Close
Photo

Most disturbing fanfiction you ever read?

naruto

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#41 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:41 AM

The lemon also contradicted natural science

for some reason I'm kind of curious now... maybe it's like that thing where people stare at accidents...

#42 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

Can I add more to this?

Any fanfiction that includes the Kyuubei, in any form possible. No one can write him; it's as if people just generally do not understand the concept of a giant, evil daemon locked within a child. They portray it so embarrassingly bad, that it makes me just want to cry. They turn him into some trash-talking imbecile of a creature or a scandal-chasing, baby-making female-ensnaring ambigiously-sexual'd pathetic mess. He's practically a God on Earth and all people can think to do with him is to put Naruto in heat to make weird furry-babies with human women (or with "Kurama" himself/herself/itself) or destroy everything.

HI GUYS I'M TYPING IN BOLD IT'S ME KURAMA! NO, NOT THE ONE FROM YU YU HAKUSHO, THAT WOULD BE ORIGINAL. NO, IT'S JUST ME, YOUR TRASH-TALKING HIP-HOPPIN' DAEMON FROM GOD- I MEAN, KAMI KNOWS WHERE. CAPSLOCK MEANS I'M DAEMONIC, AMIRITE

You forgot Kurama calling Naruto "kit" every sentence.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#43 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

You forgot Kurama calling Naruto "kit" every sentence.

Ah, man, that kits me every time!
Rim-shot.

#44 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

for some reason I'm kind of curious now... maybe it's like that thing where people stare at accidents...

What do you mean?

ナルサク

#45 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

this lemon that defies natural science lol

#46 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

What do you mean?

They mean that they are interested in seeing the bad/"science-defying" lemon, and are comparing it to how people always look at a car-crash or a train-wreck out of curiosity. I, for example, periodically watch bad Sci-Fi channel original movies or those of the same cailbre because I enjoy watching the train-wreck of a performance it gives. It's the sense of watching something slowly or quickly crashing or changing, or perhaps seeing the aftermath (the wreckage of a car-crash) and enjoying it/being mystified by it.

#47 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM

You know, when it comes to character bashing, I don't find it disturbing, I just find it immature. If your sole purpose of writing a story is simply to hate on a character, it just makes the writer look like a petty child.

I would agree with it being inmature rather disturbing... but often a disturbing fic has character-bashing, or the writer is being driven to writing disturbing scenes by his/her hatred towards a character. So in mind they are nearly linked.

Can I add more to this?

Any fanfiction that includes the Kyuubei, in any form possible. 

Fics where Kyuubi has a important role almost always are very, very, VERY annoying or outright disturbing, I agree.

I agree with Lid; you forgot mentioning Kurama calling Naruto "kit". Whence that rubbish came?

this lemon that defies natural science lol

You are speaking about that spawn of Satan called "MalePreg" fics, or merely completely irrealistic lemons?

What do you mean?

I think he is talking about how people gets fascinated with the sickest things. Such like when you are watching the news, something horrible gets reported -such like a traffic accident- and spite of you are finding it sick, you can not look away.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#48 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

Details about that lemon I read

That's what I remember. I read it a while ago.

ナルサク

#49 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

Details about that lemon I read

That's what I remember. I read it a while ago.

That sounds like every lemon I've ever read (then again, I usually stick to the ones that have one to three chapters. I see 27 chapters, and I go "LOLNO".

#50 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

Some of the things I see mentioned here sound more like pet peeves rather than things that should rank among "most disturbing."  I mean, I was expecting discussions of that one fic I once found on AdultFanfiction.net where Naruto was a demonic slavemaster indulged by the village, with Sakura helping him build a harem of masochistic girls who enjoyed being brutally tortured and whatnot (I forget the title -- something like "Chained by the Whirlpool" or something like that).

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#51 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

I agree so much with Kurama calling Naruto "kit" in every sentence. I can't honestly name one fanfiction I've read where Kurama isn't using the term kit when he was a role in it and I truly have no idea how that senselessness became so popular. :facepalm: I'm still curious to know who on earth started that annoying trend.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#52 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:47 AM

I've run across several pairing Naruto with one of his parents. All I wanted was some cute parent/child fluff...not incest. :sick:

Hmm....there was this super creepy one where Naruto married Sakura and Sasuke married Hinata, but Sasuke and Hinata both loved Naruto. So Sasuke takes three of Hinata's eggs, and transfers his three of his sperm to eggs, and fertilizes them with Naruto's sperm. Then he kinda does an artificial insemination thing so that Hinata has his and Naruto's babies.

