Close
Photo

Lair of the Maelstrom

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:02 PM

So Hello there Fellow NS'ers it's Whirlpool-Maelstrom, the Fanfiction writter and also someone who's been gradually been falling into the madness of this place, but I'm blabering this is a I-blog and I'm here to talk about my life and whatnot.

So OH JOY School started today and I couldn't be more happy, I mean I got to meet my new class which are a bunch of kids who don't have the minimal respect for the teacher, thankfully I only have Maths(11th and 12th don't ask me how I'm going to pull it off, wish me luck) and Physics(11th Grade) with them, I'm repeating those two subjects cuz I'm very bad with them especially maths and my Teachers from previous years were... well they were to blunt worse than kitten, I'm not one of blaming other ones for my failures but these ones were really bad teachers and weren't qualified to teach but did the school listen to what we had to say? No... as usual. The class went well for the rest of the time the maths teacher seemed to have a firm hand on the class, hope she can help me, but things were about too get worse cuz it seems tomorrow I have a diagnostical test at maths AWESOME isn't it (It's a test to assess your capabilities at a subject, to give your teachers an idea of your dificulties and other stuff like that.), best even it's 10th grade math which I don't remember jack off it and don't pick it for about 2 years. Anyway after that I took a calm bus trip to home, I actually live in this small Village in Portugal, It's an awful place this Village, but my home his here and at least I feel comfortable in my small room and house. To make my day worse I spoke with a former classmate who gave up on school to take a masseusse course and I had to read to him on Windows live, about how there where two girls who acording to him where really hot, now I like girls even though I don't have experience in the departament of romance (I live a sad life I know shamefulcry0js.gif ), but one thing i don't like hearing is talk about girls like they are objects, man do i get rilled up (But I didnn't tell my classmate off cuz he was and may still be one of my few friends), I'm still searching for a girl a little like me, not totally (Calm, crazy sometimes, but overall a good person with a no BS personality, Am I asking too much? after reading this it seems so.) and maybe but maybe with a bossy attitude (God knows I need one of those, maybe she could give me some motivation and make me move my getting-fat-a** moving. I need to start working out, I'm fat already but not like a whale.). The talk with my classmate made me think about the live chat yesterday when I made a comment I shouldn't have done to a member of the forum (Don't kill me please I know the comment was pervy but I was only kidding, you'll let lt it go won'tcha unsure.gif). And then again I was on the move again this time to get some tutoring on maths, I as always arrived on time, but Dang it i had to wait for the group that was having tutoring before me and they stole about 18 minutes of my tutoring time. Never had I gotten an year worth of math in about a hour bashed into my head, it was like rushing the stuff but at the same time not really rushing it (Strange isn't it but since it was only me with the tutor, who's quite the looker btw, so according to her it was that fast cuz it was only with one student.). But did you think my day was over nah, to spend sometime talking before I went to talk with a shopkeeper and owner of a place I frequented to get some help (People said they noticed changes in me after going there, I had a slight depression and they help me alot), during our talk she told me that I should start studying at night and get a job, result of this I had even more stuff to think about. I only thank god for not having anything else happen for the rest of the day. Then now this maelstrom here is going to shut down and study maths, FANTABULOUS!! isn't it?

Well I hope you guys actually liked reading this really uninteresting day of mine.

See ya next post.

P.S. For those who have seen my Rpg idea on the H&E RPG-town, you'll be glad to know it will be coming soon...

Goodbye and wish me luck for that test tomorrow.

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 16 September 2009 - 09:14 PM.

#2 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:51 PM

2nd post

So today started pretty well, my diagnostical test went good, i meet up a good friend of mine at school, I met up with him and a few others after lunch and we had a nice chat but then after that...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Met my new physics teacher, she seemed nice but she dropped a diagnostical test on us today at the first class so I was a little miffed by that and some guys in class seemed to tjink that my name was funny so they decided to joke around with it a little, which doesn't amuses me, Good thing I have my friday free or one of them would be passing through a initiation ritual counting the length of the stais with a toothpick or spin around a coin 100 times. Anyway After that i got home and read the new Naruto chapter bbbboooorrriinnngggg, this was all in all so bad.

#3 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:56 PM

Not much happened today I didn't have classes today and tutoring was cancelled so I only back there on Monday, I just kept at home, My afternoon was pretty uneventful except for when about 05:00 PM the smell of something burnt caught my nose I thought it was my computer bnut no hours later I found out it was only someone who had burned something outside and the smell traveled a lot till it got to my home.

