49107 replies to this topic

#49101 jak123

jak123

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted Today, 02:50 AM

I will and always will feel bad for Naruto the most. He got the kittentiest end of the stick.

1. Didn't get the girl he loves.

2. Went through pain as a child just to go through it again as an adult.

3. Fought hard for all of his dreams just to have every last one of them ripped from him in a terrible fashion.

Loves Sakura-Chan? Lost her to Sasuke.

Wants to be Hokage? Couldn't even make it to his own inauguration.

World Peace? He didn't even do it, the war did.

Never gives up? Gave up on almost everything, not to mention became a hypocrite and a liar.

I want all of this to be a dream so Naruto can get the ending he deserves. I don't care about Sasuke nor Hinata. Naruto deserves his happy ending and so does Sakura-Chan.

SO MUCH THIS.

#49102 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted Today, 03:10 AM

2. Went through pain as a child just to go through it again as an adult.

Man, this one is the worst. Think about it, this story is supposed to be about him holding onto his bond with Sasuke but the ending has Sasuke leaving the village again to do black ops stuff for Konoha. In essence, Sasuke is sacrificing his own life in order to "atone" for lashing out when Konoha screwed over his family and Konoha is still keeping the truth a secret. And then we get that despite how close of a friendship Naruto and Sakura had, Naruto doesn't even know if she was ever pregnant.

Instead, Naruto's bonds are all thrown out the window so they could say that his bond with Hinata was the strongest bond in his life. You know, because she was always watching him. Never interacting with him or helping him with his loneliness, just her always watching him and them playing together once as children is enough for them to be soulmates. Just ignore all the stuff about how this loneliness could have made Naruto go down a dark path, also ignore Naruto telling his son to endure his own loneliness,

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#49103 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted Today, 04:13 AM

Still waiting for the heinous criminal known as Orochimaru to be locked up/executed for his crimes against humanity. I doubt Naruto has forgotten about him, given how traumatizing he is.

#49104 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted Today, 04:41 AM

Still waiting for the heinous criminal known as Orochimaru to be locked up/executed for his crimes against humanity. I doubt Naruto has forgotten about him, given how traumatizing he is.

With the way things turned out, I actually root for Orochimaru to just own everyone when their backs are turned.

2e5.gif

#49105 jak123

jak123

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted Today, 05:37 AM

With the way things turned out, I actually root for Orochimaru to just own everyone when their backs are turned.

Yeah, seems like all the major criminals (Sasuke and Orochimaru) were just forgiven for their crimes. He couldn't forgive Obito, but forgave them? I'm sorry, but Obito was WAY more sympathetic than those 2.

#49106 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,155 posts

Posted Today, 07:20 AM

Yeah, seems like all the major criminals (Sasuke and Orochimaru) were just forgiven for their crimes. He couldn't forgive Obito, but forgave them? I'm sorry, but Obito was WAY more sympathetic than those 2.

Yeah, and Obito at least genuinely wanted to make things right before he died, unlike Sasuke and Orochimaru, who  only did it for their own means.

#49107 DrK

DrK

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted Today, 07:42 AM

Orochimaru should already have done a massive Edo Tensei and bring back every Hokage and Kushina so that they can tell Naruto how disappointed they are. Then he would lose the will to fight. You can then also bring back Itachi and he can tell Sasuke that he takes back what he said about always loving his brother no matter what he decides to do, because he doesn't approve of him abandoning his friends for 13 years. Then Sasuke would lose the will to fight as well. And then they destroy Konoha. Orochimaru goes back to Oto where he becomes the new god of shinobi, and he keeps that position forever because he collected a bunch of cryogenically frozen teenagers to use to keep switching bodies with while Naruto idiotically allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

Orochimaru wins.

#49108 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted Today, 08:28 AM

Yeah, the forgiveness in Naruto is WAAYYY over the top. In other series, the bad guys are either trying to do right, serve time while regretting their actions, or get exactly what they deserve.

Oh man, the HInata obsession is insane. The fans can't take a joke or accept criticism of the character. I remember watching Naruto SD, the one where Akamaru peed on HInata, and the comments were "Hinata didn't deserve that!" I mean, really? You can't take a parody of your favorite character as it should be? And others going "If Sakura gets with Naruto, I swear to god I'll choke that b****!" How? Did they believe they have some reality breaking abilities to do that? "Oh, but she saved Naruto-!" You mean she was a PLOT DEVICE. If she "saved" Naruto she would have either pulled the rods out or beaten Pein, something I'm sure they would rather see. Sakura gets kitten for punching Naruto despite the fact that he gets up everytime, but are okay with Himiwari making her dad miss her own inauguration? Jeez, what's wrong with these people!?

I swear, this series is now Twilight for teenage boys! The ships are the only things that get any of them excited, and if you dare criticize any character who isn't Sakura, you're going to get it! I'm just sad looking at this series and it's fanbase regressed into. Back when I got into Naruto, the ships were barely talked about, people paid more attention to the fights, and you were free to criticize Kishimoto for anything! Now, the ships are all people talk about, I don't here a thing about any of the fights, and if you dare say something bad about Kishimoto, it's the firing squad for you!

I feel like we should lock Justin Beiber and Hinata in a room. They share a lot in common in terms of crazy fanbases...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users