• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic

#1 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

what is your favorite pairings . There can't be only narusaku fans here?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#2 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

Well I only watch two anime's/read manga's right now and those are Naruto and One Piece. So I'm obvious a NS fan and Luna fan biggrin.gif However I do have so many years of anime under my belt, but I'm picky with pairings XD So I support even though the series are over are, InuKag, Goku Bulma and Vegeta Bulma :3

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#3 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

Naruto: NaruSaku, NaruIno, NaruTen, NaruTayu.

Bleach: IchiRukia

One Piece: Luffy/Nami

Vocaloid: Rin/Len, Len/Gumi

Ookami-san: RyoukoRyoshi

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#4 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

naruto: narusaku
bleach: ichihime
fairy tail: nalu

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

I mostly, but not entirely, go with what I believe are canon couples (with a few exceptions) as my OTP, with a few side-couples who can maybe have a bit more variety. Just the ones I have (at one point or another) shipped enough to look for\read fanfiction of:

Anime:
Naruto: NaruSaku, KibaHina, ShikaTem, KonoMoegi, and (for the most crack pairing I've ever supported) HanabiInari (with some acceptable variations and\or 3somes, like ShikaIno or NaruSakuIno or SasuHina)
Ranma: RanAkane, RyougaUkyo or RyougaAkari
DBZ: GohanVidel (and that's about it; none of the other pairings in DBZ, canon or otherwise, do anything for me)
Patlabor: NoaAsuma, GotohShinobu
Irresponsible Captain Tylor: TylorStar, DomEmpress
Slayers: LinaGourry
KOR: KyousukeMadoka
Ah My Goddess: KeichiiBell, SkuldSentaro
Ushio & Tora: UshioAsako, ToraMayuko
Inu Yasha: InuKagome
Chrono Trigger: ChronoMarle
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi: KenichiMiu, KisaraUkita, ThorFreyaandalleightvalkyries
Voltron (80s version): AlluraKeith, LisaJeff, KrikCinda, MerlaLotor

Non-Anime (or Western-style Anime)
Teen Titans: RobStar
Avatar the Last Airbender: KatAang, SokkaSuki, and ZukoMai. Not watching Legend of Korra, so dunno about that series.
How to Train Your Dragon (movie continuity only; tried reading the books after seeing the movie, but didn't enjoy it, and didn't find any couples of any kind to support in the portion I did read): HiccupAstrid, HiccupAstridRuffnut
Percy Jackson (only the first series; the new series jumped the shark for me): PercyAnna
Gargoyles: ElisaGoliath, XanatosFox, AngelaBrooklyn
Johnny Quest: JohnnyJessie, HadjiKefira (note: Kefira is a fan-created character who is shared among several fanfic universes, originally created by Debbie Kluge, who was taken note of by some of the series writers and considered for adoption into the show; as of now, however, there has yet to be any additional Johnny Quest universe canon material written since the writer in question mentioned that, so unknown if she will ever appear)
Full Metal Panic: SousukeKaname
Harry Potter (my interest in the series died before even reading book six, so the abrupt destruction of any chance for these pairings didn't exactly re-awaken it. What fanfiction I have read in the series was all written (or at least more than half-way completed) prior to the release of book six): HarryHermione, RobLuna, GinnyNeville

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

Naruto;
Narusaku, minakushi, shikatema, leeten, sasukarin, chouino, shimaxfukakasu(lol).
Some of them are cracks, but adorable! ^^

Avatar; Kataang, Sukka, Maiko. As of Korra, we'll see.

Fairy tail; Nalu, gajeel+levy, elfman+eva, Erzaxjellal

Bleach; RangikuxGin

Edited by sushi., 28 February 2014 - 12:26 AM.

ナルサク

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

Fun cafe,I believe is an order. Considering this is about pairings other then NS. Kages!!!

(I could name LOTS personally.) fu.png

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 March 2012 - 11:00 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

Ichi/Rangi for Bleach
NaLu for Ft
and thats it.

#9 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:16 AM

Hahahaha, I may have to keep adding to this list, buuuut...

