157 replies to this topic

#61 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:01 PM

I've heard of them, but haven't listened into them yet.

Jesus, new idols are now oftentimes born post-2000. It won't be long, and most of the new idols are gonna be younger than me.

I like the song! It's too bad GOT7 seldomly does well digitally though.

Got7 did well at some music shows :D And the sales are pretty well, from what I heard.

Lightsticks :D Mamamoo just has really unique ones, lol.

Heard Solar was gonna be on We Got Married with Eric Nam >.<

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#62 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:35 PM

Got7 did well at some music shows :D And the sales are pretty well, from what I heard.

Heard Solar was gonna be on We Got Married with Eric Nam >.<

I heard so, too. Their international fanbase is strong.

I've never really watched We Got Married before tbh. Not sure if I will. But, Eric Nam has a great partner :D

Btw, did you check out NCT U's debut video? SM's new group. I really don't understand the system of NCT though...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#63 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:31 PM

I heard so, too. Their international fanbase is strong.

I've never really watched We Got Married before tbh. Not sure if I will. But, Eric Nam has a great partner :D

Btw, did you check out NCT U's debut video? SM's new group. I really don't understand the system of NCT though...

I think I'll watch We Got Married, only because it's Solar and Eric (love them both)

As for NCT U, yeah, I loved their debut song. From what I know NCT is a big group, with many units (that's gonna debut in big countries around the world. I think the next one will be China). NCT U were the first unit to debut. I watched their V app "On Air with NCT U show", and I don't understand why Taeil wasn't in the "7th sense" song :/

Allkpop had an article on SM doing this because they didn't want another Luhan, Kris scandal. SM did so the members could chose the other members to make an unit with.

#64 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:07 AM

I think I'll watch We Got Married, only because it's Solar and Eric (love them both)

As for NCT U, yeah, I loved their debut song. From what I know NCT is a big group, with many units (that's gonna debut in big countries around the world. I think the next one will be China). NCT U were the first unit to debut. I watched their V app "On Air with NCT U show", and I don't understand why Taeil wasn't in the "7th sense" song :/

Allkpop had an article on SM doing this because they didn't want another Luhan, Kris scandal. SM did so the members could chose the other members to make an unit with.

I don't really know Eric Nam, but he's nice- looking, lol. As for Solar... that pervert :lmao:

Solar be like: "I'm a pervert, but not an insane one!"

I first didn't like the whole system, but then I thought about it and realized it's for the better. True, a bit impersonal in my eyes, but that way more trainees have a chance to debut without being stuck in the dungeon (YG, I'm looking at you). Even if a member decides to leave, it won't be a big deal. The question is how many members the group will encompass. I know Johnny, Hansol, and Yuta are still waiting, but who knows how many more members will debut. Prob only the SM rookies right now though. I honestly did not like 7th sense first. I had to listen to it many, many times, but now it's stuck in my heard. The choreography is awesome though. Ten seems to be the best dancer. But "Without You"? Not my taste. I watched the VApp, too, and thank god Super Junior's Heechul was hosting the show. He made everything a lot funnier (I love Heechul). Who's your favorite so far? For some reason I like Taeil even though he was very quite. I also like Jaehyun.

Edit: Now that I think about it, several of the members are younger than me...

Edited by trang95, 12 April 2016 - 12:09 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#65 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:18 AM

I don't really know Eric Nam, but he's nice- looking, lol. As for Solar... that pervert :lmao:

Solar be like: "I'm a pervert, but not an insane one!"

I first didn't like the whole system, but then I thought about it and realized it's for the better. True, a bit impersonal in my eyes, but that way more trainees have a chance to debut without being stuck in the dungeon (YG, I'm looking at you). Even if a member decides to leave, it won't be a big deal. The question is how many members the group will encompass. I know Johnny, Hansol, and Yuta are still waiting, but who knows how many more members will debut. Prob only the SM rookies right now though. I honestly did not like 7th sense first. I had to listen to it many, many times, but now it's stuck in my heard. The choreography is awesome though. Ten seems to be the best dancer. But "Without You"? Not my taste. I watched the VApp, too, and thank god Super Junior's Heechul was hosting the show. He made everything a lot funnier (I love Heechul). Who's your favorite so far? For some reason I like Taeil even though he was very quite. I also like Jaehyun.

Edit: Now that I think about it, several of the members are younger than me...

