• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:09 AM

Apparently spoilers : spoiler1.jpg

spoiler_2_a.jpg

spoiler2.jpg

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:13 AM

So now Naruto can use Son Goku's lava release? Sweet now he can make super fire with his wind style supporting it. Not much of a spoiler, but if his "magic touch" is just keeping peoples chakra alive, not actually revival, then thats good.

I mean I still see a role like Sakura fixing him after that brutal state Guy went into.

Edited by Inferno180, 12 April 2014 - 02:14 AM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#3 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:13 AM

the first panel in the second page is really hard to understand XD

aw9vkj.gif

#4 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:17 AM

So far I like it. A Fuuton Rasenrock, nice. Or Fuuton Rasenlavarock.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#5 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:21 AM

Hmm...
2ivn2tv.jpg

#6 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:27 AM

Maybe that's the coolest rasengan so far...

aw9vkj.gif

#7 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:30 AM

Is this spoiler real or fake it look really good but today is Friday.

#8 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:33 AM

^ It's real

aw9vkj.gif

#9 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:46 AM

Its not much of a spoiler though but I guess we can get this:

Naruto may just be able to use all nature releases now due to the tailed beast chakra. Sasuke has the rinnegan so perhaps Naruto's gathering of all the tailed beast chakra gave him the power to use these other elements?

In any case now he can make his rasenshurkien just incincerate anything now, high speed cutting rotation which is also superheated with magma and encased in rock? Dam thats one powerful fireball.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#10 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:15 AM

Naruto is indeed ultimate jinchuriki.
Btw ten tail fox incoming

Edited by rocci, 12 April 2014 - 03:17 AM.

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

Holy crap. You can leave Sasuke behind. Naruto can seriously be lethal! This what happens when he has all Bijuus in him. Sadly it's a temporary moment, but hell, if he really has them at the end, he will be god tier.

#12 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

@ns4life
How can you know naruto power temporal? I think it is permanent power up, right?

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:39 AM

@ns4life
How can you know naruto power temporal? I think it is permanent power up, right?

I mean the Bijuus. Once they run out, you got to get the main source to give you some again.

#14 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:12 AM

@ns4life
I think he doesn't need to do that.
I think once he gain back his yang kurama, he will gain super kurama or ten tail fox.
I think we can use deadspace 3 weapon crafting comparison with kurama as the main frame and the other biju as the component to make super weapon.

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

Hm, yeah. I'm just wondering because this will make Naruto the strongest if he has all. I mean it does go to show you that gathering all together will make you god tier. Literally. But I still think he won't have them forever. Maybe. Or else he will be broken.

#16 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:43 AM

@ns4life
I think he will reach high tier messiah level(the level above kage level).
God level is madara and obito. In order to achive it, you need to "SWALLOWED" the god himself.
I have theory that juubi make up from three part:
The eye(knowledge/mind), the body(life/health?), and the soul(chakra/energy). If you only have one, I consider you as a messiah level like madara and hashirama along with narusasu.
If you have all three part, than you are a god level.

I believe kishi will make naruto and sasuke lose in this volume since I believe madara will gain his left eye back. After that naruto will beat him for real. I think.

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:51 AM

Well Naruto beating Madara will not please Sasuke. But we'll see. I can imagine Hagoromo giving Sasuke power:

Sasuke: So you gave me the power, only Naruto can do alone. Why then?
Hagoromo: I don't know. I just feel...sorry for you.

#18 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:11 AM

@ns4life
I think sasuke will most likely fight spiral zetsu (to show what he can do) and defeat him off panel or not, than straight to madara.

About sasuke jealously, well that what I think would happen, since I feel war arc is a recycle chunin arc(including konoha invasion). I think.

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

@ns4life
I think sasuke will most likely fight spiral zetsu (to show what he can do) and defeat him off panel or not, than straight to madara.

About sasuke jealously, well that what I think would happen, since I feel war arc is a recycle chunin arc(including konoha invasion). I think.

We'll see. Wonder why go to Zetsu though? Does he even know? Maybe Orochimaru will tell him to go there to get that person inside of him. I mean let's face it. It's not Sasuke to go and give two kittens on the alliance unless said otherwise. Even all of his team is with him. So yeah, but we'll see.

#20 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:33 AM

I knew it!!! I freaking knew it!!! I thought it would sound foolish that Naruto can use all the elements of the bijuus and so I held back. *Sigh*. Anyways, there is another possibility we have here. I remember Kakashi telling Naruto that each shinobi had an affinity for two elements during rasenshuriken training. Naruto's first element was wind and the second was not shown. But indirectly, in the pain arc it was implied that his second element was fire(probably due to Kurama). So now, either Naruto can use all the elements the bijuus have or its his second element affinity! And considering Naruto has already mastered nature transformation I don't think its a big deal for him to fuse his rasengan with wind and fire. Both elements which enhance each other, I see. That said, is it possible that Naruto might handle Madara and Sasuke would handle the other side of the battle, I mean that zetsu and that stuff? And I do believe @NaruSaku4Life3g that it might be temporary powerup. Because. I think its the theme of shonen mangas that the hero gets a share of everyone's powers at the end against a God powered enemy and when he is defeated, the hero becomes normal again, right? But, this thing won't matter if 'Fire' is Naruto's second element.

Edited by narusaku256, 12 April 2014 - 05:35 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users