No replies to this topic

#1 demonfox04

demonfox04

The Don - 'Nuff Said

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:17 PM

Hey everybody. I just recently started playing this online game called Heroes of Newerth. It's currently in open beta and I've really enjoyed it. It's based of a scenario from Warcraft III called Defense of the Ancients.

It's basically real-time strategy but you place more focus on controlling and developing a Hero character rather than maintaining a base and gathering resources. Your objective is to ultimately destroy the opposing side's main structure. Like I said, it's quite fun, especially when you are playing with people you know.

So if anybody is on there, I figured you can leave your username on here so we could possibly play in the future, yeah?!

My username is wyseone. And for those who are interested, here is the official website: http://www.heroesofn...h.com/index.php

Thanks

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now, you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee

Whether 1 and 15 or 15 and 1, Superbowl or Toiletbowl...those are my Boys. Ain't no bandwagon here. GO COWBOYS!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users