I loved Eric Nam in After School Club (I'm sad that the next episode will be the last episode with him as an MC ;/)

I think it'll be the SMrookies who are gonna debut first, maybe SM will have their trainees too. I really wanna see Hansol and Johnny next >.<

Lmao, the V app, was gold because of Heechul!!! "You are like me when I was younger" :lmao:  :lmao: How old is he anyway? I don't really listen to Super Junior (but Sorry Sorry is a jam!!)

As for me, I like Jaehyun the most. Mark begin my second. I agree on Ten begin the best dancer. 

And for their leader, Taeyong, I dunno what happened to him in the past... But I have mixed feelings about him.

#66 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:22 AM

Seventeen_1460390864_seventeen1.jpg

Seventeen_1460390865_seventeen2.jpg

:eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager: Can't wait for their comeback!!! 

#67 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:34 PM

I loved Eric Nam in After School Club (I'm sad that the next episode will be the last episode with him as an MC ;/)

I think it'll be the SMrookies who are gonna debut first, maybe SM will have their trainees too. I really wanna see Hansol and Johnny next >.<

Lmao, the V app, was gold because of Heechul!!! "You are like me when I was younger" :lmao:  :lmao: How old is he anyway? I don't really listen to Super Junior (but Sorry Sorry is a jam!!)

As for me, I like Jaehyun the most. Mark begin my second. I agree on Ten begin the best dancer. 

And for their leader, Taeyong, I dunno what happened to him in the past... But I have mixed feelings about him.

What is After School Club exactly? Is that the show that mixes Korean and English?

Hm, I hope we won't have to wait too long for the next unit though. What does the U for the first subunit even mean, lol? I don't really follow EXO (for now), but from what I've heard and read, their juniors NCT seem to already have a better variety sense then them. I'm sort of relieved tbh. NCT was naturally shy and clumsy (and a bit fake), but they seem to have the variety sense. I guess I just really tend to like groups more if they are funny and can reply with witty remarks. That's why I like Super Junior so much <3 As for Heechul, he's 32, will be turning 33 this month... He's one of the oldest SM idols alongside Leeteuk and Kangta. But everyone likes Heechul! I know everything in and out about Super Junior :hehehe: And yet, I don't even have a poster of them in my room...

Ugh, tbh, I'm not a big fan of the title tracks of Super Junior. They could have chosen different ones. Their title tracks are the reason why their music isn't taken seriously and underestimate the vocal line's vocals. If I hear "Sorry Sorry" and "Mr. Simple" one more time, I'm gonna throw my laptop out of the window. I prefer the ballad version of "Sorry Sorry" more.

"It's You" is also one of my favorites of them.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#68 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:36 PM

Seventeen_1460390864_seventeen1.jpg

Seventeen_1460390865_seventeen2.jpg

:eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager: Can't wait for their comeback!!! 

Ah, I can't wait!! I think they are such a talented group ( especially b/c their company Pledis is too kittening broke to fund anything for them -_-)

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#69 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:59 PM

What is After School Club exactly? Is that the show that mixes Korean and English?

Hm, I hope we won't have to wait too long for the next unit though. What does the U for the first subunit even mean, lol? I don't really follow EXO (for now), but from what I've heard and read, their juniors NCT seem to already have a better variety sense then them. I'm sort of relieved tbh. NCT was naturally shy and clumsy (and a bit fake), but they seem to have the variety sense. I guess I just really tend to like groups more if they are funny and can reply with witty remarks. That's why I like Super Junior so much <3 As for Heechul, he's 32, will be turning 33 this month... He's one of the oldest SM idols alongside Leeteuk and Kangta. But everyone likes Heechul! I know everything in and out about Super Junior :hehehe: And yet, I don't even have a poster of them in my room...

Ugh, tbh, I'm not a big fan of the title tracks of Super Junior. They could have chosen different ones. Their title tracks are the reason why their music isn't taken seriously and underestimate the vocal line's vocals. If I hear "Sorry Sorry" and "Mr. Simple" one more time, I'm gonna throw my laptop out of the window. I prefer the ballad version of "Sorry Sorry" more.

"It's You" is also one of my favorites of them.

After School is a program where fans all over the world can contact their idols. I love it when Jackson (Got7) is in it XD, 

The next NCT unit should come out later this year. Prob Fall. Since I follow Exo (watched their variety shows etc.), and I think that NCT have better variety than them. Even tough NCT haven't had that much yet. Almost all idols are a bit fake on shows.. So I don't really blame them. 

Super Junior seems nice. Even though I only know Kyuhyun (because of Fluttering India). 

#70 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 02:02 PM

Ah, I can't wait!! I think they are such a talented group ( especially b/c their company Pledis is too kittening broke to fund anything for them -_-)

They are!!! I'm freaking excited for it!!!

