• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4870 replies to this topic

#4801 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Mar 29 2010, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thoughts guys

http://forums.naruto...ad.php?t=606552

like miss soupy said only the point discusses there thoughts don't bash the fandom..some r not even naruhina fans or sasusaku fans...

Before I get into that, let me say first of all, I have a dislike for Narutofan. Because the majority of the people there are unwilling to compromise or admit anything as solid evidence for the opposing fandoms. So I'm not surprised why they dismiss the confession and cast us as delusional. But now I'm going to show my work.

Looking at 469 chapter 10 onwards, we can see the look of shock on Naruto's face. To me it seems to be the result of two things combined.

1.He has just been told, by the girl he has liked his entire life time, that she has fallen in love with him, seemingly out of nowhere. He had the same reaction to the hug after he defeated Pain.

2.She now suddenly claims to have dropped any semblance of feelings for the person who is their teammate, his best friend and her first love. Their shared goal and desire to bring sasuke back, and suddenly she says she has dropped all of that. He even has flashbacks of her from part one and how much she really cared for sasuke.

Now in Naruto's mind, her confession is coming out of left field. We all know he can be oblivious, just like a lot of us guys do. Ive been guilty of that too. And this IS Naruto, so hes that much denser. He most likely convinced himself that Sakura would always love Sasuke, ever since the hospital scene in part 1. Now im not saying he stop loving her(Even Sai could see that hes in love with her), its never that simple, rather he decided that he just wanted her to be happy. That was why he made the POAL, now just for himself, but also to bring Sasuke back to her. And that promise is what most likely drove him to become stronger over the course of the time skip. So the POAL more or less had become his lifes purpose, and now the person he made the promise too no longer needs him to do it. You can see why he is at first shocked and then angered.

So I can understand why some people would say the confession is a lie, and it partly is concerning her dissapeared feelings for sasuke.

However, then we see her embrace him and tell him how she has watch him grown and how he has been there and how he has brought him piece.

Keep in mind once again, Naruto is having trouble believing this, because she has always complimented him in her thoughts, and then with a caring smile. But this is the first time she has said something to his face. Its a lot to take in.

Now we all remember Naruto cuts her off telling her how he hates people who'd lie. And then we get some more dialogue on how she doesn't care for sasuke anymore, and then she leaves.

So the people who write the confession off, usually already dislike Sakura, so they believe that its just her once again being a horrible, selfish person.

However, she spoke the exact truth the entire time of her confession.

She HAS watched him grow, the entire length of part 2 is littered with her admiring his maturity and his progression. She has been right by him to see how much stronger he;d become and how strong willed of a person he is. She has been on dates with him, she has complimented and encouraged him, tried to feed him and hugged him right after the biggest triumph of his life thus far after saving the village. Naruto wasn't the only one growing, she was too, and so did her affection for him. And it was done through the strength of friendship, which helps create lasting relationships. And he HAS brought her peace, how many times did he assure her they'd bring Sasuke back and she'd believe him? If it was all because of guilt she simply would have told him just to stop, she kind of tried to do that in part one when she was in his hospital room. She told him she loved him because it was the truth, and in or order to belive this you kinda have to believe in sakura as person, who wouldn't like about liking someone like that. She came there and confessed but she wants him to be safe and not have to suffer anymore, she had good, selfless intentions. She is not using him as some consolation prize, she loves him because of who he is, and how he makes her feel.
\

#4802 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Mar 29 2010, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thoughts guys

http://forums.naruto...ad.php?t=606552

like miss soupy said only the point discusses there thoughts don't bash the fandom..some r not even naruhina fans or sasusaku fans...

They just can't seem to get that about all of this. They can try and deny that part of the confession but they can escape the truth. I get that she had feelings for Sasuke but she moved on and tried to give Naruto what he wanted since the beginning.

They don't even get that Naruto was still living in the past, a past where Sakura wanted to be with emo boy aka Sasuke and that's why he didn't believe the part about Sasuke. For me there's a lot shown about this confession that makes me say that she has feelings for Naruto and that she has very small lingering feelings for Sasuke.

Edited by crazyefra, 29 March 2010 - 11:42 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#4803 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

that was really good xD

Edited by SS3 Goku, 29 March 2010 - 11:39 PM.

#4804 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:09 AM

Okay. Listen up. I will say this once and once only.

1). Stop posting links from other forums/sites into this thread, and then using the opinions expressed by those people who aren't NaruSaku-ers to basically have a bash fest.