Anime - Manga
Naruto: NaruSakuSasu as the alternative to NaruSaku, MinaKushi, Konan x Yahiko, Tsunade x Jiraiya
Inuyasha: InuKag, MirokuxSango
Sailor Moon: Sailor Venus x Sailor Mars, Sailor Neptune x Sailor Uranus
Samurai Champloo: Fuu x Mugen
Gundam Seed: Lacus x Kira
FullMetal Alchemist: EdWin, Hohemheim x Trista
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: HaruhixKyon (OTP), but I like the onesided KoizumixHaruhi too
Escaflowne: Van x Hitomi
Record of a Fallen Vampire (amazing series, btw, please go read it): Strauss x Adelheid (omg you must read--you might think it's not the obvious one but my goooodneeeeess I love these characters, and what they did have was just sad)
Fairy Tail Natsu x Lucy
Dengeki Daisy: Daisy x Teru
Kimi ni Todoke: Chizuru x Ryuu (my favourite pairing by far in the series), Ayane and Pin (I seem to like the beta pairings more than the main one)
Soul Eater: Tsubaki x Black Star, Medusa x Stein, Excalibur x Forever Alone (but he's fine with it Fools!)

Witch Hunter Robin: Amon x Robin

Western

Teen Titans: RobStar OTP

Avatar; TLA: Zutara (Zuko x Katara), Kataang ( Katara x Aang )

Legend of Korra: Asami x Korra (not that it will happen), Lin Bei Fong x Tenzin (past relationship)

Adventure Time: Marceline x Bubblegum OTP
Cybersix: Cybersix x Lucas
Martin Mystery: Martin x Diana (canon in the original comics; stepsiblings in the adaption...?)
6Teen!: Jen x Jude

Books
Pride and Prejudice: Darcy x Elizabeth, Jane x Bingley
Harry Potter: RonHermione, SeverusxLily (for his love for her)
Howl's Moving Castle: HowlxSophie
Archie's Digest Magazine: Betty x Jughead
DC: Damian Wayne x Mar'i Grayson (OTP), kitten Grayson x Kory Anders (aka Nightwing x Starfire)

Movies
Sherlock Holmes; A Game of Shadows: Sherlock x Watson, Sherlock x Watson x Mary

Video Games
Legend of Zelda: LinkxZelda forever (esp SS)
Tales of Symphonia: Colette x Lloyd as the canon, but Colette x Zelos is probably my favourite pairing. Kratos x Anna, Mythos x Genis (crack pair), Richter x Emil (hated Dawn, but this is also the crack pair)
Tales of Abyss: Natalia x Guy
Resident Evil: Rebecca x Billy (from Zero), Leon x Ada (Four) BUUUT the bits of Leon x Ashley are cute.

Vocaloid
Rin x Len (favourite), Luka x Miku or Luka x Gakupo

I know there are more--I have to search through what I know and remember, and then be sorry that I forgot it and promptly put it here.

Edited by Broken Figurine, 18 September 2013 - 04:21 AM.

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:22 AM

StraussXKayuki for me BF tongue.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 March 2012 - 03:22 AM.

#11 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:39 AM

hey you have seen avatar the last air bender . wow . thats great . you should see the legend of kora

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#12 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

One Piece: Strawhat Pirates X Epic Adventure!
Toradora: Ryuuji X Minorin
Code Geass: Lelouch X Kallen
Soul Eater: Soul X Maka
Cowboy Bebop: Spike X Fey
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: Akihisa X Minami
Steins Gate: Okabe X Kurisu
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Simon X Yoko
Clannad: Tomoya X Kyou
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu : Kyon X Haruhi
Baccano!: Firo X Ennis

Books
Harry Potter: Harry X Hermione
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Percy X Annabeth

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#13 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 15 2012, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
StraussXKayuki for me BF tongue.gif

=O Yaay someone who knows. Hahah, it was so set up that Strauss x Every Female was legitimate (except maybe the young girl with the tail... Letty?)
I just liked Adelheid because, you know, the ending... ;-; Being King and Queen and all. But I totally see that one. I prefer it over Strauss x Bridgette, oddly enough. That one was my least fav, yet it was the most hinted at and... well. I dunno, something about her character didn't click with me, even if I can nary say a bad word about that manga.

#14 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 16 2012, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fun cafe,I believe is an order. Considering this is about pairings other then NS. Kages!!!

I think it's better off in the Ichiraku Ramen Bar since it's not a game. I've seen a thread similar to this in the Otaku Square.

Or maybe we could just stop worrying about where stuff goes. I'm not so fussy about a thread that's in the wrong forum unless it's completely obvious.

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Mar 16 2012, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Legend of Zelda: LinkxZelda forever (esp SS)

a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif

Edited by Rocket, 16 March 2012 - 07:25 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#15 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:48 AM

wow you guys have alot of pairings don't you thats great. smile.gif

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#16 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:17 AM

Damn! I seen so many anime and was into so many pairings I'll try my best to remember them all.

