#1 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

Hey peeps biggrin.gif

Okay soo i was just wondering, what would like to see happen in the naruto series? huh.gif

What i really wanna see is Sakura find out that Naruto is the son of the Fourth Hokage. NOO, better yet the konoha 12 learn that smile.gif. I also wanna see Kakashi's face! sleep.gif dry.gif

---

#2 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Yeah I would like to see those things, and you might get one out of the coming movie.

What I really want to see is how Rikudo looks without the silhouette as well as the Juubi.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

Shirtless Minato. yes.gif

nosebleed8rx.gif

And I wanna see Naruto's connection with Rikodou Sennin. The tailed beasts said he was "the old man's---" something.. WHAT? eager.gif
I don't think he's a reincarnation.. But maybe the child of prophecy is somehow the "chosen one" to save the world.

I want to see Naruto and Sakura kiss. x)
I want to see an epilogue of 20 chapters. It would be a dream. I want to see Naruto as the most epic Hokage, and his kids and his beloved wife.
I also want to see Naruto's students. I wonder if they'll surpass him, but no, no one must surpass Naruto. ._.

Edit, I read the first post. And, I want everyone to know that he's Yondaime's son. Just the epic faces of all konoha peepz. 8D
Maybe Tsunade will reveal it when he becomes Hokage. "Welcome, Uzumaki Naruto, son of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina!!" WOOHOO.
And that secret was made to protect Naruto, but who would dare to touch him now. smile.gif

Edited by sushi., 21 July 2012 - 02:39 PM.

ナルサク

#4 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:12 PM

yep i really wann see the kiss of narusaku, but i want sasuhina too . and hokage naruto , his son . tobis real face, kakasi's too ,and , and i really want to see minato , kushina and jiraya alive for now these . i ve some more i ll tell, after 2 to 3 days . i ve got some work,

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#5 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:24 PM

Given that Naruto is well on his way to turning the Kyuubi into a benevolent spirit (through the power of friendship, yay!), I'd like to see Naruto have a child, and for him to pass on the Kyuubi to that child.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Jul 21 2012, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Given that Naruto is well on his way to turning the Kyuubi into a benevolent spirit (through the power of friendship, yay!), I'd like to see Naruto have a child, and for him to pass on the Kyuubi to that child.

This is a dilemma for me. I want him to have more than 1 kid, and I think he will too.

Maybe 2-4. Who's gonna be the jinchuuriki? ermm.gif Maybe one kiddo will be Hokage and Jinchuuriki, another a travelling writer, and an epic medic ninja.

And another thing I wonder is how is Naruto going to die..
Jiraiya said that "what people remember is not how a shinobi lives, but how he dies".
I don't think we'll see it though, however I am fiercly curious. He must have an epic death like Jiraiya. Maybe more up in his age, like 35.

ナルサク

#7 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jul 21 2012, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a dilemma for me. I want him to have more than 1 kid, and I think he will too.

Maybe 2-4. Who's gonna be the jinchuuriki? ermm.gif Maybe one kiddo will be Hokage and Jinchuuriki, another a travelling writer, and an epic medic ninja.

And another thing I wonder is how is Naruto going to die..
Jiraiya said that "what people remember is not how a shinobi lives, but how he dies".
I don't think we'll see it though, however I am fiercly curious. He must have an epic death like Jiraiya. Maybe more up in his age, like 35.

Well, I don't really think there's a dilemma there. I would imagine he would pass it to the first child, provided that he did it then, to allow him the strength that he had when he was a child.

On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#8 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

What if he had 9 kids and made then the new jinchuriki o.o LOLOLLL

But Tobi & Kakashi need to take there masks off already!! sleep.gif

I wanna see the konoha 12 find out that Naruto is the son of Minato, but like while its in an epic moment. Like when Everyone is around while he is fighting Sasuke or possible even madara/tobi.

It'd be like:

Konoha 12 people: woahhh naruto is so strong .
Tsunade: well he is the son of the fourth ya know..
Konoha 12: WHAT?! o.o

Haha happy.gif

EDIT: Better yet what if Kakashi told Sakura that Naruto is the son of Minato ?! :o

EDIT 2: So this Youtube video from Forneverworld is really interesting

Link:

And this comment is from that video and pretty much true

" This war was way over hyped. Edo tensei zombies got trolled. No body but canon fodder ninjas died. None of the konoha 11 got good enough screentime. I mean damn, temari got more screen time than sakura, and she's barely in this series. Legendary ninjas were trolled by 16 year olds & no name ninjas. Plot holes galore. Uchihas & Naruto kitten riding by Kishi. Over Powered powerups for Naruto. Madara still hasn't killed a kage. Izanami failed explanation. Short chapters. Tobi is a crusty villian. Failed war... "

Edited by theorangehokage, 21 July 2012 - 05:00 PM.

---

#9 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

I would like to see:

- Sakura surpass Tsunade, either by fighting or by utilizing her medical skills.
- An emotional confrontation between Naruto and Sakura.
- Who Tobi really is.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#10 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Jul 21 2012, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What if he had 9 kids and made then the new jinchuriki o.o LOLOLLL

But Tobi & Kakashi need to take there masks off already!! sleep.gif

I wanna see the konoha 12 find out that Naruto is the son of Minato, but like while its in an epic moment. Like when Everyone is around while he is fighting Sasuke or possible even madara/tobi.

