Close
Photo

ShikaTema v.s. ShikaIno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

Poll: ShikaTema v.s. ShikaIno (61 member(s) have cast votes)

vote

1. ShikaTema (41 votes [67.21%])

Percentage of vote: 67.21%

2. ShikaIno (19 votes [31.15%])

Percentage of vote: 31.15%

3. Other and who? (1 votes [1.64%])

Percentage of vote: 1.64%

Vote

#1 narusakuof21

narusakuof21

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:25 PM

Since i got a lot of people to see the Hinata votes i want to do a nuther one for Shikamaru. To be honest im a bangwager when it comes to ShikaTema and ShikaIno. i never really choose a offical couple for myself. so vote away

Ps. Please be kind to others this is just a vote count not a debate.

#2 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:27 PM

I prefer ShikaTema.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#3 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:33 PM

Hm...I have to say it's a tie for me.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#4 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:39 PM

I love them both but, if I have to choose, I'll say ShikaTema.

#5 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:13 PM

Um- Shikaclouds? XD No, in all serious-ness I'd have to say it would be - em, ShikTema 'cause Temari seems more laid back then Ino so that works... I think o_o

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

I vote for Shika/Tema because Ino belongs to Chouji. thumbsup.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:21 PM

Damn that is a hard one, I'm kinda with Zac on this, it's a tie for me.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#8 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

ShikaTema.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#9 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

ShikaTema

#10 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:44 AM

Probably ShikaTema because she does seem to be a lot less "troublesome" than Ino. tongue.gif

#11 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:52 AM

ShikaIno, because Ino'd be more troublesome than Temari.

Somehow I can see a ShikaTema relationship being kind of....boring confused.gif

*shrug* Don't really think Shikamaru's gonna end up with anyone in canon, but if he did it'd be fun to see him end up with a talkative and bossy girl like Ino.

#12 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:04 AM

ShikaTema of course!!!!!!! love.gif

#13 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:05 AM

I think ShikaTema will be the canon, and it would be interesting to see how a relationship can play out between people of two different villages. That's why I voted ShikaTema; although, I do like ShikaIno. I'm sure Shikamaru cares about Ino very much, even if he doesn't show it. They have history together; with their fathers being in the same team, and with them being on the same team too there is a lot of off-screen interaction one could imagine. I like the idea of them being good friends, as well as Temari and Ino also being friends should ShikaTema happen, so I could say I'm just a fan of the relationship platonic or romantic. I don't really "ship" either of them.

#14 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:23 AM

Oh, I'm a ShikaIno of heart, I really like the dinamic of this couple, reminds me of Narusaku, with Ino aways trying to tame Shikamaru (altought Shimaru is so lazy compared to Naruto), While with Temari, I don't know if it will work, since Shikamaru would be too lazy to leave his village, while Temari would be too proud to do the same laugh.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:35 PM

I honestly see Shikamaru and Ino as friends and teammates I haven't notice Kishi giving any small hints that they could be more than just friends compare to the small development he gave to Shikamaru and Temari. However I see Chouji and Ino the same as Naruto and Sakura, both girls had crushes and were fan girls of Sasuke. They both got over it and grow up and they have fallen in love with the persons they least expected, they have grown very close with both boys.

I really like the part where the rookies got to the decision to execute Sasuke, Ino was crying she was obviously against the decision (it doesn't necssary means that she loves him, she cares for him as a friend). The one thing I like once Chouji trying to give her some comfort Kishi gives us a small hint that everyone should know that Chouji likes Ino more than a friend. smile.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 23 July 2010 - 02:41 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 23 2010, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I honestly see Shikamaru and Ino as friends and teammates I haven't notice Kishi giving any small hints that they could be more than just friends compare to the small development he gave to Shikamaru and Temari. However I see Chouji and Ino the same as Naruto and Sakura, both girls had crushes and were fan girls of Sasuke. They both got over it and grow up and they have fallen in love with the persons they least expected, they have grown very close with both boys.

I really like the part where the rookies got to the decision to execute Sasuke, Ino was crying she was obviously against the decision (it doesn't necssary means that she loves him, she cares for him as a friend). The one thing I like once Chouji trying to give her some comfort Kishi gives us a small hint that everyone should know that Chouji likes Ino more than a friend. smile.gif

Defintely, and Shikamaru recognized it in part 1 and encouraged Chouji to keep trying. Shikamaru never was romantically interested in Ino and he just blew off her bossiness. Where with Temari you can see Shikamaru and Temari sparking as they fight each other and realize they are somewhat similar thinkers, Temari is more brash but she's also a tactical thinker. Temari orders Shikamaru around and he's startled but he follows her orders and then when her plan works he's kind of bemused but grateful. Yeah I see them together, but Kishimoto is likely to just leave it as something acknowledged in the final chapter.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#17 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:31 PM

I like ShikaIno more, but at the same time I have to acknowledge that ShikaTema is more likely (if Shikamaru even gets put with anyone)

#18 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:33 PM

ShikaTem cause I support NaruIno tongue.gif

JLHza2T.png

#19 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:45 PM

I like both pairings, but if I have to choose, I'd choose ShikaTema... I feel that there's more of a connection between them instead of ShikaIno

#20 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 23 2010, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ShikaTem cause I support NaruIno tongue.gif

I like NaruIno too but I like ChoIno better. thumbsup.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave