The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:31 PM

She is? Where did you get that from

she was joking lol

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#42 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:43 PM

You're adorable.

:kukuku:

ナルサク

#43 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:28 PM

Seriously, what's so wrong with being single :facepalm: ?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#44 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:41 PM

What do you know, another one that's all about romance. :zaru: These people apparently don't have an original idea in their heads if this is the best they can come up with.

Seriously, what's so wrong with being single :facepalm: ?

Being single is a terrible thing, don't you know? Just look at TenTen. *sarcasm*

#45 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:52 PM

Tenten may not have been single for all we know. She could be the mother of Rock Lee's child

#46 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:05 PM

Tenten may not have been single for all we know. She could be the mother of Rock Lee's child

But it's only speculation until proven one way or the other. TenTen appears to be single and miserable and Kishimoto's general portrayal of female characters is of being romance-focused; and thus, if they aren't in a relationship, they must be unhappy in one way or another.   -_-

Slightly off topic, but that's why I'm so glad I picked up things like Akatsuki no Yona and Kino no Tabi, it's just so refreshing to see something with strong, independent female leads after the horrendous writing of female characters in Naruto.

#47 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

she was joking lol

^ This
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#48 Ginzy

Ginzy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

WTF?! Does everyone have to be paired up with someone in this kittening manga?! No one can escape the pairing hell, not even Gaara
-__-

Edited by Ginzy, 19 May 2015 - 08:18 PM.

#49 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:14 PM

WTF?! Does everyone have to be paired up with someone in this kittening manga?! No one can escape the pairing hell, not even Gaara -___-

Next thing you know Orochimaru will have to get married.

#50 Ginzy

Ginzy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:17 PM

Next thing you know Orochimaru will have to get married.

LOL he'll marry kabuto

#51 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:48 PM

Kakashi and Gai were singles and Kishi seemed perfectly fine with it... this is getting lame. Editors probably asked for it because fans want it.

Edited by Otaru, 19 May 2015 - 08:49 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#52 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:55 PM

arnold.jpg?w=650

JFC. Before I read the plot summary, I thought please don't force Gaara into some stupid out of character romance, please don't do this. But then I saw the first sentence. "Choose a wife".

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABOUT PAIRINGS NOW. WHY. WHAT THE KITTEN. Even romance shoujo mangas have some other plotlines besides romance. Meanwhile Nardo has been reduced to nothing but a low-quality shipping doujinshi. Disgusting.

#53 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:27 AM

Ok, just wondering? Since I barely keep up with everything Naruto related, has it been mentioned that Kakashi has a girlfriend?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#54 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:06 PM

Ok, just wondering? Since I barely keep up with everything Naruto related, has it been mentioned that Kakashi has a girlfriend?

I skipped through the plot of Kakashi Hiden on Narutopedia and it seems that the novel is about how someone told Kakashi "to find a woman of his own", theeeennnn adventures ensued and he formed some kind of friendship with a single mother. Now she writes him letters and the whole Konoha assumes she's his girlfriend  :th_yeah:

#55 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:42 PM

I skipped through the plot of Kakashi Hiden on Narutopedia and it seems that the novel is about how someone told Kakashi "to find a woman of his own", theeeennnn adventures ensued and he formed some kind of friendship with a single mother. Now she writes him letters and the whole Konoha assumes she's his girlfriend  :th_yeah:

Thx! Lol, just reading this makes me mad.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#56 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:51 PM

I didn't knew about this :lmao:

This series LMFAO 

Robert-Downey-Jr-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe283

Edited by Nar123, 20 May 2015 - 04:51 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#57 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

So a whole bunch of posts on this threat were deleted when the website went offline for some reason. Some people were concerned that Gaara would end up with Hanabi. I wouldn't worry about that given the age difference between the two

#58 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:24 PM

So a whole bunch of posts on this threat were deleted when the website went offline for some reason. Some people were concerned that Gaara would end up with Hanabi. I wouldn't worry about that given the age difference between the two

There's only six years between them.  That's not a barrier to marriage.

#59 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:37 PM

There's only six years between them.  That's not a barrier to marriage.

There are reasons aside from the age that Gaara's bride is unlikely to be Hanabi. Being a sand ninja the council will probably want him to marry someone from his village. Hanabi's a leaf shinobi.

If it won't be Matsuri, then his bride will probably be a sand kunoichi or noblewoman

#60 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:16 AM

There are reasons aside from the age that Gaara's bride is unlikely to be Hanabi. Being a sand ninja the council will probably want him to marry someone from his village. Hanabi's a leaf shinobi.

If it won't be Matsuri, then his bride will probably be a sand kunoichi or noblewoman

I don't think it's going to be Hanabi, either.  My point was that as stupidly as this franchise is being handled, it could be Hanabi.  It could be anyone, and it wouldn't have to make sense.  They have long passed the point of making sense with their choices for some of these characters.

And there's no concrete reason to think the council would insist on a same-village marriage.  Other Kage have married people from other clans and villages, and Gaara's own sister married from outside the village as well.

Nevertheless, I'm hoping for Matsuri.   :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users