#2482 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:41 AM

New chapter! A Voice in the Wind - Akatsuki's Assassin  :love:

I’m so happy that your still continuing this! The attention to visuals and details is so good (*´꒳`*) I salute your dedication!

I recently discovered your story and I just adore it! I just spoiled myself a little and read the chapter you linked above, even though I’m wayyy behind that lol. I’ll soon figure out what’s going on XD fanfiction > the actual manga anyday tbh

#2483 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 02:43 PM

New chapter! A Voice in the Wind - Akatsuki's Assassin  :love:

I love this story!! I was so worried when the Naruto's ending came out: I feared you would drop it!

Luckily, I was wrong! :D

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#2484 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 09:17 AM

SHAMELESS PLUG!

I actually have two Naruto fics going on. They're not strictly NaruSaku fics as of yet, but I'm planning to take them there.

Shinobi Justice Vol 1

This is a Young Justice/Naruto crossover. Silly, I know, but I think there's some enjoyment to be had in this idea. If you're desperate for NaruSaku in this story, go to chapter 9.

Now this is one I'm trying to give attention to: my own reboot of Naruto. Nothing major regarding pairings yet, but please let me know what you think of the changes

Naruto Uzumaki

So please, read so you can stroke my di-IMEAN EGO! Yeah, stroke my, uh ego! HAHAHAhahaha  :sweatdrop:

As for a story that's not made by me, this one caught my attention: It's a similar idea to my reboot, but it's a retelling of Part 2:

The Ties That Bind

If you do nothing else, give this one a try.

Edited by KClaws_2, 01 March 2018 - 09:26 AM.

#2485 AllTheTimeINeed

AllTheTimeINeed

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:24 AM

Hello Everyone! This is also a shameless plug, but I've recently written an ongoing fic for NaruSaku and it's called Otherness.

I've posted to FF.Net and AO3

It's mostly Sakura-centric though, seeing that the idea was born after years of frustration over Sakura's character development, but it will have NaruSaku because I'm trash for those two. Enjoy!

#2486 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 28 July 2018 - 09:19 PM

Hello Everyone! This is also a shameless plug, but I've recently written an ongoing fic for NaruSaku and it's called Otherness.

I've posted to FF.Net and AO3

It's mostly Sakura-centric though, seeing that the idea was born after years of frustration over Sakura's character development, but it will have NaruSaku because I'm trash for those two. Enjoy!

I must say. I'm enjoying your style of writing so far. Can't wait to read more.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#2487 Shintaro

Shintaro

Chūnin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku. It's the only interest that matters, right?

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:49 AM

Hello. So, like many others, I am kinda self-promoting my own story that I just wrote. I'm pretty nervous about it because it's my first one of the pair that I've written. I've always wanted to but I finally gave it a go. And I recently got muse for NaruSaku so I was tempted to try it! 

Story: https://www.fanficti...-He-Likes-A-Lot

It's nothing special, but it's an attempt! 

9aeeaa70bef1224593b74b15b5dc299e5668ee6d

#2488 Wyle23

Wyle23

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Writing and reading fanfiction.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:50 AM

Welp, I recently rewrote my NS thingy. It reads a lot better.

FF: https://www.fanficti.../Because-I-Ache

AO3: https://archiveofour.../works/10552848

#2489 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:39 PM

Coming soon: Working on a couple of new/expanded stories, as well as chapter updates on all stories!!

In a perfect world, I'd like to get most of my fanfic stories all wrapped up this year. I don't want to start on the new projects until then, cause I'm afraid once I get involved in writing the original fics, I won't go back and finish the others. So, I'm pushing myself to finish, rereading, going through my fave NS and character art, feeling all the feels....

More to come!! :D

#2490 elmagio

elmagio

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:08 PM

Coming soon: Working on a couple of new/expanded stories, as well as chapter updates on all stories!!

In a perfect world, I'd like to get most of my fanfic stories all wrapped up this year. I don't want to start on the new projects until then, cause I'm afraid once I get involved in writing the original fics, I won't go back and finish the others. So, I'm pushing myself to finish, rereading, going through my fave NS and character art, feeling all the feels....

More to come!! :D

Great to hear (or, err, read) !