Naruto: Narusaku, Sasutami (Tamaki aka catllady's grandaughter), Kibahina, Shikatemi, Choino, Leeten,

Bleach: Ichiruki, Toshkarin,

Full Metal Alchemist: EdWinry, Mustang x Hawkeye

Kekkaishi: Yokittenoki

Durarara: Mikado x Anri, Shizuo x Celty

Ouran High School: Tamaki x Haruhi

Fairy Tail: Natsu x Lucy

Rosario Vampire: Tsukune X Moka

Well that's I can think of. I know there is more... huh.gif I just can't remember them though however.

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Mar 16 2012, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif

But that ones obvious smile.gif

#18 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 17 2012, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But that ones obvious smile.gif

It may seem so, but in actually it isn't. If the fluff in Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword never existed Zelink wouldn't be as obvious as it is now. People would have to look deeper and pay attention for them to see a relationship far beyond, because Link and Zelda have only ever been "close friends" in the rest of the games where they've interacted. Except for Twilight Princess of course, where they literally saw each other like three times in the whole game, two of which Link wasn't even a fricken human. -___-"

Every incarnation of Link and Zelda is different, thus each tells a different story about their bond in each, of course not as a main plot, but it's not like the generic "hero saves princess" story and they just so happen to somehow get together at the end. It isn't simply about Link saving Zelda, we have more than just that. To me, their bond is kind of a small key factor to the games in a way. That's what sets Zelink apart from, say, Mario/Peach [another gaming couple I ship :3]. Then again this is coming from a Zelink fan that's been shipping since Ocarina of Time.

And there I go rambling on again about my love for Zelink. Let's get back on topic before I unintentionally use my magical powers to turn this into a Zelda thread [yet another one XDD]... umm... hehe kruemelmonsteryn0.gif I uhh... I'm a NaruSasu shipper...? sweatdrop.gif

/shot

Okay... these are the pairings I ship. Beware, some of these can get really crack. >:3

Anime/Manga pairings:
Naruto: Naruto/Sakura, Naruto/Sasuke, Shikamaru/Temari, Sai/Ino, Neji/Tenten, Kiba/Hinata, Yahiko/Konan, Nagato/Konan [yes I like both T_T], Jiraiya/Tsunade, Sasori/Deidara, Gaara/Matsuri, Sasuke/Hinata, any married couples :3 [MinaKushi, FugaMiko etc.]
Bleach: Ichigo/Rukia
Pokemon: Ash/Misty [others don't suit]
Yugioh: Yugi/Tea, Joey/Mai, Dark Magician/Dark Magician Girl [HELL YEAH~!]
Fullmetal Alchemist: Edward/Winry, Alphonse/May [timeskip anyone?], Roy/Riza, Ling/Lan Fan, married couples of course 8D
Death Note: Mello/Matt
InuYasha: InuYasha/Kagome
Sailor Moon: Mamoru/Usagi, Michiru/Haruka
Kurokittensuji: Ciel/Alois [don't know why]

Video game pairings:
Mario series: Mario/Peach [like Zelink but probably less mature, still cute though :3], Luigi/Daisy
Zelda series: Link/Zelda [BEST. OTP. EVAR. Oh and Link/Tetra and Link/Sheik counts too >:D], Pipit/Karane
Ace Attorney series: Phoenix/Edgeworth, Phoenix/Iris, Gumshoe/Maggey, Diego/Mia, Bat/Regina, Ron/Desiree [they're married after all :3], Klavier/Ema, Wolverine/Lady Gaga Lang/Shih-na, Lang/Franziska [LOL]
Starfox: Fox/Krystal
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic/Amy
Trauma Center: Derek/Angie, Tyler/Leslie, Greg/Cybil
Super Smash Bros [here comes the true crack pairings...]: Ike/Peach [surprising, isn't it?], Snake/Samus [LOL], Kirby/Jigglypuff [what? It's adorable :3]
Fire Emblem: You'll have to ask if you wanna know, I have a huge list :3 but the one I like most is Marth/Shiida [Sheeda, Caeda whatever tongue.gif] so no, Marth is not gay.

Misc.:
Battle Royale [movie version, haven't read the book...]: Shuya/Noriko [I know Yokittenoki had a crush on her but w/e X3], Kazuhiko/Sakura [canon ^^ I can't believe they killed themselves... T_T]
Teen Titans: Robin/Raven [/shot by RobStar fans], BB/Terra

Aaaand yeah... that's all from me. happy.gif

EDIT: I just realised now that I put Tristan instead of Joey... my bad sweatdrop.gif

Tristan can go with Miho :3

Edited by Rocket, 18 March 2012 - 12:57 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#19 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

I don't think we have a thread like this right now, so I don't mind it. Some awesome person made a General Shipping Thread in the Arts & Entertainment Section, but that's more for analysis than saying what you like.