That was one effed-up fanfic. :argh:

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#53 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

Eh. Incest doesn't bother me since I don't read it, I'm not a yaoi fan and don't read those stories, but if it's a side pairing and doesn't go into description then I'm fine with it. I check out yuri once in a while, when I'm bored as hell with nothing to read, cause I like crack ships. I hate high school AUs cause they're all the same, just with a different pairing, but I do like AUs that are still in the ninja world and I like Sakura time travel stories.

Anyway, there's this one fanfic called " Gomen Naruto-kun", where apparently Sakura loves Naruto so much, she rapes him and does a lot of messed up things to him. They also seem to have Hinata slowly finding out about it or something and is trying to get Naruto and exposed/punish Sakura or whatever. I didn't read the story, but I always check out reviews before I do to see if the story is any good and that's what I've gathered.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#54 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

I've run across several pairing Naruto with one of his parents. All I wanted was some cute parent/child fluff...not incest. :sick:

Hmm....there was this super creepy one where Naruto married Sakura and Sasuke married Hinata, but Sasuke and Hinata both loved Naruto. So Sasuke takes three of Hinata's eggs, and transfers his three of his sperm to eggs, and fertilizes them with Naruto's sperm. Then he kinda does an artificial insemination thing so that Hinata has his and Naruto's babies.
That was one effed-up fanfic. :argh:

What kind of hot mess Is this?!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

#55 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

I'm also surprised when I see fanfic writers make it seem like Sakura has a multiple personality trait going on. All that inner Sakura was in the manga was what she was thinking of which usually contrasted from what she was actually saying. The reason we don't see inner Sakura anymore is because Sakura speaks her mind for the most part.

Yet authors make it seem like Sakura has this whole other persona that she has conversations with.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#56 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:08 PM

What kind of hot mess Is this?!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

IKR, and not to mention it involved non-consensual in order for Sasuke to get Naruto's sperm. And in the end it still ended up NaruSasu, as if it's okay to use someone else's body without permission because you "love" them. :down:

I didn't read the whole thing, but the parts I did read...well, as above posts put it, it's like not being able to look away from a car wreck.

Another super disturbing one was a teenage Sakura being babysitter to an 8 year old Naruto and raping him. It's like...how can people think this stuff is okay??? I was involved in a case of sexual assault as a young kid, it's NOT okay!

~Relient K

#57 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:10 PM

I'm also surprised when I see fanfic writers make it seem like Sakura has a multiple personality trait going on. All that inner Sakura was in the manga was what she was thinking of which usually contrasted from what she was actually saying. The reason we don't see inner Sakura anymore is because Sakura speaks her mind for the most part.

Yet authors make it seem like Sakura has this whole other persona that she has conversations with.

I've seen that, yeah. 

I've also seen people give Hinata an "inner Hinata". And if you ask me when they do so they ruin her character by making her into...hm, what's the word for opposite of tsundre?

Edited by questdrivencollie, 05 June 2014 - 05:12 PM.

~Relient K

#58 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

I've seen plenty of Minato x Naruko. Those have probably scarred me for life..

And I try to look up Itachi and Sasuke fanfiction, but I usually come up with a lot of ItaSasu. It's preetty disturbing in my opinion o_o

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#59 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:53 PM

People will pair anything it seems. I was joking with my friend that next thing you know there'll be a fanfic where Naruto falls in love with a tree and they have little tree babies. That would be the most annoying tree in the world, saying "Believe it!" everytime you walk by.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 05 June 2014 - 05:54 PM.

~Relient K

#60 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:32 PM

People will pair anything it seems. I was joking with my friend that next thing you know there'll be a fanfic where Naruto falls in love with a tree and they have little tree babies. That would be the most annoying tree in the world, saying "Believe it!" everytime you walk by.

Ohh my god XD I'm dying of laughter

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users