Edits: For comebacks I'm excited for Seventeens and Bts!!! And Woohyun (Infinte) solo

Edited by Mixer, 12 April 2016 - 02:03 PM.

#71 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

This is sooo good!!

#72 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:21 PM

After School is a program where fans all over the world can contact their idols. I love it when Jackson (Got7) is in it XD, 

The next NCT unit should come out later this year. Prob Fall. Since I follow Exo (watched their variety shows etc.), and I think that NCT have better variety than them. Even tough NCT haven't had that much yet. Almost all idols are a bit fake on shows.. So I don't really blame them. 

Super Junior seems nice. Even though I only know Kyuhyun (because of Fluttering India). 

Ah, I see. That's the show I was referring to.

Imao, I love Jackson. He's so funny. I'm just worried for him cause he's so busy... He's literally flying back and forth b/w Korea and China.

The "Fake" thing I guess is required. Any tiny controversial comment or action can have severe consequences. It's ridiculous tbh. But yeah, NCT, you get a plus from me when it comes to variety.

About Taeyong (I forgot to adress him earlier), I dunno what to think of him. Like if I had never heard about the things he did in the past, he'd be fine to me. Not saying that what he did wasn't bad... but I guess I've met too many people like him in the past who fatshamed and made rascist remarks when they were around his age (and some of them were thrown at me, mind you). I just hope he changed even if we will never truly find out.

Kyuhyun is one of my favorites in Super Junior. And the best male idol vocalist right now. It's pretty much acknowledged in the fandom.

Imao, I saw Fluttering India. So hilarious. Too bad Changmin couldn't go.

They are!!! I'm freaking excited for it!!!

Edits: For comebacks I'm excited for Seventeens and Bts!!! And Woohyun (Infinte) solo

There are some comebacks I'm excited about, but right now I'm truly looking forward to Super Junior's Yesung's solo and Woohyun's solo.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#73 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:57 PM

Ah, I see. That's the show I was referring to.

Imao, I love Jackson. He's so funny. I'm just worried for him cause he's so busy... He's literally flying back and forth b/w Korea and China.

The "Fake" thing I guess is required. Any tiny controversial comment or action can have severe consequences. It's ridiculous tbh. But yeah, NCT, you get a plus from me when it comes to variety.

About Taeyong (I forgot to adress him earlier), I dunno what to think of him. Like if I had never heard about the things he did in the past, he'd be fine to me. Not saying that what he did wasn't bad... but I guess I've met too many people like him in the past who fatshamed and made rascist remarks when they were around his age (and some of them were thrown at me, mind you). I just hope he changed even if we will never truly find out.

Kyuhyun is one of my favorites in Super Junior. And the best male idol vocalist right now. It's pretty much acknowledged in the fandom.

Imao, I saw Fluttering India. So hilarious. Too bad Changmin couldn't go.

There are some comebacks I'm excited about, but right now I'm truly looking forward to Super Junior's Yesung's solo and Woohyun's solo.

Tbh, I worried about every idols health. I know Korea has an ideal body type that the idols should have. But according to some female idols profile they are like 162 cm tall, and their weight is on 45 kg!! Which is pretty much underweight here... I'm worried they don't eat that much, and I just want them to stay healthy. 

Their schedule is pretty packed... 

Oh!! So that's what Taeyoung did! Actually there are many people doing that, but still... But a little action from a Kpop singer, can turn into a huge mess..

Fluttering India was so good, lmao!! I freaking loved Sunggyu and his comments about his eyes XD

I'm soooooooo happy that Woohyun will get his solo this May. His sub-unit with Key was great! I loved "Delicious". 

Edited by Mixer, 12 April 2016 - 07:58 PM.

#74 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:00 PM

Also Trang, do you have some good girl groups? I think Mamamoo is the only one I really follow.. The rest is all boy groups XD

Edited by Mixer, 12 April 2016 - 08:00 PM.

#75 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:45 PM

Tbh, I worried about every idols health. I know Korea has an ideal body type that the idols should have. But according to some female idols profile they are like 162 cm tall, and their weight is on 45 kg!! Which is pretty much underweight here... I'm worried they don't eat that much, and I just want them to stay healthy. 

Their schedule is pretty packed... 

Oh!! So that's what Taeyoung did! Actually there are many people doing that, but still... But a little action from a Kpop singer, can turn into a huge mess..

