edited by Iwantbuns, 24 June 2014 - 03:39 PM.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#51 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:25 AM

Sasuke was like 12 when he said that... I honestly don't think he was talking about babies, he was talking about honor. But at some point he is gonna think about it. He would probably be a little less lenient towards the obsessive, crybaby, fangirls that push themselves on him though. Which is why: Hinata!

:lol: Well, please don't misinterpret my joke with a serious matter. I understand that he was leaning more on rebuilding the honor & name, but we can still expect him to do the 'making baby' thing, but with less intensity that is. LOL

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#52 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

:lol: Well, please don't misinterpret my joke with a serious matter. I understand that he was leaning more on rebuilding the honor & name, but we can still expect him to do the 'making baby' thing, but with less intensity that is. LOL

I get you :)

#53 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

call me crazy or whatever,but out of all the pairing from naruto,this is the pairing that gives me more feels than any canon or semi canon pairing,even if its a crack pairing...the possible chemistry between these two characters gives me butterflies in my stomach..the fanfiction is also amazing,the fanfiction authors have such a fantastic imagination,they write them so in character and their interaction as something magic(not all of them,some few authors just like to mock on the pairing by writting them out of character)

seriously,i think it would be a tragedy if sasuke ends up all alone...he spent half of his childhood focusing on revenge ,acumulating anger and suffering more than any human being could take..thats why i think he deserves someone as sweet and kind as hinata..she is a woman who is  able to love with such a passion and intensity,and thats what sasuke needs in his life...not shallow fangirls,who likes him for his looks...hinata is the least shallow person on narutoverse ,she  would be able to love him for who he is,to look past his looks and his past,and not judge him...she would be simply perfect for him,they belong to eachother...i know it has very little chance of happening,which breaks my heart...i wish there were more narusaku fans who ship this amazing pairing..some fanarts i like

10307434_248184545385276_838399367323553

1546291_214093208794410_832909688_n_zpsb

what a peaceful and serene couple!

#54 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

^ Such beautiful fanarts   :wub:

#55 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

what a peaceful and serene couple!

I feel like the serenity of this pairing is what really brings me to it. Sometimes you don't want all the drama and craziness... sometimes you just want two people that can really get each other.

ac53e21e9c03475eb1ae21f471b9c27d-d3e6tdo

#56 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:18 PM

Btw does anyone know any good SasuHina fanfiction? I knew a bunch but I can't remember most of them...

#57 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:40 PM

Btw does anyone know any good SasuHina fanfiction? I knew a bunch but I can't remember most of them...

do you have any criterias?for example:AUs or non AUs ,which rating,which genre and so on

#58 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

do you have any criterias?for example:AUs or non AUs ,which rating,which genre and so on

Give us any. :O

2XtVwF6.png

#59 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:41 AM

Not really. I love all types of SasuHina... but some do annoy me, because they make the pairing out to be another one of those pairings. The one that revolves around sex, no logic, no beginning friendship or connection, a ton of SasuSaku-like angst...

I hate those so much. Do you write fanfiction? I tried to once, realized what a horrible writer I was, and quit XD No seriously I'm really bad at putting my creative and serious thoughts into words. Unless it's humor based, I suck at writing. But I absolutely love reading and drawing about it ;)

#60 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:58 AM

SasuHina has always been a pairing that intrigues me. I know in canon Sasuke and Hinata hadn't even spoken to each other, but just the idea of them being together is fascinating. Neither are too loud and are controlled. They both come from Clans with regulations and laws. They had father issues. And Hinata never really worshipped him blindly like how all the other girls did when he was younger and I can see Sasuke find that a little appealing. I always thought all the fangirls annoyed him.

Of course, Sasuke's very rude and blunt so Hinata's self-confidence might not be the best match for him if he can even bring Sakura down. But I feel like Hinata could understand Sasuke and not be so pushy and forceful with him like everyone else. She's really sympathetic too so that also helps. This pairing just feels really harmonious and peaceful. Not a lot of pairings, whether canon or not, have that.

I don't really ship Sasuke with anyone because it's OCC, but I like SasuHina for fanarts and crack fanfiction. I'd like to write a SasuHina fanfic at some point to develop them properly from canon, but it would definitely take a lot of work. You'd need to give them a lot of interaction and meaningful moments, particularly on Sasuke's end, to do it right. Hinata's also really obsessed with Naruto too do you'd need to work with that. But I'm okay with a challenge. :P

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 28 June 2014 - 02:59 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users