45 replies to this topic

#1 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:16 PM

I'm going to burn all of my Naruto merchandise sooner or later if this kitten really hits me hard after I process all of it...

I know a few people are with me, too.

I'm not even blaming Kishimoto. I'm blaming his editors and fans.

The series was with me all my childhood and now... now... it's kittening dead to me.

IT'S NOT EVEN ABOUT THE PAIRINGS. ITS THE HUGE NO DEVELOPMENT ENDING.

IT'S ALL A HUGE COP OUT.

SAKURA'S CHARACTER IS DESTROYED.

ALL THAT DEVELOPMENT... GONE. TOSSED TO THE SIDE.

Cheers to all who join me to kitten on kittencock of a series ending.

my childhood is ruined.

i cant even enjoy naruto anymore knowing it ended like this...

it ruined everything for this series.

If I do it I'll record it. 

Still deciding cause its gonna kittening hurt a ton to see my memories go like that.

But screw this, because that ending RUINED the series.

Edited by Fenris, 06 November 2014 - 12:19 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#2 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:18 PM

Do it and definitely record it  , I am actually going to buy it just so I can burn it :down:

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#3 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:20 PM

Do it and definitely record it  , I am actually going to buy it just so I can burn it :down:

Don't give him a single penny! He doesn't deserve anything after this.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#4 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:20 PM

I'm just glad I decided to wait until NaruSaku was canon (ha...) before purchasing the entire Manga.

Now I can use the money for something else.

#5 RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:many things....

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:23 PM

Yes, I wanted to see how it ended before I bought anything relating to Naruto. Kishi really disappointed me. All the foreshadowing just to mess with our heads.......oh well....It's done now. 

#6 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:30 PM

Please guys, if you do indeed burn away all the volumes, make a video and post it here and all the places on internet, so that it might reach stupid kishimoto as well, although he won't care. I don't have the volumes but I so much want to burn them right now.

And nobody buy the volumes to specially burn it, LOL, it will only benefit kishimoto. He doesn't care about his characters, so I don't think he will care at all if people burn all the volumes. The money has been made already.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#7 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Cosplay *.*

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:30 PM

People, people, nothing is lose, i have still a plan B, but i need some preparation for it,

and i will first post it in a few days if the shock is slowly calm down, trust me, it's not over :)

Dattebayo :P

Watching up und down :nslove: :narusaku:

#8 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:31 PM

People, people, nothing is lose, i have still a plan B, but i need some preparation for it,

and i will first post it in a few days if the shock is slowly calm down, trust me, it's not over :)

I'm sorry. 

I know I was confident over this.

But 700 was the last chapter.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#9 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:33 PM

Wow hating years of Kishimoto's work just because your pairing didnt become canon? Just wow. Kishimoto never took pairing as his main focus in this manga. If you watched this series JUST because of NarutoSakura then you are just weird. 

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#10 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:36 PM

I'm sorry. 

I know I was confident over this.

But 700 was the last chapter.

No Fenris, i don't mean a new Chapter, just believe in me :D

#11 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:36 PM

Wow hating years of Kishimoto's work just because your pairing didnt become canon? Just wow. Kishimoto never took pairing as his main focus in this manga. If you watched this series JUST because of NarutoSakura then you are just weird.

It's not just damn parings it's the way he ended this kittening manga.

#12 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:37 PM

This is a NaruSaku Forum and the poeple are now very sad, so please don't post that stupid stuff -.-

#13 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:37 PM

That's the only reason I continued to follow is after the pain arc.

The whole story and quality really started to go down hill, and let's face it, pairings aside this has got to be one of the most RUSHED and FORCED endings of a series EVER.

It really seemed like Kishi gave up.

I bet the Kishi from around the time of Oro's invasion into Konoha would look at this and laugh.

#14 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

This is a NaruSaku Forum and the poeple are now very sad, so please don't post that stupid stuff -.-

I know this is NS forum and I am also a fellow NS shipper. We should just be sad that our pairing didnt become canon, no reason to hate the whole series and say bad things about the writer.

