4 replies to this topic

#1 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:41 AM

Do you think Rim is really dead? Why nothing was mentioned about how she died?

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 20 May 2011 - 12:01 PM.
Editted spoiler title

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#2 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware & Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (Manara @ May 20 2011, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you think Rim is really dead? Why nothing was mentioned about how she died?

It's actually Rin. biggrin.gif

This is only about Rin... Before Obito died, he asked Rin to implant his Sharingan into Kakashi's damaged eye. After the procedure was completed, Rin and Kakashi were forced to flee the continuing cave-in, and, with the help of Minato, went on to complete their mission. Rin's fate after this is unknown. She is assumed to have died, as Kakashi has indicated that all those close to him were dead and the fact that he lamented on how he failed to protect her. This would later be confirmed during Kakashi's dying moments as he was going to see Minato, Obito, and Rin.

#3 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (Kuraudo @ May 20 2011, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's actually Rin. biggrin.gif

This is only about Rin... Before Obito died, he asked Rin to implant his Sharingan into Kakashi's damaged eye. After the procedure was completed, Rin and Kakashi were forced to flee the continuing cave-in, and, with the help of Minato, went on to complete their mission. Rin's fate after this is unknown. She is assumed to have died, as Kakashi has indicated that all those close to him were dead and the fact that he lamented on how he failed to protect her. This would later be confirmed during Kakashi's dying moments as he was going to see Minato, Obito, and Rin.

Yes that I know. But it's just very strange that Kakashi, or any other person, has not commented on anything about the circumstances of her death. About the during Kakashi's dying moments, when he see Minato, Obito, and Rin, for me seemed more like His imagination. Unlike his conversation with his father...

Sure Kakashi thinks she is dead, but the rest is a mystery.

and sorry, is Rin! LOL

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#4 Arrakesh

Arrakesh

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (Manara @ May 20 2011, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes that I know. But it's just very strange that Kakashi, or any other person, has not commented on anything about the circumstances of her death. About the during Kakashi's dying moments, when he see Minato, Obito, and Rin, for me seemed more like His imagination. Unlike his conversation with his father...

Sure Kakashi thinks she is dead, but the rest is a mystery.

and sorry, is Rin! LOL

It's not his imagination, it's just him remembering those he had failed. Besides, in part I when he is lecturing Sasuke about revenge, he tells Sasuke that all those he cared about are dead, that they were killed. He doesn't say Rin, but it easy enough for us to realize he is talking about Obito, Rin and Minato at least.

#5 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

Kakashi didnt imagin that she died, We already new she was, he's stated more than once.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users