It'd be like:

Konoha 12 people: woahhh naruto is so strong .
Tsunade: well he is the son of the fourth ya know..
Konoha 12: WHAT?! o.o

Haha happy.gif

EDIT: Better yet what if Kakashi told Sakura that Naruto is the son of Minato ?! :o

EDIT 2: So this Youtube video from Forneverworld is really interesting

Link:

And this comment is from that video and pretty much true

" This war was way over hyped. Edo tensei zombies got trolled. No body but canon fodder ninjas died. None of the konoha 11 got good enough screentime. I mean damn, temari got more screen time than sakura, and she's barely in this series. Legendary ninjas were trolled by 16 year olds & no name ninjas. Plot holes galore. Uchihas & Naruto kitten riding by Kishi. Over Powered powerups for Naruto. Madara still hasn't killed a kage. Izanami failed explanation. Short chapters. Tobi is a crusty villian. Failed war... "

Suddenly give Naruto the cool factor that Sakura thought he was lacking. lol

#11 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Jul 21 2012, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Suddenly give Naruto the cool factor that Sakura thought he was lacking. lol

Haha yeah tongue.gif laugh.gif I mean that's like the only reason she likes sasuke. I mean really LOLOL, what else is there? His hair? Lol

EDIT: Questionnn o: : does Kakashi know that Naruto found out minato was his father o.o ? I feel like he doesnt but i may be wrong

Edited by theorangehokage, 21 July 2012 - 05:13 PM.

---

#12 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

Another thing I'd like to see. Crack pairing, so it wouldn't happen. But... Kakashi and Shizune. Adorable. lol

#13 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Jul 21 2012, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Questionnn o: : does Kakashi know that Naruto found out minato was his father o.o ? I feel like he doesnt but i may be wrong

Yes, after Naruto was beaten by thouse Kumo-nin he tolled Kakashi that he meet the Fourth and Kakashi asked him what he tolled him and then added "Fathers usually have something to say to their sons".

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#14 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

i would like to see

naruto become hokage biggrin.gif
sasuke live
sakura become the greatest medic ever and naruto's wife

.....oh and sakura fight just one more time.....before the manga ends....JUST ONE MORE TIME....WITH ANYONE!!!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#15 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jul 21 2012, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would like to see

naruto become hokage biggrin.gif
sasuke live
sakura become the greatest medic ever and naruto's wife

.....oh and sakura fight just one more time.....before the manga ends....JUST ONE MORE TIME....WITH ANYONE!!!

I'm fine with Sasuke living. As long as he stays out of the village and Team 7.

#16 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Jul 21 2012, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another thing I'd like to see. Crack pairing, so it wouldn't happen. But... Kakashi and Shizune. Adorable. lol

Yes! I would love to see that too. (I actually have an entire fic about them in my head, but it is very unlikely I'll ever write it.)

Things I want to see/know:

1. Naruto get his first kiss with Sakura. (Please to be drawing this, Kishi. Pleeeeease.)
2. Sasuke genuinely humbled.
3. The explanation for how Kakashi's Sharingan went Mangekyo.
4. Tobi's identity.
5. An epilogue showing what becomes of all the characters -- including those outside Konoha, such as Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, Inari, Bee, Karui, Omoi, etc.

#17 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (KnS @ Jul 21 2012, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes! I would love to see that too. (I actually have an entire fic about them in my head, but it is very unlikely I'll ever write it.)

Kakashi is awesome, and Shizune is so precious. <3 When Shizune died, it broke my heart. And when she woke up, I really wanted him to show up, push Ino's worthless self out of the way and take care of her himself. Besides, if they share a kiss, we get to see Kakashi's face. Two birds, one stone. Just saying. wink.gif

#18 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Jul 21 2012, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm fine with Sasuke living. As long as he stays out of the village and Team 7.

I feel the same way.

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Jul 21 2012, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kakashi is awesome, and Shizune is so precious. <3 When Shizune died, it broke my heart. And when she woke up, I really wanted him to show up, push Ino's worthless self out of the way and take care of her himself. Besides, if they share a kiss, we get to see Kakashi's face. Two birds, one stone. Just saying. wink.gif

So there IS a pairing you support. You know what, now that you said that, why isn't there a large group of fans online who support Kakashiz or Shizukaka.

#19 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Jul 21 2012, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel the same way.

So there IS a pairing you support. You know what, now that you said that, why isn't there a large group of fans online who support Kakashiz or Shizukaka.

Oh, I don't really support it because of any particular reason. It's simply because Shizune is sooooo pwecious....awwwww... wub.gif And she deserves an awesome guy to be awesome to her. lol xD And yeah, it doesn't surprise me that there are shippers of that pairing. There are shippers of every pairing. lol

#20 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Jul 21 2012, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. (My fic idea had its genesis in imagining how a kiss between them might actually evolve into a possibility. But since I don't write PWP, I had to create an entire story to build up to that scene and then what would logically result, lol. But I don't see the point in spending the time to do it right for maybe ten people to read it -- if I was lucky. Besides, I have my hands full with two WIPs as it is.)

I agree about Shizune's death. The fact that she and Kakashi died in the same battle and were revived by the same method seems like a very interesting basis for a potential relationship.

P.S. I know several fans who prefer Kakashi with Ayame, but that leaves me cold. I don't see how a ramen slinger could possibly understand Kakashi or the life he's led. Just my opinion.

Edited by KnS, 21 July 2012 - 07:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users