• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#43561 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:56 PM

History written by the victor. Their lies will become the truth.

Captain price from modern warfare 2 said it best.

I can tell they're deliberately undermining the relationship Naruto and Sakura had, even when you see them interacting it's not the same. 

Then you have Bleach, where Kubo even though IchiRuki didn't happen  he showcases that things haven't changed between them and I really appreciate that when it came to the final chapter.

That's one of the points I can give the bleach ending is that ichigo and rukia are close friends and still see each other. But no naruto and Sakura can't even interact anymore up your kishi.

Well man this shows that Kubo is a far better writer than Kishi then Oda will be the same as well I bet and so will other writers as well that will see this and hope that they also learn from this as well

Kubo and oda will always be better than kishi. Even though kubo was rushed towards the end with more time ichiruki could have happened. At least oda has his story planned out to the letter so one can mess with it and I think one piece has tighter continuity than both bleach and Naruto together expect for fairy tail.

#43562 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:38 AM

I can't remember this, did Sakura-Chan know that Sasuke was close to death when she was healing Naruto and giving him CPR?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#43563 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:43 AM

I can't remember this, did Sakura-Chan know that Sasuke was close to death when she was healing Naruto and giving him CPR?

nope i remember that chapter vividly that wasn't the case. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#43564 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:55 AM

No, although I wish she did. Just to shut up some ignorant people.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#43565 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:10 AM

Like someone to interview him and bring up the old interview and call him out on it.

It was funny how he slipped up at the NY Comic Com convention when he mentioned that Hinata is like his wife and strong, spirited woman. The in just called him out on it when he stated,"Just like Sakura." Kishi froze for several seconds  :lmao:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#43566 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:36 PM

When Naruto was cast in The genjutsu and felt guilty about not returning Hinata's feelings. Was Toneri the one who did it?

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#43567 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:47 PM

And also how long was Naruto in the genjutsu?

#43568 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

Kubo and oda will always be better than kishi. Even though kubo was rushed towards the end with more time ichiruki could have happened. At least oda has his story planned out to the letter so one can mess with it and I think one piece has tighter continuity than both bleach and Naruto together expect for fairy tail.

Kubo was the exact opposite of Kishi, Kishi turned into a yes man for the higher ups and editors after he fought them for so long and went through a couple. Kubo refused to bow down to the higher ups. If you notice, Ichigo used to be front and center on a lot of SJ's stuff, but later on he slowly fell out of focus. Tbf there were other reasons for this, but Kubo wasn't really making any friends at SJ's upper management that's for sure.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#43569 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:16 PM

It was funny how he slipped up at the NY Comic Com convention when he mentioned that Hinata is like his wife and strong, spirited woman. The in just called him out on it when he stated,"Just like Sakura." Kishi froze for several seconds  :lmao:

I still love the interview where he made the same false comparison about his wife and Hinata, and mentioned how his wife also called him out on it.  I think the only thing he's been honest about in recent interviews is when he stated that NaruHina was a pairing born of pity.

Edited by Kagomaru, 03 February 2017 - 08:23 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#43570 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:10 PM

I still love the interview where he made the same false comparison about his wife and Hinata, and mentioned how his wife also called him out on it.  I think the only thing he's been honest about in recent interviews is when he stated that NaruHina was a pairing born of pity.

No, he was saying that since that since the last.

Oh right there was video that I never watched. Thanks for that.

#43571 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:35 AM

Kubo was the exact opposite of Kishi, Kishi turned into a yes man for the higher ups and editors after he fought them for so long and went through a couple. Kubo refused to bow down to the higher ups. If you notice, Ichigo used to be front and center on a lot of SJ's stuff, but later on he slowly fell out of focus. Tbf there were other reasons for this, but Kubo wasn't really making any friends at SJ's upper management that's for sure.

Cause Kuna would not do what they wanted, makes me wonder how they treat Oda?

#43572 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:11 AM

Probably better since one piece Is their biggest cash cow right now. Hope they don't interfere too much with oda.