But I'm getting to what put me off happened just minutes ago when my father was serving himself dinner i told to kept an eye on what we we're eating since it was kinda slippery and i had trouble stabbing it with my fork, the old man out of nowhere tells me to shut up, i know this sounds stupid but I was kinda upset by the way he talked to me, I of course protested and then my own mother told me to back keep down cuz he's my father and all, He's my father but that doesn't means he can talk to me like the way he did, He should give me the example of own I should talk with people instead the man is always cursing and yelling when someone says something he doesn't likes, now now he's not violent he just doesn't likes being made a fool, but that temper of his rubbing off on me and my mother says I shouldn't be like him, I love bothh my parents but sometimes they just make piss me off. I didn't say a word to both of them the rest of dinner, I'm not mad at them and tomorrow we'll be laughing with each other again like nothing had happened (We forgive people pretty easily, my father more than me.), but is it so hard to him to respect me just a little, Man anyway I may seem childish but all I want is a little respect, i get enough taunting at school.

I think I my little tantrum is over so see ya tomorrow guys.

Oh snap I finished my apple got get another one...

#4 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

Today i had one of those WTf moments, I was looking after my fathers shop when a customer came asking for her gas heater, she asked for the price and all but my dad hadn't left the price there.... ok? then she starts ranting about what and whatnot, and I became pretty bored listenning to her rant, so I sat down and out of nowhere the woman tells me than I shouldn't make a mean face cuz she wasn't scared truly I was WTF... I mean I always use a face that says "leave me alone" normally but at that moment I was caring more about my maths book than the woman, man what a messed up end of day. I wonder what some people have in their heads instead of a brain. Can someone tell if I did something wrong.

The Brain is something marvelous everyone should have one don't you think? - a phrase by a friend of mine that still burns on my mind to this day.

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 22 September 2009 - 07:46 PM.

#5 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:23 PM

Hey guys sorry for the absence, school is eating up a lot of my free time and I wanted to keep up with a few mangas so that left zero time to come here, but hey don't cry I'm back... for now.

Ok so what to write... I've had a very uneventful weeks since I didn't come here except for today I had the first maths test of the trimester and man did it go well, I feel pretty happy to see my hard work pay off, but on another point I found out that I wasn't invited to a friends birthday, we're very good friends so I don't see any reason for him not to invite me, Did he just forget or is he really not invinting me, are my friends throwing me away... again? Well whatever I'll see how it goes later, maybe I just forgot.

One of the questions I ask myself the most has arisen once again and that is, Will i be able to find happiness where i live or do I need to change country to find it? Lately the latter seems the best option, who knows if I do I may got to your country we might meet up even biggrin.gif

Anyway thanks for reading this.

#6 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

Yeepie today i received my maths test I did on thursday and I received a pretty good mark, so I'm in really good mood now. w00t! biggrin.gif

#7 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:08 PM

So hello guys! I thought i'd pop up here for a while and see how things are going, i hope you guys are well, cuz i've seen better days, just tonight i received an invitation to become friends from windows live, and well in good faith i thought it was someone from school(Not the first time it happened so there was nothing to be suspicious) who knows my email or something like that... And well if you know the drill from the only line that person spoke well you can guess it wasn't someone I know, Anyway what i did was block that person and erase him or her from my friends list and up the security from my account a notch. So right now I'm writting here to ease up my nervousness and maybe receive an email telling me it was a prank or joke.... DAMN IT ALL I HATE THIS CR#P!!

P.S: Should I give the benefit of doubt to anyone again, I gave to this person cuz I once did not trust on someone who wanted to befriend me and... well it was a girl from school who I had met and a classmate of mine gave her my email so yeah that's my reason for his stupidity... let's hope everything will be allright...Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 28 January 2010 - 11:24 PM.

#8 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:54 PM

PHew!!! Whatever or whoever it was didn't do any harm thank god, but dang it that left me nervous but it seems it all alright. Anyway i should tell you guys about my time for these last few months i've been doing well in school I got into a bit of trouble this week but nothing to serious.

#9 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:40 PM

GUESS WHAT?GUESS WHAT?GUESS WHAT?GUESS WHAT?GUESS WHAT? I'M GONNA BE A GODFATHER AGAIN IN SEVEN MONTHS I'LL HAVE A NEW GODSON OR GODAUGHTER (hope it's a girl this time).

#10 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Whirlpool-Maelstrom @ Apr 16 2010, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GUESS WHAT?GUESS WHAT?GUESS WHAT?GUESS WHAT?GUESS WHAT? I'M GONNA BE A GODFATHER AGAIN IN SEVEN MONTHS I'LL HAVE A NEW GODSON OR GODAUGHTER (hope it's a girl this time).

