#41 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ May 25 2011, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One way to look at it is this guy thinks she's really something special, but she reflects that if he knew the real Sakura maybe he wouldn't think that way.

that's what it looks like to me, considering the you're

Edited by pharix, 25 May 2011 - 06:58 PM.

#42 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

Whoa, it's a packed house in here. Few names I haven't seen around in a while. Hey, Drew (NuclearRaven)!!:wave: .

@tricksie - I might have to take a page out of your book, because when the spoilers came out I was very close to jumping to conclusions myself. sweatdrop.gif

I'm glad I waited to pass judgement on this chapter until after reading it, you get more time to think

Kind of the same as tricksie and catsi and a few others. As much as she is thinking about Sasuke, she never seems to have a happy look on her face when she does. This admirer thinks he's been beaten by a really great guy, which we know Sasuke is not (not as a person anyway), and Sakura herself seems to be thinking the same. It gets us all involved in a way. Sakura seems to be asking herself why she still harbors these feelings for Sasuke, just as we are asking Kishimoto the same thing. I agree with Omega, this DOES feel like another nail in the coffin.

The Zetsu infestation --Click here to view--
Seems pest control is busy elsewhere, so it's up to Shikaku to handle it. Someone said he might use Katsuyu to spot the fakes, but what about Naruto? Tsunade has a Katsuyu clone on her shoulder (to keep in contact with Shikaku at HQ), if she's informed about what's going on and Naruto overhears, he might be able to help (his new cloak allows him to sense NOT chakra, but negative emotions). That could be what is needed to weed the Zetsu's out (no pun intended).

Nagato and Itachi --Click here to view--
I know this was only two pages, but I still found this interesting. I'm really starting to think these two are gonna try and break free from Kabuto's control and maybe try and get back at Madara (he has really screwed them both over). I think that Kabuto putting these two together is going to backfire spectacularly. And again with Kishi showing the moon when these two are together...
Also, is that statue they're sitting on a Snow Lion?

Edited by Quinny52, 25 May 2011 - 07:04 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#43 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ May 25 2011, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I must admit that I headdesked hard when they showed Sasuke after Sakura's admirer commented that she must be in love with a great guy.

Somehow, I would really like to see that fu.png
Even tought I adimit that Sakura keep sulking for Sasuke after all that he had done to her irritated me quite a bit. At this moments I would like that Naruto could be a seinen, so the characters could be a little more "vengefull", if you guys know what I mean...

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#44 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ May 25 2011, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I must admit that I headdesked hard when they showed Sasuke after Sakura's admirer commented that she must be in love with a great guy.

It's true that Sasuke looks menacing in that panel, and Sakura looks uneasy, but it doesn't make her confession to Naruto look very genuine.

Ahh, well, at least we can take a step back and look at the bigger picture. happy.gif We know Sakura and Naruto have been developing feelings for each other over the manga, Sasuke's not the least bit interested in Sakura (and he even tried to kill her), and Naruto's not the least bit romantically interested in Hinata.

Now that I've got Kishi's romance trolling out of the way, I just have to say Sakura looked awesome this chapter. biggrin.gif It's about time we got another moment like that! More, please, Kishi.

Looking forward to next week's chapter. Typical, two Kages in their way, and the first thing Bee notices is Tsunade's chest and lack of bra. tongue.gif Can't wait to see how Kyuubi Naruto does against the Raikage. No clones, and he won't be able to try the Ultra Rasengan as it'll risk killing the Raikage. Of course, Naruto does still have high speed and power - and maybe this physical fight is when he can really get a feel for his Kyuubified body.

Don't think so, her feelings for Naruto are seperate and it is true how she felt about him. shes still confused but i have no reason to believe her confession was a lie(except for sasuke part) we have evidense. Sakura defended her feelings and christ even Kishi said she was honest.

Edited by Living Lavish, 25 May 2011 - 07:05 PM.

#45 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ May 25 2011, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't think so, her feelings for Naruto are seperate and it is true how she felt about him. shes still confused but i have no reason to believe her confession was a lie(except for sasuke part) we have evidense. Sakura defended her feelings and christ even Kishi said she was honest.