Fluttering India was so good, lmao!! I freaking loved Sunggyu and his comments about his eyes XD

I'm soooooooo happy that Woohyun will get his solo this May. His sub-unit with Key was great! I loved "Delicious". 

What Taeyong did can be found here: http://onehallyu.com...g-past-scandal/

I'll leave it up to you how you'll judge him... But he has some guts to debut I gotta say. People will hold it against him for the rest of his life.

Oh well, there's this belief going on in Korea that women have to be below 50kg in Korea (regardless of height)... So you're telling me that someone like SNSD'S Sooyoung who is 170cm has to weigh less than 50kg? Wtf is this...? Of course there are some idols who really try to gain weight, but can't due to their high metabolism and excessive workout (like Taemin for example).

Fluttering India was funny as hell and a nice treat for fans like you and me, but I gotta say that the show was ambition-less and hella unorganized...

Infinite is one of my favorite Kpop groups. Of course, all of them are also super funny. I recommend watching Infinite Showtime that just ended last month or so. It's really funny.

Also Trang, do you have some good girl groups? I think Mamamoo is the only one I really follow.. The rest is all boy groups XD

Hahaha, good question. I know a lot of Kpop idol girl groups, but it's hard to find one that I actively stan. I guess I really like SM's Red Velvet:

I also like f(x), but that group has like really weird and experimental music, so it's not for everyone. But their newest MV sounds very nice:

Other than that, I like listening to Sistar (Hyolyn slay~), 4 Minute, and a few songs from Miss A. But right now, the most popular new female idol groups are:

• Twice
  • Gfriend
  • Mamamoo
  • Red Velvet

But screw these groups. Ain't none of them coming close to Ailee goddess <3 Everyone in Korea knows she's the best female idol vocalist right now. And you know what? She actually has a healthy body, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKQvL-jzvvw

Edited by trang95, 12 April 2016 - 08:48 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#76 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 05:56 AM

What Taeyong did can be found here: http://onehallyu.com...g-past-scandal/

I'll leave it up to you how you'll judge him... But he has some guts to debut I gotta say. People will hold it against him for the rest of his life.

Oh well, there's this belief going on in Korea that women have to be below 50kg in Korea (regardless of height)... So you're telling me that someone like SNSD'S Sooyoung who is 170cm has to weigh less than 50kg? Wtf is this...? Of course there are some idols who really try to gain weight, but can't due to their high metabolism and excessive workout (like Taemin for example).

Fluttering India was funny as hell and a nice treat for fans like you and me, but I gotta say that the show was ambition-less and hella unorganized...

Infinite is one of my favorite Kpop groups. Of course, all of them are also super funny. I recommend watching Infinite Showtime that just ended last month or so. It's really funny.

Hahaha, good question. I know a lot of Kpop idol girl groups, but it's hard to find one that I actively stan. I guess I really like SM's Red Velvet:

I also like f(x), but that group has like really weird and experimental music, so it's not for everyone. But their newest MV sounds very nice:

Other than that, I like listening to Sistar (Hyolyn slay~), 4 Minute, and a few songs from Miss A. But right now, the most popular new female idol groups are:

• Twice
  • Gfriend
  • Mamamoo
  • Red Velvet

But screw these groups. Ain't none of them coming close to Ailee goddess <3 Everyone in Korea knows she's the best female idol vocalist right now. And you know what? She actually has a healthy body, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKQvL-jzvvw

Tbh, there are people like Taeyong everywhere. He might or may not have grown from that...

Uhh, I also read that some profiles weight and height are fake. I'm glad that some idols try to gain weight. 

Himchan from B.A.P gained weight. And I'm proud of that. I haven't really been following B.A.P for a long time, but he looks healthier now.

Him before

Himchan-2.png

And now

tumblr_o5iytnN74d1v7914wo1_500.jpg

I used my Easter Break on watching Infinite Showtime :lmao: I loved it!! Right now I'm  watching their Ranking show  :lmao: 

I think I'll listen to those girl groups afterwards :) Maybe Red Velvet next :D Thaaank you

#77 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:50 PM

Before I die, I hope I can go to SHINee concert:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#78 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:05 PM

Tbh, I dunno what to think about this song. I kinda like Mansae and Adore U a lot better. 

#79 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:09 PM

This preview sounds sooo good. I wish I had money to order the album T-T

#80 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:31 PM

This preview sounds sooo good. I wish I had money to order the album T-T

I actually hope that is not going to be the melody of this song cause that's absolutely not what I like o_o

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, pop, hip hop, south korea, synchronized dancing, idols, plastic surgeries, growing popularity, variety shows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users