#1 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:54 AM

Winter is coming...

It's my duty, honor, and priviledge to bestow upon you Mother of Baby Jesus's greatest gift, a blessing wrapped in shiny musculature and leather pants.

Pecs bequeathed unto chiseled bodies, writhing upon stages for too-long starved hungry ladies of the west, east, south, and north.

Let those blessed with comrades in arms, in starvation, and in toxication join together, answer the call of the Raunchy Otherworlds. Therewith we will rain upon endless showers of green.

Hera above, Oprah beneath, and Bellatrix below have sought forth to claim upon the man-littered grounds and skies and heavens, send forth Archangels of Unf as Messengers of the Destruction of all Ovaries.

...Winter is Here.

Synopsis:
um who cares?

Plot:
um who cares?

Characters i.e., Insert Here bill slots:

Channing Tatum
as Michael "Magic Mike" Lane

Alex Pettyfer
as Adam (The Kid)

Matthew McConaughey
as Dallas

Matt Bomer
as Ken

Joe Manganiello
as Big Ahem Richie

In-Depth Analysis of the Narrative --Click here to view--

Character Studies and Nature vs. Nurture Dissertations --Click here to view--

Thesis: Juxtapositioning the Underlying Cathartic Presence with Reality --Click here to view--

Statistical Analysis of Avocations in Proximity with Socioeconomic Contradictions and their Results --Click here to view--

Graphical Break-Down of the Subtextual Character Development:

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN...

via http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/magic_mike/

via http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/magic_mike/reviews/?type=top_critics

tyfyt

Edited by krisk, 08 July 2012 - 08:14 AM.

#2 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

It was a good movie. If there's one thing that Steven Soderbergh is, it's an actor's director. Surprising good performance from Tatum.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#3 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:58 PM

I MUST SEE THIS MOVIE HOLY MOTHER OF-

Waifu. Waifu I lub you. MEIN LUB <3
OTP and my Bby

#4 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

Oh HELZZYa!
Thanks Krisk, now I don't have to go to the theater, I can just open up this page and fap all day! Love your analysis', did you have to go to college to get that smart?

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#5 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:57 PM

krisk. I love.gif you. Your 'analysis' cracked us all up at work. The women here thank you for all your 'detailed' hard work pictureem0.gif

#6 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (Pikachew @ Jul 2 2012, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I MUST SEE THIS MOVIE HOLY MOTHER OF-

Waifu. Waifu I lub you. MEIN LUB <3

yes
<3

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jul 3 2012, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh HELZZYa!
Thanks Krisk, now I don't have to go to the theater, I can just open up this page and fap all day! Love your analysis', did you have to go to college to get that smart?

the enjoyment of one's self through one's self productive extremities is quite the endeavor. I'm glad I could have assisted in providing such an opportunity.

oh gosh no, I'm merely taking advantage of the source material - that's it. If the material you're analyzing is flexible enough you can manage a plethora amount of different interesting positions on the subject. Really it just depends if you're open-minded enough to rise up to the challenge.

But I have to stress that it takes many long hours - sometimes throughout the night to even dawn - to arrive at these conclusions. By the time I've finished one session, I'm almost spent. Thankfully, though, through a continuous cycle of research, analysis, and application - your improved stamina can pick up quite a large amount of slack. Dexterity and oral presentation is also important; sometimes these factors can either break or make your presentation.

... pictureem0.gif

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 3 2012, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
krisk. I love.gif you. Your 'analysis' cracked us all up at work. The women here thank you for all your 'detailed' hard work pictureem0.gif

Thank you, yes. Hard as it may be, sooner or later and once you get the hang of it, things start falling into place. Come easier, yes? Regardless, attention to detail is one of my special fields of study. pictureem0.gif

speaking of, I've partaken in some more analysis. The source material is just so packed with potential, I just can't help myself.

... fu.png

Economic Fluctuation in Association with Institutionalized Sexuality --Click here to view--

Crucial Anatomical Formation Throughout the Evolutionary Process --Click here to view--

Natural Depression Alleviation Through Observation --Click here to view--

Bystander Affect in Correlation with In-Group Bias --Click here to view--

Environmental Plate-Shifting and its Consequential, Long-Term Benefits --Click here to view--

War Veterans and PTSD Ineffectuality with Socially Accepted Norms --Click here to view--

Continued Application of the Narrative: Demonstrative Subtext --Click here to view--

Criminology in Relation with Societal Causality --Click here to view--

in celebration of a recent national holiday:
A Historical Emphasis Thesis in Proximity to the Narrative: Declarative Independence and its Present-Day Beneficial Results --Click here to view--
god
bless
the
u s a

Edited by krisk, 06 July 2012 - 10:37 AM.

#7 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:46 AM

EVERYONE-

Behold of the greatness that is WAIFU, KRISK. <3 MEIN LUB FOR ALL ETERNITY. argh1.png argh1.png argh1.png argh1.png argh1.png waifu, let us add Magic Mike to our honeymoon...if you know what I mean pictureem0.gif pictureem0.gif pictureem0.gif pictureem0.gif

Ugh I need to see this movie argh1.png
OTP and my Bby

#8 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (Pikachew @ Jul 6 2012, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
let us add Magic Mike to our honeymoon...

QUOTE (Pikachew @ Jul 6 2012, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh I need to see this movie with waifu in my pants argh1.png

ftfy fu.png

#9 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:45 AM

WTF how did she get that role!?!?!?!?

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#10 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:51 AM

This movie

I wanted to see it when I first heard about it because, hello, hot guy strippers; now that I'm seeing the movie actually is decent and not just a bunch of eye candy well...I am going to see this movie. Like, yesterday.

Loved the analysis btw pictureem0.gif

Edited by Paptala, 07 July 2012 - 04:53 AM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#11 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jul 6 2012, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WTF how did she get that role!?!?!?!?

I HAVE NO IDEA. i feel like i missed one of the most important memos of my life. where the hell are they casting extras!? LEGIT QUESTION argh1.png

and oh girl ...
omg ...
remember when he...

he

Matt, he ... Dr. Bomer... his pelvis... and grinding ... she's laying there. I cant

I wanna post the gif but it's so raunchy, I can't risk it. but if you're talking about the same part I am, I FEEL YOUR PAIN. (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 6 2012, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This movie

I wanted to see it when I first heard about it because, hello, hot guy strippers; now that I'm seeing the movie actually is decent and not just a bunch of eye candy well...I am going to see this movie. Like, yesterday.

Loved the analysis btw pictureem0.gif

yeah, I mean while I've been pushing the "AW YISS GRIND ON ME" portion of this movie, LID's comment above is looking to be a pretty good representation of how the general public is taking the movie. I mean 80-75% on RT? Ebert gave it 3.5/4 I think too. Jeez, wut all i wanted was to see man pelvis gyrating and abs move like the waves in the ocean, idc/no1curr bout the plot tbh hm.png

anyway I needa see it too, surprisingly bahhaha. If you do go see it yesterday, try to drop by and share your ... observations too. Especially of Tatum's PONY DANCE HGGGH I'VE HEARD THINGS ABOUT IT. GOOD THINGS

@analysis
why thank you, I love everything too fu.png

#12 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

Now I know how my female friends felt when I saw Sucker Punch. tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users