im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Feb 17 2010, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
because the preview is for the next chapter not for the one released tomorrow

i guess but im still not trusting the clifhanger sakura really might disbeay kakashi showing she doesnt want to be treated as a side line person anymore and might fight sasuke instead

i mean she is suppose to be the heroine maybe her unwavering feelings are she will not be sacred and loose maybe that or thier feelings for eachother

danm now im confuse again

#202 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:54 PM

The previews have almost 100% never been accurate they are said to have been done by Kishi's editors but hear lately I'm starting to believe it's something made up by the same poster on 2ch. Besides the preview is actually behind from the scene that's already taking place in this chapter with Sakura already failed with her attack and being rescued by Kakashi.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 17 February 2010 - 05:56 PM.

#203 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Feb 17 2010, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The previews have almost 100% never been accurate they are said to have been done by Kishi's editors but hear lately I'm starting to believe it's something made up by the same poster on 2ch. Besides the preview is actually behind from the scene that's already taking place in this chapter with Sakura already failed with her attack and being rescued by Kakashi.

ohh thanks now im seeing it still not going to trust the clifhangers

#204 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:16 PM

Ugh, sometimes I wish there weren't any spoilers so everyone is in the same boat. Plus spoilers freak everybody out for a few days then the theories begin and more chaos ensues with vague spoilers AGAIN.
Other than that the chapter actually looks decent and can't tell the look on Sakura's face on the cover, but there's going to be another roller coaster next volume. Always with the cliffhangar. It won't hurt you to have a chapter without one Kishi!

#205 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Feb 17 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh, sometimes I wish there weren't any spoilers so everyone is in the same boat. Plus spoilers freak everybody out for a few days then the theories begin and more chaos ensues with vague spoilers AGAIN.
Other than that the chapter actually looks decent and can't tell the look on Sakura's face on the cover, but there's going to be another roller coaster next volume. Always with the cliffhangar. It won't hurt you to have a chapter without one Kishi!

Yeah, but it's always nice to know what might happen and who will fight or whatever wink.gif

#206 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:29 PM

I'm almost certain thats the preview for this weeks chapter.

I dont think she would abandon Karin to help fight.

Sakuras a good person biggrin.gif

Next Chapter is all about S V K
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#207 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 17 2010, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
side text:"Finally, Sasuke and Sakura...!?"
preview:"The two confront each other!! Sakura's feelings are unwavering...!!"

That's right. Sakura's desire to use a kunai to stop the out-of-control madman
is unwavering (even if she isn't sure when she will get the opportunity).

#208 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:46 PM

Kakashi's expression at Sasuke's laughter looks like his eyes have that effect... like, when in a comic sequence his eyes get kinda funny looking? Do ya know what I mean? Tis understandable.

So. Kakashi's "first impressions" of Sasuke ain't good tongue.gif haha.
meh.

#209 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Feb 17 2010, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
because the preview is for the next chapter not for the one released tomorrow

That's not what I think Efra I think the spoilers of the next chapter are completely made up by WSJ and not from Kishi himself. Example the spoiler for chapter 481 if I remember correctly it said something about the hidden chakra of the nine tails so let's see did the Kyuubi appeared in 481??? did Naruto even showed up in that chapter??? no he did showed at 482 but not 481. This leads me to believe my theory that the spoiler for the next chapter are just theories from WSJ and not from the author himself. sleep.gif

Because let's face it I highly doubt that Kishi himself will give us a spoiler of his next chapter or a small teaser. He will show us the entire chapter on the week of its release.

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 February 2010 - 06:49 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#210 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:53 PM

Sakura's primary role is that of a medic so she needs to make sure Karin is stable and not going to interfere in the battle, plus Naruto should be be there by the time she finishes healing, he's in Sage Mode so probably already knows he's the only member missing from the reunion. So spoilers sound fake.

Though the first spoiler about the Chakra makes me wonder if Naruto can still detect Sasuke's Chakra or that it's so repulsive and warped now that it no longer feels like it belongs to the same person?

Wonder if Karin and Sakura will form a 'I thought I loved the emo-***** and got chidori'd for my efforts' fanclub? The next chapter might include a few words exchanged between the two, They do have a few similarities between them, former Sasuke-fangirls, Tsundere personalities, Medics, team member with a Emo and a loudmouth, they should get along fine.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users