Sakura: The real heroine of the story
Well it seems Hinata is struggling (she is always, poor thing), but the real heroine of the story (as already confirmed Kishimoto and we all know) is the Sakura (she is quite like the Tsunade in this Chapter, not?). Made good on that chapter. Although sad and depressed about his problems he thought and acted fast. She took good conclusions and succeeded to capture important information about the mysterious Zetsu to the Alliance. Point for her.

Apart from the fact she still thinking that loves Sasuke. The crazy sociopathic killer, who tried to kill her twice.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#46 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ May 25 2011, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nagato and Itachi --Click here to view--
I know this was only two pages, but I still found this interesting. I'm really starting to think these two are gonna try and break free from Kabuto's control and maybe try and get back at Madara (he has really screwed them both over). I think that Kabuto putting these two together is going to backfire spectacularly. And again with Kishi showing the moon when these two are together...
Also, is that statue they're sitting on a Snow Lion?

I think that might be part of Kabuto's plan. Those two are one of his trump cards against Madara's trump cards.

#47 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:20 PM

Notorious LID commented on it and Ill reinforce it.

For everyone runninga round allc razy look again at that mental image fo Sasuke, it is not a happy I remember you as a wonderful person picture. it is a cold evil, nasty your not a good person mental image.

This mental image is a contrast I believe to the bench scene. its part of the reason I see the need to reconcile that moment with Sakura.

Edited by catsi563, 25 May 2011 - 07:21 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#48 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:21 PM

I hope the power wich Itachi gave to Naruto will take place soon.
"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#49 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:22 PM

Chapter was good. I really like Sakura in action (she is so damm sexy, umm... ^^)!

Can't wait for Naruto vs. Raikage. They are now matched speed, but Naruto is stronger though. And Raikage with one hand? Hmm...

Interesting. biggrin.gif

#50 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ May 25 2011, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could be deceiving myself, but as I mentioned earlier, I don't think Sakura is reacting to "must be in love with a great guy".

I think she is reacting to "anyone that you love(d) must be a great guy". So Sakura thinks of Sasuke as a counter-example. That does not mean that he is first in her heart now, just that he is someone that she used to love who is not a great guy.

As far as the real Neji over doing it, that is obviously wink.gif evidence of NejiTen ! He saw her pass out from using the banana fan, and wanted to prove he had just as much stamina. wub.gif

#51 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ May 25 2011, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as the real Neji over doing it, that is obviously wink.gif evidence of NejiTen ! He saw her pass out from using the banana fan, and wanted to prove he had just as much stamina. wub.gif

No, no... NejiKiba! tongue.gif

Edited by Kuraudo, 25 May 2011 - 07:32 PM.

#52 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

After reading this chapter, I feel compelled to make an epic NaruSaku AMV showing their development throughout the series. Mwuaha. Ha. Haha. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (-maniacal Sasuke laugh-)

But still. Very good chappy. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
OTP and my Bby

#53 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ May 25 2011, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You kidding me right? Do you remember that Neji and Tenten were in totally different parts of the battlefield while fighting?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#54 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:45 PM

I could be deceiving myself, but as I mentioned earlier, I don't think Sakura is reacting to "must be in love with a great guy".

I think she is reacting to "anyone that you love(d) must be a great guy". So Sakura thinks of Sasuke as a counter-example. That does not mean that he is first in her heart now, just that he is someone that she used to love who is not a great guy.

Bingo hit it on the head.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#55 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:56 PM

@catsi - yeah, I think he did as well.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#56 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ May 25 2011, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You kidding me right?
wink.gif

QUOTE (Kuraudo @ May 25 2011, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, no... NejiKiba! tongue.gif

Hmm... Now I'm wondering if Neji staring at Akamaru was not an accident! zomg.gif
And the next page is indisputable evidence for ShinoHina ! wacko.gif

On a more serious note, I kinda preferred the translation in the spoiler thread (posted by Hokage Sennin) for Sakura's reaction to Zetsu:
"Pigs do not have hands, DUMBASS."

