Close
Photo

Some of your favorite thrilling, creepy, horror movies and/or shows you like?

love horror movies shows :D

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:27 AM

• The Conjuring
  • The Fourth Kind
  • The Grudge
  • The Ring
  • Smiley
  • The Purge
  • The Exorcist
  • Coraline
  • The Twilight Zone
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Outer Limits
  • Buffy
  • Tales from the Crypt

There's a whole lot more, though.. What do you guys like?

Edited by Iwantbuns, 17 June 2014 - 02:02 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#2 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:58 AM

I LOVE The Twilight Zone.

There was this series of Star Wars books that were awesomely creepy, though, that I used to love reading when I was 12 or so. Not sure if the official genre was horror, but they sure creeped me out. I really wish I remember what the series was called. I used to check them out of the library all the time.

I haven't watched the Purge and most likely won't get the chance to with my family around, but the trailer I saw for it recently piqued my interest.

I read the original Frankenstein novel.

Not too much is coming to mind since it's not a genre I watch or read all too often, as much as some of it interests me.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#3 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:40 AM

I LOVE The Twilight Zone.

I KNOW RIGHT, I freaking love that show, it's crazy good x)

I haven't watched the Purge and most likely won't get the chance to with my family around, but the trailer I saw for it recently piqued my interest.

It's reeeal creepy.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#4 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:14 PM

1) The Grudge (Still gives me chills)

2) The Ring (Samara :argh: )

3) The Conjuring

4) Insidious

5) Exorcism, The Indian Way

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#5 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

For me, it would be:-

• Tales of terror from Tokyo (an anthologies of Japanese urban legends told in episodic format)
  • The Ring (the remake scares me more than the original)
  • The Others
  • Suspiria
  • Tales of the crypt
  • Are you afraid of the dark
  • Coming Soon (Thai horror movie)
  • Sundel Bolong (Indonesian horror movie)
  • Insidious
  • Hellraiser

I think I probably missed some.

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#6 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

Here are some of mine.

• Psycho
  • Night of the Living Dead
  • Evil Dead 2
  • Blade 2
  • Halloween
  • Halloween 2
  • Nightmare on Elm Street 3
  • The Devil's Rejects
  • Freddy vs Jason
  • Saw
  • 28 Days Later
  • Dawn of the Dead (2004)
  • Trick R Treat
  • Paranormal Activity
  • Horror of Dracula
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  • Nosferatu
  • From Dusk till Dawn
  • The Conjuring
  • The Birds
  • The Shining
  • The Exorcist
  • Jaws
  • Pandorum
  • Cannibal Holocaust 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#7 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Horror is my favorite genre of movies! My list can go on forever but I'm going to stick with movies that really did scare me.

For starters as a kid these always scared me...

Nightmare on Elm Streets

Friday the 13th

Halloween

To me those are the classics and now I can watch them all the time, and for some odd reason it's soothing, lol.

Now movies that have scared me as an adult and I'm talking like jump in my chair the first time I watch it.

Insidious

Paranormal Activity

Sinister

and the one movie that till this day makes me cover my eyes is...

REC

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#8 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:18 PM

Horror is my favorite genre of movies! My list can go on forever but I'm going to stick with movies that really did scare me.

Nightmare on Elm Streets

Friday the 13th

Halloween

To me those are the classics and now I can watch them all the time, and for some odd reason it's soothing, lol.

Now movies that have scared me as an adult and I'm talking like jump in my chair the first time I watch it.

Just the originals or the whole series?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#9 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:30 PM

Just the originals or the whole series?

For the first ones I love the series but for scare factor only the first two squeals actually really scared me, and that goes for all three movies. However if any sequel is on TV I'll watch it.

#10 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:04 AM

You guys have some really good lists :D

#11 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:13 AM

For the first ones I love the series but for scare factor only the first two squeals actually really scared me, and that goes for all three movies. However if any sequel is on TV I'll watch it.

I'm curious, what your opinion of Halloween 3 is?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#12 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

Oh god Halloween 3 that right there should tell you what I think about. I have no idea why they decided to abandon Micheal Myers and go with an evil corporation and it's twisted Halloween masks that are powered by witchcraft. My god I can even hear the god awful music that plays during the commercial that adversities the masks in the movie, it's just awful. If it was called anything other then Halloween then it would have been fine, but no they deiced to call it Halloween 3 and that was just horrible.

#13 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:31 AM

I like SAW & Final Destination Series. Done. (Can't stand horror or ghost stories, so no list for it.)

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#14 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

Oh god Halloween 3 that right there should tell you what I think about. I have no idea why they decided to abandon Micheal Myers and go with an evil corporation and it's twisted Halloween masks that are powered by witchcraft. My god I can even hear the god awful music that plays during the commercial that adversities the masks in the movie, it's just awful. If it was called anything other then Halloween then it would have been fine, but no they deiced to call it Halloween 3 and that was just horrible.

The reason for the change was because the "Michael Myers" saga was never supposed to go past the second movie. The original idea for "Halloween" was an anthology series which would have a different Halloween story every year (or every movie release).

So Director/Writer John Carpenter wanted to end the Myers saga and that's why Michael by all purposes dies at the end of the second film and why H3 has a completely different theme.

Unfortunately, most people were confused by the lack of Myers and didn't like the third film so the movie's gross was far lower. That's why the studios brought back Michael for the rest of the franchise.

If Halloween 3 would have actually succeeded, the whole franchise may have been a different story every year, similar how "The Twilight Zone" featured a different story every week.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#15 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:32 PM

The reason for the change was because the "Michael Myers" saga was never supposed to go past the second movie. The original idea for "Halloween" was an anthology series which would have a different Halloween story every year (or every movie release).

So Director/Writer John Carpenter wanted to end the Myers saga and that's why Michael by all purposes dies at the end of the second film and why H3 has a completely different theme.

Unfortunately, most people were confused by the lack of Myers and didn't like the third film so the movie's gross was far lower. That's why the studios brought back Michael for the rest of the franchise.

If Halloween 3 would have actually succeeded, the whole franchise may have been a different story every year, similar how "The Twilight Zone" featured a different story every week.

Yeah I know they wanted to take the Halloween series into a set of different creepy stories. They wanted to have several other sequels with different characters and each movie would be their own personal Halloween nightmare and they were hoping that the success of the previous Halloween movies would launch it even further but it hurt them instead since there was no Michael Myers. Of course I was a about 5 when I saw the movie so I hated it right away lol, back then I didn't understand what they were trying to do.

#16 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:44 AM

One of my babysitters used to watch horror movies all the time. I remember The Mask (one and two), Charlie (1 and 2), and some others I don't remember the names of. I'd watch the movies, but I was like 6, so they freaked me out.

If I were to watch them now I'd probably see them differently, though have to say from what I remember that's not really my brand of grimdark.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 18 June 2014 - 02:45 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#17 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:57 PM

Canadian bacon-a Canadian horror movie??? somehow

Twilight Zone

Psycho

Bates Motel

The Crazys

Exorcism, 2, 3, 4...

SCARY MOVIE

Halloween

Shining

Scream

Black Friday the 13th-lol

Nightmare on Elm street

Children of the Bacon/corn, lol

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#18 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:42 AM

I forgot to mention The Faculty. It's a really awesome, fun 90s horror movie starring Josh Hartnett and Elijah Wood. It was directed by Robert Rodriguez.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#19 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:17 PM

no one has seen any of canadian horror movies

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#20 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:40 AM

The Purge, The Shining, IT, Sweeney Todd, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, uhmmm... My brain doesn't work right now... I can't remember more :argh:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: love, horror, movies, shows, :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users