• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#121 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

@Shadow: Yeah man, we're like...[insert group name here] !!! &&I'm good. I get by with six hours of sleep and I function just fine :3

Blog entry #15...?: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. If you're familiar with this meme you know kitten's about to get freaky. Oh, not like that though! The trauma's about the same, however.

This is probably going to end up being like an overall blog of my overactive imagination. I had a dream about this totally crazy anime that I totally made up in my dream; totally.

It starts out all normal and stuff, right? These characters are on a boat. They're all just talking and there's no one that stands out in particular. Then an enemy ship attacks and that's where this stuff gets super creepy. This enemy ship has this captain that is possessed. He's like, this shirtless guy with a sword and blonde hair. Looks pretty roughed up but he's got this crazy look in his eye that obviously says, hey, you know, "I'm evil".

So this freakin' guy pulls his ship up to the other one and he starts going on, giving this non-descript and totally cliché speech about how no one can stop him and he's gonna like loot you and stuff. Then this girl pops out of nowhere and she's like "NO STOP YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

Well, this guy just takes like a raw steak out of (imaginary space?) presumably his pocket and starts eating it.

That's when he stabs himself in the neck with a huge meat cleaver.

He laughs and everyone on both boats suddenly falls onto the floor, bloody and missing some appendage or another. It's so gruesome and disturbing, more horrific than anything my imaginationn has ever shown me before.

I was afraid and fascinated; I can't explain it in any other way.

Mind you, I was not watching anime last night, I was reading a book /huff

The show fades out to black and the credits begin to roll. And it's weird you know, cos like the credits have absolutely nothing to do with the show. There's these school girls falling all over the place and looking all sad and then I hear this voice.

The voice from the TV says, "No one usually dies in this show."

Then the TV cuts off and I go back to my room, crawl into my bed and go to sleep.

That's it, like seriously. It was the creepiest dream I've had in a while, and I've been having very vivid dreams all week.

/sigh So yeah, if I have anymore weird stuff happen to me I'll just post it here. A lot of weird stuff happens to me, yeah .-.

Rainy out~

Edited by Rainy Daze, 12 April 2012 - 10:18 PM.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#122 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 11 2012, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oouch! That must hurt Rainy! D: I hope your okay now. :3 My mom had the same problem a while back when she had her nose peircing. The day she took it out, it closed up and started to bleed! (Because she tried to jab it back in) Alot. If your gonna re-open it again, then I think you should go to the earpeircing shop. a_thumbs.gif

Fuuuu /feels bad I forgot to respond to the other posts!

S'all good nao. I'll never take it out again though ^^;;

@Leo: Yes, yes you are (: I know I know T~T I have learned my lesson.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

#123 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

Mighty Chieftain? Hmm... I like the sound of that for some reason. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#124 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

Da hell Rainy-chan where have you been girl?!?!?!

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#125 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

@Leo: Gomen gomen! ^^;; Work and other things. I just kinda fell off the face of the earth and I ninja'd around for a bit, but now I'm back (:

Blog entry#16: Fuuuuhhhhhh

I'm hungry.

I woke up from a nap like five minutes ago and upon waking my stomach was just like RAAAAAAAH! (Like Ke$ha's Cannnibal song) Well, it didn't exactly sound like that, but you know how it is man ._.

So I went to apply for a NEW job yesterday (Looking for a new job) and everything went freakin' fantastic. I even have an interview, however this lady was supposed to call me back and inform me when she wants me to come in. I waited...I waited so fuhhhhhdging long.

She never called so I moved on and did kittenall with the rest of my night. Then I went to bed.

It's 2pm the next day and I freakin' swear if she called during my nap I'm going to flffewdffdc /flips table and runs out screaming

-Rainy

Rainy also says she just delved into the realm (uncertainly) of crossover fics. I found a really great L/Saku fic. I KNOW I KNOW we all ship SakuNaru but fffffffuuu man that story was GOOD.

I'm also reading a PeinSaku story and a HidanSaku story.

Hurhurhur shoot me >:D

Edited by Rainy Daze, 20 April 2012 - 06:15 PM.

Congratulations.

#126 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

Lol its cool!

and dont worry I ship Naruto with a lot of people.

Also welcome back!!!! and I hope you get your new job.

#127 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Apr 20 2012, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm hungry.