#57 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ May 25 2011, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seems pest control is busy elsewhere, so it's up to Shikaku to handle it. Someone said he might use Katsuyu to spot the fakes, but what about Naruto? Tsunade has a Katsuyu clone on her shoulder (to keep in contact with Shikaku at HQ), if she's informed about what's going on and Naruto overhears, he might be able to help (his new cloak allows him to sense NOT chakra, but negative emotions). That could be what is needed to weed the Zetsu's out (no pun intended).

Yeah, Naruto does seem to be the only one with the ability to differentiate between real people and Zetsu clones. Only question is, will he get past the Raikage quickly enough. I think Naruto will appeal to Tsunade to let him through, and tell her about the confusion he can sense. Tsunade will be able to hear the reports confirming the attacks from her Katsuyu clone, and most likely will let him go AFTER he's held his own against the Raikage.

Night has fallen, the moon's shining bright.

The demon fox is hunting (Zetsus) tonight.

tongue.gif

You know, I just thought of something. Naruto can sense confusion as well as hate. I wonder if he can detect the full range of emotions? It'd be interesting if Naruto stood before Sakura in his Kyuubi state, but I doubt Kishimoto would do anything like that. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ May 25 2011, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's true, I was just referring to how it didn't look great if you only looked at the manga itself.

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ May 25 2011, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, that's a good point! I do think Sakura is still a bit confused when it comes to her feelings. She does know that Sasuke isn't the guy she thought he was (especially when you consider the bench scene), but she does still care about him.

I wish I could type more, but I have to go to work. Damn.

#58 rastaman

rastaman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:21 PM

We know that Madara still needs as much chakra as the Kyuubi had lost permanently 'cause of Minato.
So my guess is that he uses Kinkaku and Ginkaku to 'flavor' the normal chakra, which is gathered by Zetsus.
Maybe their small Kyuubi chakra is gonna transfer to the normal chakra.
Just as the Kyuubi in Naruto robs him of his chakra when he's in beast mode the Kyuubi chakra inside Kinkaku and Ginkaku could transform the normal chakra because of it's dominant characteristic.

Now Tsunade and Raikage have come to stop Naruto and Killerbee, so this would be the best chance to suck out their chakra and eliminate them. Especially the Raikage could provide lots of chakra for Madara's plan.
Then maybe Naruto and Killerbee won't be stopped and are actually allowed to enter the fray.
That would be an effective shortcut for the plot AND FOR NARUSAKU laugh.gif

#59 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

Turn down your volume. I get loud.

Edited by NuclearRaven, 26 May 2011 - 02:28 AM.

Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#60 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:48 PM

This was an excellently written chapter and Sakura was drawn perfectly here. And honestly, I was quite nervous and my narusaku self esteem fell about 10x. But after reading Tricksie and Catsi's posts and rereading the chapter I realized key points of all this. I mean seriously, if Kishimoto really had posted Naruto's face right after Sakura's "love confession", the pairing wars would more than definitely be over and fandoms would go wild. Kishimoto is not going to resolve fandoms from a conversation between Sakura and some random character. And then there was Tricksie's excellent analysis. My newer interpretation is that after the ninja said "Hope it works out for you"....Sakura is clearly no longer thinking about who she loves but whether or not it'll work out. And from the look on her face we can conclude that she is not optimistic. Clearly she's not thinking about who she loves based on her facial expressions but instead about it "working out". She's most probably thinking about her trying to kill Sasuke and how Naruto may be feeling about all that. The picture of Sasuke is an evil, cynical drawing of him, not one of love. I know that I am biased, but no character in any manga and no one in real life would ever think about the one they love with an image as malevolent as Sakura's. That's why I feel quite confident in my saying that Sakura did indeed mean that she is in love with Naruto when she spoke. Anyhow, I love that her confessor said that "he must really be a great guy is YOU'RE in love with him". That's just a little pro narusaku right there that I loved!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users