Anywhere, here I go.

Manga/Anime

Naruto: NaruSaku (surprising right?), NaruIno, NaruSakuIno, ShikaIno
Bleach: GrimmNel, GrimmHime, IchiNel, IchiHime, UlqiHime (don't tell Soupy)
Fairy Tail: Na/Lu! wow.png Also, Gajeel/Levy and Gray/Ultear
Rave Master: Haru/Elie, Musica/Reina, Let/Julia (it's funny, my FT and RM pairings are sort of analogous tongue.gif)
Fullmetal Alchemist Ed/Win, Royza
Code Geass: Suzaku/Kallen (for a little while), Suzaku/Euphie, Lelouch/Shirley, Lelouch/C.C.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Simon/Yoko, Simon/Nia
Inuyasha: Inu/Kag, Miroku/Sango, Sess/Kag
One Piece: Me/Reading it someday tongue.gif

Video Games

Fire Emblem: Too many. I've played all ones that have appeared in North America, and I've probably had at least one OTP in all of them.
FE7: Eliwood/Ninian, Hector/Lyn, Jaffar/Nino
FE8: Eirika/Innes, Ephraim/Tana, Gerik/Marisa, Cormag/Tana
FE9/10: Ike/Mia (Wayu) - This one is my probably favorite ship in the entire FE-verse. It might just be that Mia was my favorite female character in the Tellius saga, but I thought they would make a great couple. They don't interact too much, but it's pretty obvious that Mia is one of the only female characters that can really stand on equal grounds with Commander Ike. There are hints that Mia is a little bit enamored with Ike (or at least with his combat style) and Ike comments on her being his preferred sparring partner in FE10, which is pretty much the closest you'll get to a confession of feelings from someone like Ike. I didn't mind other Ike pairings, but Ike/Elincia sort of fizzled out after awhile, and I've never really cared for Ike/Soren yaoi (though I suppose I could see where those fans are coming from). And Mia/Rhys? Just....no.

I can't comprehend the epic children Ike and Mia would have. argh1.png

I also like Ike/Jill, Haar/Jill, Ranulf/Lyre, and Sothe/Micaiah, though the latter one weirded me out at first. I mean...their relationship goes from Mother/Son to Sister/Brother to...Husband/Wife?!?!

FE11: Marth/Caeda (Shiida)

Legend of Zelda: I didn't start really start caring until ST and SS (*hides from Rocket*), but I'm a big Zelink fan now. Especially in SS! wow.png

I also like Link/Midna (in TP), and Link/Malon/Cremia/Romani, but the latter's more of a crack preference. I'm not a big fan of Link/Ilia or Saria, but I don't hate those ships either.

Tales of Symphonia: Lloyd/Sheena, Lloyd/Collete, Emil/Marta (I had mixed feelings about DotNW, but this pairing was one of the main reasons I look back on that game fondly happy.gif )
Tales of Phantasia: Cress (Cless?)/Arche
Golden Sun: Valeshipping (Isaac/Jenna), Dawnshipping (Matthew/Karis). Here's hoping the new generation repeats itself. fu.png
Mario Universe: Waluigi/Daisy pictureem0.gif

Other

Teen Titans: Rob/Star, Slade/Awesomeness
Justice League: Batman/Wonder Woman, GL/Hawk Girl
House M.D.: Chase/Cameron, House/Cuddy
Scrubs J.D./Kim (I couldn't stand Elliot)

It looks like I have a few more favorite ships than I thought. happy.gif

QUOTE (Rocket @ Mar 17 2012, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fire Emblem: You'll have to ask if you wanna know, I have a huge list :3 but the one I like most is Marth/Shiida [Sheeda, Caeda whatever tongue.gif] so no, Marth is not gay.

I might have to pick your brain about that one of these days. I didn't even know you played Fire Emblem. happy.gif

On a sidenote, Marth and Innes were confirmed to be DLC characters on Awakening. wow.png

Edited by Boom...Winning, 17 March 2012 - 03:16 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#20 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

Anime/Manga

Naruto: NaruSaku, KibaHina, NejiTen, ShikaTema, ShikaIno
Guilty Crown: Shu x Inori
Mirai Nikki: Yuno x Yukki