2). Stop wondering why SasuSaku-ers and NaruHina's think the way they do, and generally using that as an excuse to have a bash fest.

3). Stop bashing. Period.

Those are the rules of this forum. Some of you newer members don't quite seem to understand this GOLDEN RULE of Heaven and Earth. Learn this rule. Understand this rule. Live by this rule. Or learn the hard way the consequences of not following this rule.

This problem is not only happening in this thread. It can also be found in the chapter threads, and even threads that really have nothing to do with Naruto.

We take pride in upholding certain values on this site. Certain members of you are tarnishing these values.

Stop it.

As I said before, this is the one and only warning you will be getting. Break the rules anymore, you will get warned. Get warned more than once get Temporarily Banned, get even more warnings after that get Permanently Banned.

We the Moderators and Admins of this site have reached our limits with this behaviour. I highly advise you newer members, and yes even some of you older ones, to GO READ OUR RULES

#4805 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:37 AM

Okay, I get it. Don't want to get bad karma for my slight bashing. Any other opinion I make will have no more bashing.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#4806 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:42 AM

So...

Wonder if Kishimoto will make Sakura train for her birthday (that was yesterday)... Trying a new subject... Eh-heh...

Um... Anything, new...? I'm out of it today, heh.

#4807 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:25 AM

That would be cool if he used Sakura's birthday as a hint for it to be a conversation between her and Tsunade about how they're like each other. Try not to repeat her mistakes and what she has in front of her.

Edited by Insurrection, 30 March 2010 - 03:26 AM.

#4808 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:36 AM

Hmm... I read that one thing from the NF forums about Sakura's confession. Why that person hopes it wasn't the real deal.

So my question would be this, thinking deep and hard about this whole situation, who here believes that Sakura feel for "the nice guy", instead of falling in love with Naruto for who he really is?

I personally believe she loves Naruto because he is Naruto. He was there for her and I'm sure that really helped show her who he is, but even when he was there when she needed it most she didn't really fall in love with him (POAL) because she at that moment loved Sasuke.

However, when Naruto returned, we were shown many obvious signs of Sakura's growing affection of Naruto. The signs were small, but even Kishi threw us some very obvious signs later on with Sai and Yamato.

For me, I think one big thing that Sakura fell in love with Naruto for was for who he chose to be. She found out that he had the Kyuubi and yet for all the pain Naruto went through growing up, in the end it made him stronger.

Another thing would be, his strength and perseverance. Naruto never gave up no matter what. Something I'm sure Sakura cherishes.

Another would be his courage and his desire to protect people even if it meant his own death. Naruto is obviously courageous but his desire to protect the ones he cares about is so great that it has helped him win fights. He proves how much a person matters to him by putting his life on the line for them, and Sakura has seen it before. To bad she wasn't awake to watch when he protected her, but she knows he did it.

And another big thing would be Naruto's love. His love defines who he is. He fights out of love, he bleeds out of love, he loses himself out of love, sells his soul to the devil out of love, all of which Sakura has bore witness to.

In the end, I believe that Sakura fell in love with Naruto for the person he is, not because of what he did for her, but because he is the kind of person who would do anything for her.

I think this sounds a lot better than saying Sakura loves Naruto because he was always "the nice guys" a_thumbs.gif

#4809 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:42 AM

Pretty sure we wouldn't be here if NS didn't have a strong mutual arguement. I may have not become full NS until Shippuden but there were parts in the fiirst part that made it seem like a tree was planting its roots.
I know the Kakashi mask episode was a filler but the thing stood out to me was when they all took their individual turns Sakura and Naruto were doing the same thing unlike when either one of them was with Sasuke. It's a sign of them enjoying each others company, though maybe I'm playing too much into that.

They just know each other, which is why the friend arguement wouldn't bother me, but since it's progressed to this point it seems nearly impossible for it to be anything but NS.

Edited by Insurrection, 30 March 2010 - 04:48 AM.

#4810 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:19 AM

I believe there will be on especially with current events Tsunade will recognize that history is repeating itself but more in a dangerous way. Like herself, Sakura is stuck in the middle. Still to this day had Sakura not chicken out too much she probably could have killed Sasuke may not through poison but she's a medic and knows enough that the Uchiha's true power is through their eyes. Common sense will told her to eliminate Sasuke's eyes. Hell she still has more balls to kill him than Naruto.