I woke up from a nap like five minutes ago and upon waking my stomach was just like RAAAAAAAH! (Like Ke$ha's Cannnibal song) Well, it didn't exactly sound like that, but you know how it is man ._.

And with this, my stomach got a little competitive.

*noms on some oyster shaped mini cakes*

Oh, and people missed you Rainy. Glad you're doing well.

#128 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:14 AM

Don't worry about being gone, just glad you made it back. wink.gif

"They don't want none"

#129 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

@Toasty: Thanks! But now I've been gone and I'm back again T~T

Blog entry#17: Uhhhh... hi.

Man, where have I been?

I haven't even lurked like once. I've just been away doing kitten. This week feels...really bad/off. I feel really weird. Like empty; that's all I can describe it as. There's been something I've been needing/wanting to do for the past week but I'm the queen of procrastination. So, here I am. Another day goes by and I haven't done that

I could to go now, but it's actually getting late. Creepy stuff starts happening around this time and I really, really don't want to encounter someone that I don't have to (did I mention my mom got beat up there last week and ended up in the hospital? Oh, but she was up to no good anyway) Worst of all? I have to go alone.

Alone.

Down town.

Nope, I'm not going. Nope, kitten you.

You must understand that I...do not do well in places with alleys, creepy guys in alleys, hobos on drugs asking me if I've seen their dinosaur (true story) and just...walking around alone in places I am unfamiliar with. My city is very big and there are plenty of other places I would rather go.

Yes, I know it would probably be better if I went there earlier in the day; this is the obvious solution. However, I...don't have time to go any earlier. I would have to go just as it's getting dark and I would need to stay there for at least a couple hours...

I might have time to go there tomorrow at least by 2. I feel like...I should probably put some clothes on now.

Mmk bye.

-Rainy

Edited by Rainy Daze, 02 May 2012 - 07:38 PM.

Congratulations.

#130 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

I'm glad I don't live in a bigger city because I would probably be afraid of walking at night too, but then again living in the desert and walking around at night you're still bound to run into some trouble like animals, but they're not bad compared to running into crackheads or junkies which I have on occasion run into while I was in the older part of my city.

"They don't want none"

#131 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

dry.gif clothes are troublesome there's no need to put them on.

#132 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:06 AM

I went so it's all goooooooooooooooooood.

/shot for excessive use of consonants

@Leo: :Lul: Yes, however, according to the law walking outside in the nude is illegal. It's also socially unacceptable ): Bawww socially unacceptableness!

Blog entry#18

...My friends are playing Pokemon. WTF MAN!

/rolls around

...I dropped my DS into a cup of water and said kitten that kitten a lonnnnnng time ago.

Anyway!

I have a new obsession (for the worst, as I really need to focus on my Mirai Nikki fic) and it is called Death Note.

Death Note.

So three years ago.

I watched it over again for some reason I can't recall now. After I watched it the first time I remember being dissuaded from writing any fan-fiction for it due to its vapid fan-base (in its entirety; sorry if you are a fan and you happen to be sane) but now I've just...come to appreciate it more after a second go. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I'm older now and I actually have the patience to sit down and decipher what's going on. I somehow managed to get through it at that time, but I can pretty much conclude that by the end of the last episode I had only come to two understandings:

ERRBODEH DIED.

NEAR IS PRETTY COOL.

...Near is still pretty cool, in my opinion.

But I could never respect L's character, because I thought he was weird (he was the creepiest anime character I had ever seen at that time. Yeah, I know; I hadn't watched enough anime yet) and Light was such a pretty boy that I could only focus on what he was saying half the time. Now I understand his motives as well. He really cared about Light and thought of him as a real friend, while at the same time he struggled as he dealt with the fact that said friend might as well be his enemy. It's kind of tragic...but I get everything now.

And that, is why I've decided that I will eventually get around to writing something...eventually.

...Actually, I've already started. I couldn't help myself! See what I do to myself? I'm eight chapters into my other fic and now three--four chapters into another. It's something great; something complicated and I just love writing complicated things, however, I'm already writing something complicated...sheesh, this is what I do to myself.

Uguu...what am I going to do! If I leave it alone I might lose interest in it...maybe.

I'll have to think it over. I know the second story is going to be long, but it's not entirely planned out yet. The first one is pretty much just a rehash with a huge twist and a different outcome (okay, so not exactly a rehash then) so I know how I'm going to go about completing it. It's just that I don't want to only write that all the time. I want to write something different now and then.