Edited by LivinG_Dead, 06 November 2014 - 12:42 PM.

DPqgMVy.png

#15 mrgoibon

mrgoibon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:ObiRin (lmao)

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:43 PM

LivinG_Dead please don't be a d*ckhead, man. People are all obviously flustered and need to vent. No one is actually hurting Kishimoto by directing their frustrations here. In a way seeing this frustration shared helps me cope a bit. Well this and the gym.

#16 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:44 PM

LivinG_Dead please don't be a d*ckhead, man. People are all obviously flustered and need to vent. No one is actually hurting Kishimoto by directing their frustrations here. In a way seeing this frustration shared helps me cope a bit. Well this and the gym.

He is right :)

#17 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

I know this is NS forum and I am also a fellow NS shipper. We should just be sad that our pairing didnt become canon, no reason to hate the whole series and say bad things about the writer.

It's the writer that destroyed his own work though. 

I mean Sakura was cleaning her house, 

technology a''pulls all over the place, 

Sai had a kid -> I think he learned where babies come from through a book,

a special jounin got fat (Anko)

Choji and Karui became a couple (they haven't spoken AT ALL in the entire manga)

I could continue but you get the point....

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#18 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:50 PM

It's the writer that destroyed his own work though. 

I mean Sakura was cleaning her house, 

technology a''pulls all over the place, 

Sai had a kid -> I think he learned where babies come from through a book,

a special jounin got fat (Anko)

Choji and Karui became a couple (they haven't spoken AT ALL in the entire manga)

I could continue but you get the point....

Yeah I get your point. The manga felt rushed at last, most of the things were skipped and don't make any sense.

Maybe NH was a forced pairing? Majority of the fans preferred NH so Kishimoto just did that..

DPqgMVy.png

#19 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:58 PM

Guys.

I know you're all worked up over the ending and I completely understand the need for all of you to rant on about how poorly Kishi ended the series, but seriously.

Might be easier to say than do, but there's no need to act like your life depended on how it would end.

If you wanna get rid of all your Naruto merch, don't burn it. Sell it. Get your cash back.

All the money you guys invested in a series you no longer love will all go to waste. Don't let that happen.

I'm sure Naruto held a special place in the hearts of many, but the long journey you all went on together is over now. You did well.

There are many other series that exist and you can enjoy those just as much as you enjoyed Naruto.

Stand tall and move on. Move forward. It's the only thing you can do now.

JA2DBzd.png

#20 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:00 PM

I am not burning something, but I think that I'll sell my collection. It hurts staring now at some scenes.

Maybe in the future I'll download the series up to the chapter 450 and I will pretend that the next arcs do not exist, but right now I am too upset.

Look, after the Kakuzu and Hidan arc I started seeing people complaining constantly in this site and other places. After the Pain arc people complained every or almost every issue. During the War Arc people trashed EVERY issue. And I did not join because some complains seemed unfair and exaggerated to me, and I did not want to feel what I was jumping on a bandwagon. However I could not help to feel that the series was getting progressively worse.

However I told myself "It sounds weird, but wait and see. Maybe things will eventually make sense." And I persevered.

I was a fool.

Looking back, after the first Part II arcs, all of it has been a looooong string of asspulls. Nonetheless I carried on because I am a NS fan and I wanted at least seeing Naruto and Sakura getting together.

And it has been denied me.

I had already lost most of my interest, the world -that seemed so interesting and full of adventure and drama back in Part I- has been gutted and lost its appeal, and maybe the only thing that I still liked has been ruined. So why should I keep my books?

Might be easier to say than do, but there's no need to act like your life depended on how it would end.

Of course. After all it is only a fictional pairing of a ficional series. I shall move on. But it will take a while.

Edited by Jenskott, 06 November 2014 - 01:02 PM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users