I don't that BS speech he made but the fact is and Shikamaru pin point very well is that Naruto won't kill Sasuke. Fight & beat the kitten of him yes, but killing him no! Naruto thinks he can't beat Sasuek but the only reason it seems he's weaker is because one: he didn't finish his sage training since it was rushed due to Pein & two: he haven't master kyubi's powers and there's a reason why Minato seal it inside him & Jiraiya was pushing him to learn it. After the incident at H&E bridge Yamato convince him to stop using it. True Kyubi seems harmful but remember Naruto always had someone to help get back in control and right now he doesn't have that luxury anymore. So I sense a discussion between Naruto & Kyubi soon because we see the affect Minato did with the sign and Naruto is more block from Kyubi since it took a long time for him to recover from Sakura's poison when it should have been taken care of within few minutes.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#4811 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Mar 29 2010, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... I read that one thing from the NF forums about Sakura's confession. Why that person hopes it wasn't the real deal.

I think this sounds a lot better than saying Sakura loves Naruto because he was always "the nice guys" a_thumbs.gif

So what is basically being said is that Naruto is a "Nice guy" Truthfully that term is wrong. Naruto isn't a "Nice guy" but rather the "Good Guy"

Now as there may be some confusion as to what I mean. Sakura originally fell for Sasuke because of the whole "mysterious bad boy" side to him, that is attraction deal with it. This is where the argument for Sakura always loving Sasuke over Naruto comes into play, bc most people believe that the nice guy will never win out against the bad boy when it comes to getting the girl. Many times this is true simply because of attraction.

However, Naruto is not a Nice guy as I said before. He is a GOOD GUY. So what is the diffrence?

-A nice guy chooses to do stuff for a girl in hopes that itll get the girls attention and she will love him for doing those things.

A good guy would do those things because that is just the way he is and he doesn't care if he is loved back. He will deal with things like a man because those are him beliefs

-A nice guy will always follow what he thinks a girl wants because he doesn't want her to be unhappy or unapproving of him.

-A good guy has a strong base for what he believes and doesn't let anyone shake them.

-A nice guy whines to a girl and complains and is just unattractive for the most part because the behavior becomes pathetic.

-A good guy is serious about what he wants and continues to try and succeed.

There are many more diffrences, but I don't want to bore you now.

Basically, the good guy takes the good qualities the nice guy has(caring,committed,etc) and the good qualities of the bad boy(exciting, passionate, fun) and mixes the two together.

I will say, that Naruto part 1 could have been more of a mix between the nice guy and good guy but now he is pure good guy as he matures.

And truthfully a women is more satisfied by a good guy who has his stuff together and is passionate and strong than a bad boy who is broken and insecure.

So this is why Sakura could be falling for him because he is who he is not because of guilt hope this can explain it in an abstract way.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#4812 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:37 AM

^ Nice thoughts, and I agree with you. I will say though, this is a good topic to debate, the foundations of Sakura's romantic love for Naruto, shallow or deep. I say deep and explained why above smile.gif

#4813 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Mar 30 2010, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Nice thoughts, and I agree with you. I will say though, this is a good topic to debate, the foundations of Sakura's romantic love for Naruto, shallow or deep. I say deep and explained why above smile.gif

thank you lol I believe that when people say that she feels guilty and thats why she said that she loved him they were wrong or also those that say she loves him like a brother and that she could never love him more than that .Those people fail to realize the growth of his character.

If you wanted to compare it to real life, it could look alot like this nice guy<bad boy<Good guy. Just because most girls have a stronger emotional reaction to those bad boy qualities is why the nice guy tends to fail because he cannot supplement those emotions so it leaves a hole within the girls heart and she doesn't feel fulfilled. Where as the good guy balances out and allows her to be fulfilled emotionally. Trust me I was a guy who went from the nice guy to the good guy and there is definately a diffrence, as girls will respond diffrently in both scenarios.

Now what does this have to do with Sakura?

Well theoretically she is based most on what a normal girl would be like, emotions and all.

If this were the case, Then the above examples are perfectly safe to assume. She has been with Naruto for so long she hasn't realized his transition from a boy to a man has done to her feelings until she told him that she loved him. If you look at it from that stand point then she was perfectly telling the truth about loving him.

She was lying to herself about not caring at all about Sasuke(and thats why people believe she lied about her whole confession feelings included.) because of the emotions attached to him she will always love him in some form or another. However, that does not mean she wants to be with him i.e. Her feelings for Naruto overpowering any feelings she has for sasuke.

So overall I say her feelings are deep as Naruto gets close to that perfect balance with her where he can be her lover and friend.

