• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:29 AM

Episode 426 Infinite Tsukiyomi

Madara activates the infinite Tsukiyomi

meanwhile Swirly zetsu using Yamatos body attacks the shinobi forces. he stops saying its begun

the rookies see the meteors falling which Naruto destroys with a multiple thrown rasengan attack.

Sasuke protects team 7 with his Susanno just as the genjutus kicks in

everyone is trapped then Madara uses deep forest immergence to cocoon everyone

Yamato is the last one caught and we experience his dream where he becomes team 7s captain and everyone admires him.

Next episode looks like Ten tens dream, seems to be somewhat RTN inspired.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:32 PM

So, that's what that filler was.

Just like with the new ending, where they made up that NH ramen date, they threw in an SS scene in Yamato's dream.( Even though Yamato doesn't really care for Sasuke and always thought Sakura had feelings for Naruto.) But, retcons are clearly the only thing they seem to be doing with this series, so no surprise there.

Thanks for the info.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#3 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:30 PM

No real SS scene least not that i saw, hecm in the end Naruto and Sakura were standing together.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#4 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:54 AM

So in other words Studio Pierrot is going to use the filler card again and push more SS and NH down our throats with these fillers til they get to Kaguya finally?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#5 12771a

12771a

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:52 AM

Had a feeling they would use fillers for IT dreams. 

tumblr_muw6dyQ0dw1qjcgkbo1_500.gif

#6 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:04 PM

Had a feeling they would use fillers for IT dreams. 

It's an easy way for them to try and bridge the gapping chasm caused by the ending, they can flesh out these side characters without fear since because its IT, they can just say "Well, it was just a genjutsu and their perfect dream. And life isn't perfect (Except for Hinata-sama, she gets everything)." when people point out the differences between the IT and the ending (Tenten's dream of becoming a famed and respected kuniochi like Tsunade, when all she becomes is a shop owner.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users