81 replies to this topic

#41 arcash

arcash

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:42 PM

Which forest do you mean? x)

The one after Sakura woke up of the genjutsu and is following the trail of blood, like Ino says i'm going on circles. :pinch:

I'm always on the same map over and over. That's why I say it reminds me the lost wood from Zelda games.

I suppose i need to find the clue to find the good direction but nothing till now. i thought it would be more blood or something similar.

Edited by arcash, 23 October 2014 - 08:48 PM.

#42 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:58 PM

The one after Sakura woke up of the genjutsu and is following the trail of blood, like Ino says i'm going on circles. :pinch:

I'm always on the same map over and over. That's why I say it reminds me the lost wood from Zelda games.

I suppose i need to find the clue to find the good direction but nothing till now. i thought it would be more blood or something similar.

How to get through the labyrinth

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#43 arcash

arcash

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:14 PM

Thanks, it worked

I noticed something thought, if you enter for the first time and go down there is no wind sound just the message, but if you go up first the wind sound is played. It's a little misleading but after that it works fine so i don't know if I would call it a bug.

Edited by arcash, 23 October 2014 - 09:14 PM.

#44 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:20 PM

Thanks, it worked
I noticed something thought, if you enter for the first time and go down there is no wind sound just the message, but if you go up first the wind sound is played. It's a little misleading but after that it works fine so i don't know if I would call it a bug.

Hmm, normally that isn't suppose to happen. I've noted the Problem for now, thank you very much for reporting it ( ^ω^)
Hope you'll still enjoy it. And that you pick the good choice xD

Iki Hiyori

#45 arcash

arcash

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:09 PM

Hmm, normally that isn't suppose to happen. I've noted the Problem for now, thank you very much for reporting it ( ^ω^)
Hope you'll still enjoy it. And that you pick the good choice xD

No, i didn't. I was too fast clicking. That was heartbreaking :cry:

#46 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:51 PM

LMFAOOOO I don't know what I'm doing!! I'm stuck in the genjutsu. lololol I wanna cry.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#47 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:16 PM

yep. still in the genjutsu. I suck at games LOL.

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#48 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:51 PM

Ok. I need help. lol

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#49 arcash

arcash

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:58 PM

Ok. I need help. lol

Mmm...if I remember correctly try to check the blood on the upper floor and then every seat on the big table on the lower floor until a ghost tells you something, after check the fireplace or try to exit, don't remember which was first.

Edited by arcash, 23 October 2014 - 11:59 PM.

#50 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:13 AM

Mmm...if I remember correctly try to check the blood on the upper floor and then every seat on the big table on the lower floor until a ghost tells you something, after check the fireplace or try to exit, don't remember which was first.

FINALLY. I WAS LEGIT GOING CRAZY. hahahahaha thank you! Blezz your soul. 🙏

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#51 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:58 AM

...yeah video games are not my thing. HAHAHA I can't get out! Idk what you mean by right then left??

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#52 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:03 AM

I finally started playing the game and I love it! I thank you for all the hard work you did with it and when NS becomes canon I'm sure this game will be a big hit. I'll report bugs while I play through.

The first one is when your mother calls you down and after she talks I walked around and I went between the first cabinet and pic where the window is and I was able to walk on the outside part of the room( where all the blackness is).

#53 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:10 AM

BTW what program did you use to create this? I've always wanted to create something like this. I want to create a Naruto/LOTR crossover game. >.<

#54 arcash

arcash

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:47 AM

...yeah video games are not my thing. HAHAHA I can't get out! Idk what you mean by right then left??

Are you still stuck on the house genjutsu or on another place?

#55 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:01 PM

tumblr_ndy8pgQJMa1s1i1jso2_500.jpg

If you find any more bugs, please contact them to me! :)

How to update the game:
You need to download the Game.rgss3a file and replace the file on the Game’s Folder.

Patch download:
https://www.mediafir...ckyre4k07wc7b4r

Iki Hiyori

#56 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:44 AM

Just finished the game! & I loved it! It was adorable ! ❤️ I thank you for making this lovely game. 😊 I hope you do more in the future !

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#57 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:50 AM

BTW what program did you use to create this? I've always wanted to create something like this. I want to create a Naruto/LOTR crossover game. >.<

I finally started playing the game and I love it! I thank you for all the hard work you did with it and when NS becomes canon I'm sure this game will be a big hit. I'll report bugs while I play through.

The first one is when your mother calls you down and after she talks I walked around and I went between the first cabinet and pic where the window is and I was able to walk on the outside part of the room( where all the blackness is).

Thank you so much for the help and support! I fixed the bug already, but if you see more, just say so ^.^ 

I used the "Rpg Maker Vx Ace" it's not for free, but still very cheap and easy to use

Just finished the game! & I loved it! It was adorable ! ❤️ I thank you for making this lovely game. I hope you do more in the future !

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) I may do! With the nice feedback I've been getting, I sure wish to do more :D

Iki Hiyori

#58 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:37 PM

Thank you so much for the help and support! I fixed the bug already, but if you see more, just say so ^.^ 
I used the "Rpg Maker Vx Ace" it's not for free, but still very cheap and easy to use

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) I may do! With the nice feedback I've been getting, I sure wish to do more :D

Any advice for events ?

#59 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:38 PM

Any advice for events ?

You mean when you create one?

Iki Hiyori

#60 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

You mean when you create one?

Yeah. I can easily do simple events. I'm a fast learner but the events where I want to transfer to a diff location and still have it continue is tedious. For example: I did an event where the teacher would introduce the new student and then a battle would commence and when I finished the battle, if I talk to him again it repeats itself. I don't want that to happen. :c

EDIT: No looping involved

Edited by Luna, 25 October 2014 - 06:58 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NaruSaku Game, RPG, FanGame

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users