Just curious, will all of the future fics be original works or will some still be based on Naruto (or potentially other mangas/...)? 

Also, is a completion of all current fics this year (or around that kind of timeframe) really realistic? Seems to me like even in Voice in the Wind alone there's still a lot of ground to cover, going by when the flash forward chapter was set. 

#2491 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:16 PM

Great to hear (or, err, read) !

Just curious, will all of the future fics be original works or will some still be based on Naruto (or potentially other mangas/...)? 

Also, is a completion of all current fics this year (or around that kind of timeframe) really realistic? Seems to me like even in Voice in the Wind alone there's still a lot of ground to cover, going by when the flash forward chapter was set. 

:) So future works will be a bit of everything: from Naruto to original fics. There are more projects off in the distance. But the Naruto ones are the first.

And yeah, the Naruto stories will probably take longer than just this year. But I really want to get them moving towards completion. So I'm going to try to cover some serious ground with them all. Voice in the Wind will definitely take longer...even as I write this more ideas keep popping into my head. And I love this one, so I don't want to rush it just for the sake of finishing it. But I've set some goals for myself to get some chapters out.

The other thing that changed with Voice in the Wind was that I finally figured out how Sakura's story should fit in. That took a while. I've said this a lot in other posts, but when you start to take apart the Naruto story, you realize how Sasuke's storyline got most of the development and background. Naruto got about a quarter of Sasuke's, and then Sakura and everyone else got next to nothing. So to write a fic about Sakura's background and how she and Naruto came together means inventing a lot of stuff that Kishimoto just didn't bother to write!!!

Things like the spirit animal world (frogs, cats, dogs, etc.), the origin of medic ninjutsu, difference between healing jutsus vs. fighting ones, Tsunade and Orochimaru's backstory as medics, what happened to Minato's legacy of fighting styles, and what happened to Kushina's whole village/clan, etc.

And it raises questions about issues that are simply ignored in the manga: like what happens to the spoils war? What happens to a legacy or a jutsu or the clan holdings? Do the Hyuuga's see a gain from the Uchiha's demise? Do they secretly or not-so-secretly want the Uchiha family land? Was Kushina bartered part of a trade agreement with the other Uzumaki? Was it an arranged marriage, or did Minato really love her? Do the villages steal nins and techniques from each other, the way they steal jinchurikis? And even the more mundane things, like would Sakura, an non-clan kid, even have gone inside a clan compound like the Hyuugas before in her life? Would she have anything in common with the clans who make up the ninja world? Or would she have just been expected to be like her parents and everyone around her, a dutiful civilian? 

Anyway, that's the stuff I'm grappling with right now in VitW. And I think there's enough there as a platform to build her story on. So I'm hopeful about getting chapters done regularly!

#2492 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:36 AM

Not a full update of Voice in the Wind, but I posted a preview of Chapter 42:love:

#2493 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 05 January 2020 - 11:55 PM

https://m.fanfiction.../Different-Life

Finally updated my fic haha! X)

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#2494 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 03:26 AM

Guess what? New chapter of Voice in the Wind is up!! It's a lunar new year miracle!  :D

#2495 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 26 January 2020 - 05:28 AM

Guess what? New chapter of Voice in the Wind is up!! It's a lunar new year miracle!  :D

SCUH-REAAAMMMSSSS  :th_yeah:

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#2496 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 01 February 2020 - 12:11 AM

https://m.fanfiction.../Different-Life

Finally updated my fic haha! X)

Read the latest chapter. I NEED MORE.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#2497 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 02:06 AM

Posted a preview of the next chapter of a Voice in the Wind, if anyone needs an escape to Konoha! :)

#2498 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:57 PM

Posted the next chapter of Voice in the Wind! 43 - The Hidden Forest  :D

#2499 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 08 May 2020 - 12:49 AM

Just wanted to let yall know I updated my oneshot collection. Its small but yeah haha.

https://m.fanfiction.../s/11957249/10/

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#2500 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 02:42 AM

Just wanted to let yall know I updated my oneshot collection. Its small but yeah haha.

https://m.fanfiction.../s/11957249/10/

Really great - such an adorable one shot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users