43 replies to this topic

#21 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:44 PM

Yeah, this theory it's the most plausible now.
Both Jiraya and Naruto, they never got the girls. Even in her dreams Tsunade was more into that dead stud that no one gave a kitten about... Why does kishi do that? dedicate entire panels and chapters of development for characters that are literally new, have no impact on the story and nobody cares about? Like dan... jezz seriously.

You cant say this about the 2nd Mizukage Gengetsu because he was interesting and awesome and also showed us something cool "no one tought he was the strongest of his generation but he was" looks can be decieving and also showed us what the Hozuki clan could do.

Wrong. Read Bakuman. WSJ changes the mangakas' editor once every few years to rotate them around. The aim of this rotation is to give newer editors some experience, and Yahagi was a veteran. Yahagi moved to Jump Sq. As one of Jump's veteran editors, it's obvious that Yahagi would get picked to be E-i-C at Jump Sq. Not to mention his Naruto fame.

Now, it's very obvious that the editor who replaced him was a noob. Seriously, is this some kind of kitten move from Jump? I don't know if Jump had too much confidence in Kishi's ability, or if they simply had massive brain fart, but you do not let a noob handle the #1 world famous manga. You don't.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#22 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:59 PM

Kishi shouldn't have written NS moments after the Pain arc if he already plan a NH in the end. Before the last two chapters, it was clearly evident that NS is going to happen. In the end, Kishi screwed up and his excuses are to cover up his "bad ending".

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#23 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:01 PM

@codus
Kishi adalah sumber uang sj setelah onepiece.
Gak heran kalo sj ngikutin apa kata fan.
Sakura gak populer Dan kishi sudah nyerah dengannya.
Rasanya gak enak bro.

Kebayang gak kalo misalnya lisana jadian ama natsu karena dia lebih populer daripada Lucy. Untung lah hiro bukan masashi.

#24 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:39 PM

Kishi shouldn't have written NS moments after the Pain arc if he already plan a NH in the end. Before the last two chapters, it was clearly evident that NS is going to happen. In the end, Kishi screwed up and his excuses are to cover up his "bad ending".

He did made drama.
That's the purpose of it, the bad aspect is that Sakura only appeared for the sake of it.

As a heroine Sakura was badly portraited on the entire war arc.

And Sasuke helped that by trashmouthing her and saying she's useless, she basically didnt countered it and ended with this guy otherwise she would have been a horrible girl.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#25 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:23 PM

Wrong. Read Bakuman. WSJ changes the mangakas' editor once every few years to rotate them around. The aim of this rotation is to give newer editors some experience, and Yahagi was a veteran. Yahagi moved to Jump Sq. As one of Jump's veteran editors, it's obvious that Yahagi would get picked to be E-i-C at Jump Sq. Not to mention his Naruto fame.

Now, it's very obvious that the editor who replaced him was a noob. Seriously, is this some kind of kitten move from Jump? I don't know if Jump had too much confidence in Kishi's ability, or if they simply had massive brain fart, but you do not let a noob handle the #1 world famous manga. You don't.

If it ha been any other manga then it would had been fine, but if it's from your "main 3" and the most popular worldwide "OP it's not as big as Naruto world wide, only in japan" then you keep your best resources on them. I agree on you, they may have tought that kishi had learned enough and could do by himself. But the new newbass editor...  I mean seriously, you have a newbie handle Naruto's author, he obviously will only be able to kiss boot because it's kishi and he is no one yet. Yahagi could put kishi in his place because he was there with him from the very beggining and knew his stuff.

Yeah I read bakuman, so I know this but, for what I saw they pretty much kept an editor for an entire series, granted their stuff didnt run for over 10 years.

#26 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

i think he wasn't 'playing' or "trolling" or whatever. he's just a businessman-mangaka.

the parallels, girlfriend comment and kushina resemblance stuff is for road to ninja

kaguya and stuff is for the last

he must have thought it's a win win situation so he was handing out nh and ns fanservice scenes every chance he got.

Edited by Hanabi, 24 November 2014 - 05:28 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#27 JeremyJay22

JeremyJay22

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:27 PM

I think while he may have planned NH in the beginning, as the series went on, NS become the much more viable ship. Unfortunately, he had to pull a lot of random stuff for that to happen...and then we got chapter 700...

#28 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

Simple:

16a3ad3b9f817e0ae6d38312f8bcf59f_400x400  

1f9.jpg

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#29 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:10 PM

Simple:

16a3ad3b9f817e0ae6d38312f8bcf59f_400x400  

1f9.jpg

WOW lmfao I wish I had a like XD

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#30 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:31 AM

He did made drama.
That's the purpose of it, the bad aspect is that Sakura only appeared for the sake of it.
As a heroine Sakura was badly portraited on the entire war arc.
And Sasuke helped that by trashmouthing her and saying she's useless, she basically didnt countered it and ended with this guy otherwise she would have been a horrible girl.

