#121 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:12 AM

Mr. steal your girl returns

The eye magic truly tiresome lol. It's frustrating to see them twist up existing characters to accommodate Boruto. Ugh just end it already.

I bet Hinata will have some role since Toneri is back.

I already know it wasn't canon. In my earlier post I was pointing out that similarly to Hinata, she made an appearance in the Anime before being introduced in Manga, just like Hinata did. Unless this new girl made her appearance in both since I don't read the Boruto Manga.

Yeah. True. It's the same as Sumire; she's not yet introduced in the manga.

#122 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:24 PM

An affair.

smiling-face-with-horns.png

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#123 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:57 PM

Yuck. Probs gonna scream and cry again for Naruto. Essentially The Last 2.0 ft. Children

#124 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

God damn why bring that ret-com guy back, you know what I wish I could do right now is blow up the moon like Piccolo did, that way I could at least have a smile on my face as I kill Toneri.

#125 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

Yuck. Probs gonna scream and cry again for Naruto. Essentially The Last 2.0 ft. Children

They might even do that since the show can't get any more kitten up than it already is. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#126 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

I never thought they bring back Toneri since most fans in Japan I hear hated him

#127 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:42 PM

He brought NH together so I assume SP wanted to appeal to International Hinata Fanatics :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 December 2017 - 02:43 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#128 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:55 PM

Toenails was meant to be another life-raft for NH fanboys to cling to like Sakura and Neji was, nothing more. Everything starting from the War Arc and beyond is all just filler in my eyes.

#129 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:13 PM

IGN talking about Boruto :

I have a feelings that these guys were payed because the way they talk about how Boruto is different than Naruto and it's slow pace ... it's like asking or more like begging maybe for people to be patience and keep following/supporting it. And they didn't talk about the quality of the story or character development , i know it's not a review so maybe theres no need for them to go into detail, and why at the end asking if Salad likes Boruto .... i think that's unnecessary. The vibe of these 2 girls don't know what the kitten they talking about for me. Edit : Besides it's been long time since IGN talk about anything related to Naruto ... why now? all i can think about is they getting payed because the anime or boruto as a whole doing bad.

Edited by Yyubie, 25 May 2017 - 08:16 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#130 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:39 PM

@Yyubie Just so you know, IGN is known for being payed to say good things about whatever product. Mostly games since that's their specialty.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#131 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

An affair.

smiling-face-with-horns.png

That would be the ' Slice of Life ' genre like they want the anime to be.

That would be so cheesy.

#132 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:03 PM

I just got done watching Episode 9, and I got to say this: 

So far Episodes 8 and 9 have been the best episodes in the series so far for me personally mainly due to the interactions that Boruto and Himmawari had with Hiashi and Hanabi. Not to mention it also felt new since we never knew how things were when it came to Hiashi and Hanabi after Boruto and Himawari were born. 

Also the fight between Boruto and Hanabi in Episode 9 to me was great, and if anything it further proves why I always thought Hanabi was superior character over Hinata despite barely being involved in the original series. The talk that Boruto and Hanabi was nice to and it kinda contrasts how he is when it comes to his aunt and his mom. Like with his mother Boruto's like yeah alright, but with Hanabi just from this episode he heard what he said without being annoyed, and it somewhat felt heart to heart. 

side note -   BoruSara shippers are probably gonna be happy too.

My review will be up soon. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#133 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:11 PM

What's that shipper Buritoxsalad moment?

Seem like all the budget goes to this episodes.

#134 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:30 PM

IGN talking about Boruto :

I have a feelings that these guys were payed because the way they talk about how Boruto is different than Naruto and it's slow pace ... it's like asking or more like begging maybe for people to be patience and keep following/supporting it. And they didn't talk about the quality of the story or character development , i know it's not a review so maybe theres no need for them to go into detail, and why at the end asking if Salad likes Boruto .... i think that's unnecessary. The vibe of these 2 girls don't know what the kitten they talking about for me. Edit : Besides it's been long time since IGN talk about anything related to Naruto ... why now? all i can think about is they getting payed because the anime or boruto as a whole doing bad.

Ign is not the best one to go to about this since they can't get anything in kingdom Hearts right.

I never thought they bring back Toneri since most fans in Japan I hear hated him

Why, why did you him back I'm still trying to forget that piece of kitten exist along with his movie. By the how did he give bolt that eye.

#135 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:53 PM

My review is finally up: 

#136 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

I just got done watching Episode 9, and I got to say this: 

So far Episodes 8 and 9 have been the best episodes in the series so far for me personally mainly due to the interactions that Boruto and Himmawari had with Hiashi and Hanabi. Not to mention it also felt new since we never knew how things were when it came to Hiashi and Hanabi after Boruto and Himawari were born. 

Also the fight between Boruto and Hanabi in Episode 9 to me was great, and if anything it further proves why I always thought Hanabi was superior character over Hinata despite barely being involved in the original series. The talk that Boruto and Hanabi was nice to and it kinda contrasts how he is when it comes to his aunt and his mom. Like with his mother Boruto's like yeah alright, but with Hanabi just from this episode he heard what he said without being annoyed, and it somewhat felt heart to heart. 

side note -   BoruSara shippers are probably gonna be happy too.

My review will be up soon. 

Hanabi had the significant role, stronger and was the one to talk to Boruto. Well, this isn't something new that Hinata is nowhere involved in this :zaru:

What's the BoruSara moment ? It's like they're doing role playing trap from time to time between BoruSumi and BoruSara. Either way, it's a good watch like experimenting things XD

Edited by T XD, 31 May 2017 - 03:20 PM.

#137 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:00 PM

Um...

Am I seeing things or Hima-something has lazy eyes in the beginning? My eyes do need rest soon.

Edit: Okay, my eyes probably are playing tricks. I had to take break from anime soon. I caught up like 4 anime in less than 3 days, so forgive my confusion...

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 31 May 2017 - 04:01 PM.

#138 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:49 PM

Everyone knows Hanabi can kick Hinata's ass. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#139 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:54 PM

Everyone knows Hanabi can kick Hinata's ass. :zaru:

That's for damn sure. That's why i say if you switched hinata and Hanabi's role in the last would be alot better cause that stupid fake love story wouldn't happen. You could reintroduced Hanabi and develop her more with Naruto being a mentor like person to her while Sakura and Naruto interact. Hanabi is a better character and we know very little about her.

#140 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:42 AM

That's for damn sure. That's why i say if you switched hinata and Hanabi's role in the last would be alot better cause that stupid fake love story wouldn't happen. You could reintroduced Hanabi and develop her more with Naruto being a mentor like person to her while Sakura and Naruto interact. Hanabi is a better character and we know very little about her.

Yup and this episode pricisely reminded me why I found Hanabi more interesting than her older sister.. plus it was such a huge missed opportunity to completely neglect her in part 2. Especially the Last.. like damn you could've made it into a story about Sisters with a romance subplot. That could've been so much better.

Its still early, but I get the feeling based on what she told Boruto "If you ever need anything when it comes to your situation just come see me" we'll get to see more of her.

Who knows out of Naruto's generation she might even become the only redeeming character in the series besides Kakashi and Kurama of course.

Actually here's something how would implement Hanabi into the series be it Part 1 or Part 2?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users