And then...there's a THIRD thing I want to write.

SO MANY PLOT BUNNIES HOPPING AROUND IN MY HEAD.

I just see how much certain sections are lacking and I'm just like, "I COULD TOTALLY DO THAT NO ONE HAS THOUGHT OF THAT YET!" and then I'm like, wait...no...bad Rainy! No you musn't--! D'oh, you did it anyway now we have to finish this...You know how it goes, right?

Anyway....I just had to write about that because it's been bugging me.

But I feel better now because I made a decision! I'll work on both and allow myself to get up to the point where both stories are at the same amount of chapters...and then I'll upload the other and leave it there biggrin.gif Then I'll continue the first story...yep biggrin.gif This is going to be a long project /sigh
All that aside, I've gotten myself deeper into the music genre of Dark electro and industrial stuff. It's really great...I think I'm obsessed hnnng. No, I'm in love hnnng.

Okay, well all rants aside I'm gonna write now while my friend babbles on about Pokemon. I'll try not to stab myself in the ears with a fork.

K BAI!

-Rainy

Edited by Rainy Daze, 10 May 2012 - 03:12 AM.

Congratulations.

#133 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:06 AM

Rainy! wave.gif

Ah, I wish to reply to yer blog entry, but mye yes are getting shut by themselvs and I'm writing too many typos tom ake this post long. Plus I don't think my mind is working well right now (it's only saying "sleep, slip, sleep")

Anyway, I'll edit this post tomorrow and add something new and fun to read. For now, I'll just drop into bed. See ya!

EDIT: OK, let's see...

-Well, I haven't seen Death Note so I'm not sure what to say. Of course, I encourage you to write. thumbsup.gif

-Emm, well, I think that Pokemon have very nice RPG elements though I'm kinda tired of having the story recycled again and again. sleep.gif

-Oh and as a favor, would you recommend some artists/bands? biggrin.gif

-Ah, and one more last thing: Please, no stabbing yourself in the ears. wow.gif

See ya around! wave.gif

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 10 May 2012 - 12:53 PM.

#134 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:38 AM

HI SHADOW! biggrin.gif

Oh man I overslept today and now I'm up so late T~T

Let's see...

-Death Note is good! Watch it biggrin.gif

-Pokemon fff it does get repetitive and I feel like a five year old trying to play it.

-Bands/Artists...I'm gonna recommend songs too biggrin.gif

Tactical Sekt
-Damage Limitation
-Souless

Xperiment
-Visions of Destruction

Die Sektor
-DeathKill

Asphyxia
-Sense of Decay

FGFC820
-Not The World That I Remember

Xotox
-Mechanische Unruhe (I think this is actually a remix of a Tactical Sekt song. It's gooooood!)

There's a bunch of other songs, but these are the ones I've been listening to a lot lately biggrin.gif

Yes yes, no ear-stabbing, got it! biggrin.gif

Ciao! Enjoy the music :333

-Rainy

Congratulations.

#135 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

Hey Rainy! I've finished watching Mirai Nikki and I have to say, I only liked the first part. After that certain incident everything goes haywire. sad.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#136 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

Pokemon! One of my many favorite games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#137 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

@DK: The first part? Up to which point? Where Yuno starts killing all of Yukiteru's frans? Yeah man, I bawwwed too, so don't worry ):

@Leo: PFF! What is so great about Pokemon? DD:

Congratulations.

#138 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ May 11 2012, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@DK: The first part? Up to which point? Where Yuno starts killing all of Yukiteru's frans? Yeah man, I bawwwed too, so don't worry ):

@Leo: PFF! What is so great about Pokemon? DD:

It was a big part of my childhood so i've bought every single game thats come out. I like the story line plus the manga is pretty fun to read.

#139 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:56 PM

O.o There is manga?

I guess I find that odd because I never used to think of Pokemon as an anime. Since I didn't know what anime was when I was little, I always thought of it as a cartoon.

Congratulations.

#140 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:25 AM

Yep there's a pokemon manga. And misty in there is so much hotter.

Anyway I was talking about the part where the survival game ended and focused on Yuno. The survival game was the only part that interests me in Mirai Nikki. And I hate Yuki. He does not deserve to be a main character.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users