He tried to show Sakura as a heroine by giving her time to shine instead of remaining in the backseat. But Kishi forsaken her character development during the start of N vs S fight.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#31 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:33 AM

He should had done a proper S v S fight, that would had been ace. I think.

#32 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:35 AM

He tried to show Sakura as a heroine by giving her time to shine instead of remaining in the backseat. But Kishi forsaken her character development during the start of N vs S fight.

He forsake her for the entirety of war arc.
Kishi put her on the same level with Hinata.

#33 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:37 AM

He should had done a proper S v S fight, that would had been ace. I think.

Dude ,you are from NF aren't you? How are things over there?I would go myself but  im on mobile and the internet connection  always gets kitten when i enter that forum , there is no mobile support

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#34 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:08 PM

Agreed. Hinata is desperate for Naruto and Sakura is desperate for Sasuke.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:20 PM

Exactly. I think Kishi is more exposed as the story goes on with a different guy because it felt like it was really different. I was giving him a chance if he connects it with the future events, but he didn't and instead, ignored it, tarnished it, and worst of all, retcon it. Perhaps he isn't all that. It's like a singer when you get to know him/her. It's children education 101.

#36 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:01 PM

Dude ,you are from NF aren't you? How are things over there?I would go myself but  im on mobile and the internet connection  always gets sh*tty when i enter that forum , there is no mobile support

Well like I have said, the only people left in the KL and in the movie section are th NH's and SS, and by this I mean the die hard ones. The place it's  growing more and more innactive by the day, and to my surprise they didnt do a major thing because of the movie spoilers. May as well wait for the movie release to see what happens. However in the FC section, everyone is making fun of how bad the spoilers are.
NH's are also kind of disgusted with Sakura because of her behaviour and the SS are being SS. Closed mind people that cover their ears and keep insisting on their head canon.

The retcons with this movie are for real, out of control!

Edited by Suigetsu, 25 November 2014 - 04:02 PM.

#37 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:36 PM

If it ha been any other manga then it would had been fine, but if it's from your "main 3" and the most popular worldwide "OP it's not as big as Naruto world wide, only in japan" then you keep your best resources on them. I agree on you, they may have tought that kishi had learned enough and could do by himself. But the new newbass editor...  I mean seriously, you have a newbie handle Naruto's author, he obviously will only be able to kiss boot because it's kishi and he is no one yet. Yahagi could put kishi in his place because he was there with him from the very beggining and knew his stuff.

Yeah I read bakuman, so I know this but, for what I saw they pretty much kept an editor for an entire series, granted their stuff didnt run for over 10 years.

l think OP is bigger worldwide than Naruto, Naruto is only really bigger in the US, and it's not a very big market for manga. The second biggest market in the world after Japan is actually France, and here One Piece surpassed Naruto as the best selling manga a few years ago.

#38 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:23 PM

l think OP is bigger worldwide than Naruto, Naruto is only really bigger in the US, and it's not a very big market for manga. The second biggest market in the world after Japan is actually France, and here One Piece surpassed Naruto as the best selling manga a few years ago.i

I am really sure of this, Naruto is very big in europe "I cant believe that OP surpassed Naruto in France as you claim, but I havent visited france like in 7 years so I wouldnt know", in south america Naruto it's thousands of times more popular than one piece, and if you say that in NA it's more popular then well... there you go.

OP it's only insanely big in japan.

#39 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:28 PM

yeah, that's the worst thing to happen to a supposed heroine.

if i could meet him i would ask him to refresh his memory on the 2010 interview where he claimed "sakura is not hinata" (the one interview where he implied the hinata supporters were noisy)

this guy.. he says things just for the sake of it. 

very disappointing.

Edited by Hanabi, 28 November 2014 - 04:30 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#40 AzureKnight

AzureKnight

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:56 PM

He wasn't playing with the fandom... until he learned that the fandom are more interested in the shipping fanservice than the story and everything else. After that, he realised that until he gives shipping fanservices, like "confessions", hand holdings, CPRs, "parallels" ect he can sell his mindf*ck highly. Trust me, the only (and only) difference between Naruto and Bleach was that Kubo didn't put shipping into his manga.

Also, those who knew the conception and creation of the manga may know that Hinata was created even before Sasuke and Sakura, so Kishi probably had some emotional sides with her and wished to make her wish come true too. But that's my speculation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users