Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:08 PM

tumblr_ouaincSBcd1r2hy3ro2_540.gif

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Probably one of the only redeeming parts of the new generations if only the artist for Boruto was different for the manga because wow she looks awful. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2142 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:32 AM

tumblr_ouaincSBcd1r2hy3ro2_540.gif

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Salad is sakura uchiha.

#2143 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:01 AM

The only thing that pop up in my head when i saw that is , is it a wise idea teaching 12 years old kid a deadly move?. Well we see what happen when Kakashi teach Sasuke chidori and voila .... he use it to kill Naruto. Teaching an 12 years old "uchiha" kid not really the most brilliant idea .... not only shes still a kid shes also from a clan that know if they love too much they develop dark chakra that can corrupt them (of course if sakura 10 years already sasuke wife still don't know the truth about uchiha :lmao:as an excuse). But of course ... F logic ...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2144 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:47 AM

The only thing that pop up in my head when i saw that is , is it a wise idea teaching 12 years old kid a deadly move?. Well we see what happen when Kakashi teach Sasuke chidori and voila .... he use it to kill Naruto. Teaching an 12 years old "uchiha" kid not really the most brilliant idea .... not only shes still a kid shes also from a clan that know if they love too much they develop dark chakra that can corrupt them (of course if sakura 10 years already sasuke wife still don't know the truth about uchiha :lmao:as an excuse). But of course ... F logic ...

Nope It is a wise idea. Sakura Will not received so much hate of she can do that or anything in part 1.
The more powerful the more relevant to this kind of story.

Even though in my opinion sakura should teach her that super punch rather than self learning. And salad should know Katon Jutsu.

#2145 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:31 PM

I saw that exact gif three years ago. Again. Nothing in this arc is new as far as I know.

The gaiden shows that Sakura didn't really teach it to Salad as much as she inherited it. Like Bolt did the shadow clones.

Just proof that "the cycle of corruption/violence/revenge" continues, and Naruto is a failure.

#2146 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:22 PM

Just proof that "the cycle of corruption/violence/revenge" continues, and Naruto is a failure.

I don't like calling him a failure, because it implies that he actually tried. He's just a f***ing loser.

#2147 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

aparrently super strength punches are considered non lethal so that girl is not dead. Most likely.

I don't like calling him a failure, because it implies that he actually tried. He's just a f***ing loser.

True, "Brato's dad" is an effing loser that does not even try in life. hence he has never failed because he never did anything. He did not even attempt to do anything, because we all know he is a woman using, self-ego stroking scumbag :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 May 2018 - 07:10 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2148 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:19 PM

That true, but according to Hinata supporters; the way to bring peace to the world was to pop her cherry.

#2149 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:35 PM

OH they wanted him to "pop her cherry" regardless of story reasons :zaru: And even that wasn't trying, Hinata spreads her legs at Brato's Dad's command anyway. And no, that scary mom/wife attitude that one time is not convincing me otherwise because that is SP ADMITTING Naruto should have been with Sakura without actually getting divorced and re-marrying to Sakura. :hm: Well ONE of the ways SP is admitting it

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 May 2018 - 04:40 PM.

#2150 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:23 AM

I was scrolling through my google app on my phone, and I believe it was a comicbook.com article with the tagline "Is a Yakuza a better Dad than Naruto?"

If this is an honest to god question that needs to be seriously addressed, Naruto has sunk lower than I thought possible.

At this point we might as well make him a Nazi: He's got the Aryan look nailed from the get-go, and as far as I can tell all the kages are more or less dictators anyway.

#2151 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:26 PM

I was scrolling through my google app on my phone, and I believe it was a comicbook.com article with the tagline "Is a Yakuza a better Dad than Naruto?"

Ever played Yakuza series?

Kazuma Kiryu. Naruto has nothing like what Kiryu experienced, especially as a father figure.

SEGA s Yakuza

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2152 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:32 AM

If this is an honest to god question that needs to be seriously addressed, Naruto has sunk lower than I thought possible.

At this point we might as well make him a Nazi: He's got the Aryan look nailed from the get-go, and as far as I can tell all the kages are more or less dictators anyway.

Yes. And it sad. I think someone earlier mentioned Kratos is a better father figure then him as well, and his issues with his son were better told.

#2153 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:46 PM

It's not even a new question, really. People have been talking about how Naruto became a bad father since the Boruto movie came out, it's just being revisited because the anime is adapting said movie. People are going to try and continue to make excuses for Naruto, but the fact is it's not sitting well with a lot of viewers.

But Naruto didn't have a family! Cut him some slack because he didn't have a father he could emulate. He doesn't know what he's doing!

Even people that come from loving homes don't "know" how to raise kids from the get-go. How to be a parent is something you freaking learn as you go along, tailored to the specific needs of your child. And Naruto appears to have had a good relationship with his son prior to becoming Hokage.

Naruto is the Hokage! He's looking out for the village and his son should understand that.

Oh, you mean how Naruto is continuing the flawed ninja system while his village is overseeing the training of more child soldiers? And how he's so swamped with work despite it's supposed to be an era of peace? See the following point for more on this.