#43573 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:40 PM

I remember years ago during Kishi's wedding when One Piece author Oda told him his wife looks like" Sakura" lol and there was even an interview of Kishi comparing his wife to Sakura then years later came that interview saying his wife is like Hinata. :lmao:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#43574 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

I think he can do whatever he wants, because that's what I've heard before, and it's been #1 for like a decade. Plus, he stays away from the one thing people are obsessed about, which is shipping. ;p He treats Nami and Robin the same way he treats Sanji and Usopp. They're just crew.

ナルサク

#43575 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:27 PM

I remember years ago during Kishi's wedding when One Piece author Oda told him his wife looks like" Sakura" lol and there was even an interview of Kishi comparing his wife to Sakura then years later came that interview saying his wife is like Hinata. :lmao:

Consistent he sucks at it.

#43576 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:28 PM

I think he can do whatever he wants, because that's what I've heard before, and it's been #1 for like a decade. Plus, he stays away from the one thing people are obsessed about, which is shipping. ;p He treats Nami and Robin the same way he treats Sanji and Usopp. They're just crew.

That why one piece works he sticks to that way and it work.

#43577 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:26 PM

That us true and good as well good I would not like to think what the fans would do, I mean I get the same thing right now on fanfiction by the Hinata fans saying I should kill Sakura off in a nasty way, one even said Hinata could beat Beerus from DBZ, I asked how and why, they said cause she is Hinata and a true goddess.

#43578 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:07 PM

That us true and good as well good I would not like to think what the fans would do, I mean I get the same thing right now on fanfiction by the Hinata fans saying I should kill Sakura off in a nasty way, one even said Hinata could beat Beerus from DBZ, I asked how and why, they said cause she is Hinata and a true goddess.

lol, what's next? Saying Hinata can beat Superman?

#43579 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:59 PM

Ya right superman beat goku twice once when goku was a God. Next they'll say she can beat whitebeard and any logia type devil fruit users in one piece or the yanko and warlords, sephiroth, kratos which hinata couldn't even hurt any of them.

Hahahahaha ya right the guy who made vegeta scared aside from freeza little miss useless will beat a guy that destoyes world's for fun or cause he's borded and who steamrolled over all the z fighter like nothing buu inlcluded and 18, defeat piccolo with kittening chop sticks and caught tien fist with say shop sticks, ya purple cat God win, he just has to one shot her. I don't think they get that you're a ns fan and don't realize hinata will be killed in nasty ways.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 05 February 2017 - 01:34 AM.

#43580 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:37 AM

Such "fans" are the types that have absolutely NO concept about differences in "power scaling" between series' / franchises..

They hear two completely different characters from two completely different universes be called "gods/goddesses" and they automatically think that makes them completely equal in power. It's why there were so many fans of Goku who thought that if DEATH BATTLE! did a rematch that included Super Saiyajin "God", it would suddenly make him more powerful than Superman could ever be despite the explanation from the end of initial battle between them about why Superman would always be more powerful..

The same with Red and Charizard vs. Tai and Agumon - countless fans from the ignorant chunk of the Pokemon fandom saying that if they simply replaced Charizard with Arceus (despite Red not having him or anything), then the Pokemon side would easily beat WarGreymon (on top of countless other ignorant excuses or even lies), just because Arceus is called the "God of Pokemon", once again ignoring the massive difference in power scaling between the Pokemon universe and the Digimon universe as well as the actual shown and proven, in-universe facts about the two franchises, as well as the power, strength, endurance, speed, abilities, feats, etc. of the two combatants..

Such fans hear "god" and more than likely think it must automatically mean equal to the biblical "God" who is supposedly all-powerful, invincible, omnipotent, infallible, etc. rather than being far more comparable to the gods of myths and legends - Greek, Norse, Shinto, etc. - who are far more fallible and usually only hold domain over one thing, and even then, not all-powerful over it and such.

2e5.gif

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Facebook (1)