• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

*EDIT: Looks like you have to get some sort of rank of the website/forum before you can play the game... So yeah that is kind of useless :down: *

So I was just bored yesterday, while going to through random YouTube videos last night I came across a 2d online rpg game based on Naruto or at least it seems like it has taken elements from Naruto. I don't know much about the game as I haven't played it yet, I just downloaded the game and will try it out in a bit.

Thought people on here might be interested, It does seem to be free to play although may feature some online content that you would have to pay for. If any of you on here have played Maple Story then I guess perhaps like that but the game is just simple 2d so the graphics aren't the best but it does look interesting and worth a try.

You can download the client on their website click here! So yeah that's about it for now if anyone's interested or already played it feel free to add anything I've missed.

Oh and here is a video on it, I think it is currently on a Alpha or Beta

Edited by Enkai, 13 December 2013 - 05:56 PM.

10wnpqp.jpg

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

Tibia + Naruto + Real Time Combat.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2013 - 09:11 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

so cute 

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nin online, online rpg, 2d, naruto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users