But Boruto isn't starving. He's spoiled in fact. That means Naruto can't be a bad father because he's providing for his kids.

And how many stories are out there where the workaholic parent gives their kids mountains of gifts, only for them to be wrong and what they actually should have been doing is spending time with their child? Hell, Naruto acted out as a kid as a cry for attention. You'd think he'd recognize what Boruto is going through and would give his son what he himself never had, none of this "endure your loneliness" crap, especially since Naruto himself admitted his own loneliness could have very easily put him in Sasuke's position

It's based on Japanese culture. He's a workaholic dad just like many salarymen, and he's working for the betterment of society

Japan has a lot of cultural aspects that don't work outside it's boarders. Stuff like people working themselves to death, high suicide rates stemming from the pressures their youth face, sexual harassment being swept under the rug or seen as "normal," conforming to the system... these things are shocking to us for a reason. There's a reason why there are rebellious messages in shonen materials, it provides the youth of Japan with the escapism they desperately need.

And let's not forget, 2ch mocks Kishi over how he said Boruto was a message to his own children. Guess they question his own priorities even there.

Everything we have been told as a society paints Naruto as a bad father. Hell, between his flimsy "empathy" that only appears when he sees himself in his opponents (I'm pretty sure that makes him more of a psychopath, but I digress) and how he continues to idolize the ninja system, you could argue he's unintentionally a pretty bad person all around. We discussed last week even a major pro-Ender calling Naruto out on what he's become. People are tied of all this. This is not the future people wanted for Naruto.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2154 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:34 PM

And how many stories are out there where the workaholic parent gives their kids mountains of gifts, only for them to be wrong and what they actually should have been doing is spending time with their child? Hell, Naruto acted out as a kid as a cry for attention. You'd think he'd recognize what Boruto is going through and would give his son what he himself never had, none of this "endure your loneliness" crap, especially since Naruto himself admitted his own loneliness could have very easily put him in Sasuke's position

Hell, has noone heard the song "Cat's in the cradle?"

The whole song is about a father who spends way too much time working and not enough time with his kid. The kid is spoiled, but he never spends time. This isn't even going into whther the father chides him or talks down to him, this is JUST from not spending time with him. The whole song is about the dangers of not spending time with your kids. You can buy them all the gifts and give them everything, but if you don't give them attention or their time...then...what's the point?

Combine this with Naruto's kitten logic and blatent abuse of his own son....yeah, Boruto would be kittened up in his later years, but as usual they are probably going to have Boruto sweep it all under the rug and call his father great even though he is not. Same with Salad because "We can't have SasuSaku and NaruHIna be negative and seen as awful parents now."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2155 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:05 PM

Hell, has noone heard the song "Cat's in the cradle?"

The whole song is about a father who spends way too much time working and not enough time with his kid. The kid is spoiled, but he never spends time. This isn't even going into whther the father chides him or talks down to him, this is JUST from not spending time with him. The whole song is about the dangers of not spending time with your kids. You can buy them all the gifts and give them everything, but if you don't give them attention or their time...then...what's the point?
Combine this with Naruto's kitten logic and blatent abuse of his own son....yeah, Boruto would be kittened up in his later years, but as usual they are probably going to have Boruto sweep it all under the rug and call his father great even though he is not. Same with Salad because "We can't have SasuSaku and NaruHIna be negative and seen as awful parents now."

Well they are bad parents and no excuse will ever change that. I had people say Naruto never had a father so he may not know what it takes to be one but that is not a good excuse. He had plenty of father figures to learn, from Iruka to Jirayia. Heck, Naruto even had years to learn on the job but he got worse over time. This Naruto just prefers to be Hokage over being with his family.

#2156 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:30 PM

Well they are bad parents and no excuse will ever change that. I had people say Naruto never had a father so he may not know what it takes to be one but that is not a good excuse. He had plenty of father figures to learn, from Iruka to Jirayia. Heck, Naruto even had years to learn on the job but he got worse over time. This Naruto just prefers to be Hokage over being with his family.

I have heard the excuses before so it is not new to me. The problem is they don't accept that Naruto is just plain a bad father.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2157 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:53 AM

I have heard the excuses before so it is not new to me. The problem is they don't accept that Naruto is just plain a bad father.

They cant, so they Will wait until everything Goes to be good again, in the end.

In the end naru...burito Will be proving right and Naruto Will become a good father. So predictable.

@kclaw

A story need conflict, so they make a conflict in burito like that. IMO, they don't need to make it like that.

It could be a story of burito trying to prove himself as a person and ninja without the need for father and bratty son.

I think burito and Harry Potter : the cursed child has so many similiarity.

#2158 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:44 PM

I think burito and Harry Potter : the cursed child has so many similiarity.

Thank god the Cursed Child is not really canon.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2159 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:19 PM

Thank god the Cursed Child is not really canon.

But J.K.Rolling says it is though https://mobile.twitt...9211393?lang=en

#2160 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:52 PM

Okay then, It is canon. Doesn't mean that it doesn't suck @$$ is and is inconsistent with the themes and morals of the entire series and so much OOC moments thinking about it makes me want to throw up

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 May 2018 - 04:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users