That would be the perfect scenario for them, but it really depends on where kishi takes it as I have said before NARUSAKU OR BUST! It is one or the other lol

P.S. Did anyone ever think of this, but since Sakura told Naruto she loved him, if she were to go to be with sasuke if he ever were redeemed and be with him, kishi would basically be turning her into the thing all sakura haters believe she is?(I have other words but there are young eyes here lol) I dont believe kishi would do that to his character, so if you think about it that way, SasuSaku was dead since she told Naruto she loved him. Just a thought

Edited by narukunsakuchan, 30 March 2010 - 06:05 AM.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#4814 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:45 AM

..well..well..well, so the "Sakura must love Naruto for who he is, and not for what he is now", is in the line again. rolleyes.gif
Arguments like this occurred when chapter 469 came out, and speculating the "guilt, grief, pity, and lies" for NS.
I can tell, that Sakura is one of the persons, knew Naruto. I mean they are teammates, friends. So, if the opposing statements would be like this "Sakura must love Naruto for who he is, and not for what he is now" signifies a denial implications from the hints/developments of the pairing.

I mean, it was disregarded, Sakura felt comfortable with Naruto, and Sakura knew Naruto's aims for becoming hokage, never to give up, etc. In other words, SHE KNEW NARUTO ALL ALONG. So, in any means, oppossing statements like "Sakura will love Naruto because she is now strong, being loved by all people" is useless to give a refutation. biggrin.gif
But I think Sakura did not noticed like Sai's opening again of Naruto's feelings, that he really indeed loves her. So typical for, elucidating the truth behind that. laugh.gif

Edited by pinkheartsyellowstars, 30 March 2010 - 07:45 AM.

#4815 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

After her confession she has showed alot of effection to Naruto. After he recovered from the posion she helped him back. Too bad he still had the effect of the posion to notice. Of course she loved how he looked when he was a sleep. Oh Yeah she kinda was upset knowning that he would die with Sasuke if it came to that, but she also saw this a moment of hope as well. Alot of her effection was in her mind until the confession. There was monents in Shippunden where she leads Naruto or try to convince him. Like when he first came back asking if she seems more like a women, even Jiraya saw this as a moment of effection when Sakura was trying to flirt with Naruto. There is also where she tries to feed Naruto and she gives him that romantic look. Someone once said that they wanna see more of this side of Sakura awhile back which I agree. I think we well see more of this. It would be fun to see him get punched again, but we might not see it until he is Hokage and he ain't doing the paper work. Since most people already see Sakura as his assistant. But once most people become lovers you don't really see that sort of violance or abuse. I pretty sure Minato and Kushina beat up each when they were kids or more of Kushina picking on Minato. Yeah I pretty sure all these points been made. Like it says on my profile freshmeat. Take awhile to catch up to the rest of you and become more serious in my commits. Yeah pretty dumb and slow. Hm. Just like Naruto. cool! Oh yeah Happy Belated birthday to Sakura!

#4816 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:06 PM

For the next coming month here is what I purpose

http://www.narusaku....wtopic=9882&hl=

Are you willing to follow through it?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#4817 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:39 AM

heh, I wonder if this would count as a point towards NS

talk about role reversal! --Click here to view--

#4818 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:01 AM

@pharix

Ohh, I love her smile! They seem so happy now. Ahh. NS so close, yet so... Uh, yeah xD

#4819 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:24 AM

yup well in a way it is a good thing, for most pairings in this type of manga they really don't make things official til the very end so in a weird way you can say its a good thing.

And think about it this way for those two in this order of events:

-Sakura gave her confession

-she stormed off to go to sasuke

-she found sasuke

-Naruto saved her from sasuke

-they talked with kiba and lee and sai

-they immediately made their way back to the village where naruto talked to his friends

-Naruto said he was going to get ramen

-he is having ramen and she finds out that tsunade is awake

-then he is warped to froggy land(YES IT IS FROGGY LAND)

Going by this order of events that played out those two have had literally no time to themselves, meaning that when it comes back up later itll be a serious moment, and this will give sakura the time she needs to really reflect on everything without interuption. Meaning that it allows the confession to be brought up at another time.

If a pairing is meant for this manga it will be narusaku, it has all the signs that lie underneath everything needed for a pairing to work in a manga like this.

#4820 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Mar 31 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heh, I wonder if this would count as a point towards NS

talk about role reversal! --Click here to view--

Sakura has the same big smile Naruto gives it proves how much Kishi shows that they are both so much alike even their comical expressions are the same. Those are the secret signs he gives to show the pairing he is secretly developing...well not exactly secretly I mean the developing its so obvious there's no denying it.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users