Congratulations!! biggrin.gif

#11 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:33 PM

Physhics and Chemistry test Friday next week. Need to start studying. Gosh... I hate Physics and Chemistry. By the way if you're confused in Portugal we join these two subjects, half of the year you learn about one and in the second half you learn the other. Well I don't have much to say today. See ya.

#12 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

Went to see Iron-man 2 last night, pretty decent movie but nothing special, other than that it was a great night spent a few friends. We spilled a half of a large popcorn bucket on the floor too. Man was that a great laugh, it was just a pity some of the popcorn got stuck in my hair.

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 08 May 2010 - 08:29 PM.

#13 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

Sorry for my absence, but I've been short on time to come here, The national eams are coming and I've got to get ready for them. BTW national exams are like finals but much worse, specially the maths one, that one is the beast with a cherry on top, studying to get 20 points for it is not enough, you have to study for a grade five times better even though the limit is only 20. Confused? To put in other words it's unbelievably hard without exaggerating. And better even my Physics and Chemistry is the next day, these two pieces of art, will decide which course I'll take at College.

Regarding college my choices for now are Journalism or Marketing and while they're not very big things, I can actually see myself doing this stuff for a living and that's the most important right?

Other than that I went to see Prince of Persia on a theater last Friday(Movie was released on Tuesday), it was a pretty cool movie, once again nothing stellar in my opinion, but still very entertaining to see. It was worth the money spent on the ticket and popcorn, which this time didn't get all spilled on the floor.

#14 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:27 PM

Classes end next Tuesday, but the National exams are coming really really close(21 and 22 June). I hate whoever came with idea of making such an evil thing. 111193.gif

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 06 June 2010 - 09:28 PM.

#15 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:59 PM

YEAH! My exams are finally over! YOSH! Freedom, I am free for the moment. Now onto the big big BIG BBBBIIIIGG news. Remember me saying I was going to be a godfather again.... you do? GOOD! My cousin went to the Hospital to check the Baby's gender and it seems it's going to be a baby girl! FINALLY! She'll be my first goddaughter and sister to my godson... I can't wait to meet her.

#16 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (Whirlpool-Maelstrom @ Jun 24 2010, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YEAH! My exams are finally over! YOSH! Freedom, I am free for the moment. Now onto the big big BIG BBBBIIIIGG news. Remember me saying I was going to be a godfather again.... you do? GOOD! My cousin went to the Hospital to check the Baby's gender and it seems it's going to be a baby girl! FINALLY! She'll be my first goddaughter and sister to my godson... I can't wait to meet her.

Congratulations! And it's great that your exams are over! I hate those things!

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#17 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:58 PM

Having a birthday party as I write this. Today my ever so vital dad hit the mighty age of 72 (Yeah he's that old). Had a great dinner. Though by the time we got to the cake (a few minutes ago, made by my mother by the way, and was as ever, delicious) I was too full to eat the slice given to me... not only that but I wasn't able to ogle the rest of the sweet (literally) champagne bottle like I did on New Year's Day (To finally find that stuff again and not being able to taste in full ... Dang it!).

If you're wondering about the party, it's a small affair like me and my old man like. We had three cousins and a Aunt over and that was it, not much people and not much trouble (Besides two hyperactive kids aged two and five). BTW the one aged two I'm going to be his godfather, already signed the papers, the baptism ceremony will be in August. Though this puts at odds with the to-be born sister of my actual godson... I'll still be her godfather if her parents ask. I hope so, I want to have at least a goddaughter, I was denied once and wouldn't like to be again specially when her parents seemed to drop the hint.

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 29 June 2010 - 10:04 PM.

#18 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:47 PM

Happy birthday to him smile.gif And I hope she becomes your goddaughter!

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#19 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:46 PM

So, it came to my attention that some people here might be missing little ol'me (You know who you are). Some wonder if I'm dead, while others just plain don't care (ARSES!). If you must know lately I've doing alright homework, school, silly classmates and overall trying to stop being an idiot.

For some time now I've tried to get back to the fanfiction scene but again and again I can't summon up the will to just sit down and start typing away thousands of words. At first I wanted to write a Dragon Age Fanfiction, then it was a Diablo one, now it's Warcraft (I blame WoW for this. (started playing a month ago)).

Anyway I'm back for who knows how long tongue.gif

#20 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:14 PM

There are good days, bad days and days you don't plain freaking understand why they didn't happen sooner. Today was the latter, Woke early to leave before 9 AM, had maths tutoring and maths class, turns out I have neither meaning a free day for me.... For real why doesn't this stuff happen more often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users