80 replies to this topic

#41 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:36 AM

All thing NS vs SS I expect  NS becoming  canon until very end. Kishi only will do an epilogue skipping all confession for the worse or good

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#42 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:37 AM

If Kaguya is indeed using SHikkotsumyaku... do you guys know what this means?? I am one step closer to my other theory coming true. YAY!

What do you mean??? Please explain!

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#43 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

At 9:00 AM I normally finish reading the chapter but in this England Voyage there is a 7 hours diferential.

#44 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:41 AM

What do you mean??? Please explain!

I am too lazy to explain it once again, haha soo.. here: http://chatte-georgi...age-mode-powers

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#45 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

Can someone translate this?

第684話 殺しておくべきだ

カグヤは分身ナルト達の方に気付いている

カグヤがナルトに攻撃へ向かう

五尾ハンの力を借り怪力無双で脱出するナルト

更に九喇嘛のチャクラを借り影分身の術で大量に分身してカグヤに立ち向かう

うずまきナルト一帯連弾で一気に行くとカグヤが空間を開いた

本体のオレが行くとナルトが入り込む

黒ゼツ「他の5つの空間へ直接繋がるここにコイツがいるのはマズイよ…こいつはここできっちり…殺しておく べきだ!!」

カグヤ「これで殺せる…共殺の灰骨」

そう言い別空間を利用し攻撃してくる

それに当たったナルトがボロボロと崩れていく…

戻っていくカグヤ

黒ゼツ「これで氷世界の分身は全て消えたハズだ」

しかし大量のナルトは消えていない!!

黒ゼツ「オリジナルは殺した…!なぜ…消えていない!?」

オビトとサクラはうまく入り込めた

Well, I confirm that the Sakura/Obito thing is legit. This spoiler talks about the ittairendan I was talking about before, it was in one of the spoiler I posted. And at the end, it says Obito and Sakura achieved to enter (the dimension I suppose).

But as Chatte said, don't panick, Sakura and Sasuke have to solve their problems sooner or later and maybe Kishi will really kill SS during that time, but I doubt it, I think we either will assist more negative SS moments, or either Sasuke will reconize Sakura as usefull. 

I won't translate the whole thing, it will take more time to translate it then to wait the release of the chapter itself. I'm sure it will soon be out, in a few minutes, if not, I will translate it. 

EDIT: Naruto is touched by an attack, black zetsu wonders "The original was killed! Why... Aren't his clones disappearing?"

Edited by 咲耶姫, 09 July 2014 - 07:56 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#46 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:47 AM

I really really don't like it that Sakura and Obito are the only ones to enter wasn't Naruto also supposed to go how they will menage to get out without him? I hate to say it but its a bad set up , besides I don't know why is it exactly needed for Sakura to interact with him so she can have a "resolution" didn't she had that enough by now she should have figured it out by now this is really stupid but meh whatever .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 09 July 2014 - 07:48 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#47 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

Also one more thing . Its funny how every chapter without Sasuke seems to be better and awesome , can someone just please kill him so we can have this  manga being awesome again  :argh: .

See? People never believe me until they see it for themselves.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#48 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:49 AM

Naruto might not have enough chakra now because of the extreme mass shadow clone jutsu, I think. Because isn't it when the jutsu user uses the shadow clone jutsu, their chakra splits in 2? and with all those clones, Naruto truly split up a large amount of his jutsu. At least that is what I believe from the spoilers.

#49 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:51 AM

See? People never believe me until they see it for themselves.

Oh don't get me wrong I have always been of that opinion just stating that out so people can see it  but yeah I agree . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#50 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

I really really don't like it that Sakura and Obito are the only ones to enter wasn't Naruto also supposed to go how they will menage to get out without him? I hate to say it but its a bad set up , besides I don't know why is it exactly needed for Sakura to interact with him so she can have a "resolution" didn't she had that enough by now she should have figured it out by now this is really stupid but meh whatever .

well if a ss moment does happen a ns moment will top it down the road atleast hinata is still in the dream world lol and the best part about it is that what shes dreaming will never happen in reality

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#51 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

those are my thoughts exactly

#52 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:56 AM

Maybee...Kishi's planning something far greater for her that will make the SS interaction to be see as teeny tiny (almost non-existent) in the future? And that's why he set her up to go there alone with Obito? Walking into a random dimension (that is almost like an 'illusion'), alone with half-dead person (Obito :hehehe: ) and...BOOM...came out of it as someone different. Just my random thought  :lulz: . 

Edited by tekopi, 09 July 2014 - 07:58 AM.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#53 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:59 AM

well if a ss moment does happen a ns moment will top it down the road atleast hinata is still in the dream world lol and the best part about it is that what shes dreaming will never happen in reality

Well if it happens then that just damages NS its image  even if later we get a NS one so  I wouldn't say that's good .

But what I meant is that its stupid that Sakura needs to interact with him just so she can have a resolution with him that's ridiculous when she was with him few chap ago and  the way he treated her when they already interacted so I don't know why is that needed in the first place its just stupid but whatever I will see first how this goes down .

Posted Image                                                            

#54 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

im starting to give up on the waiting ..the chapter is already almost 4 hours delay..fack

#55 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:03 AM

Maybee...Kishi's planning something far greater for her that will make the SS interaction to be see as teeny tiny (almost non-existent) in the future? And that's why he set her up to go there alone with Obito? Walking into a random dimension (that is almost like an 'illusion'), alone with half-dead person (Obito :hehehe: ) and...BOOM...came out of it as someone different. Just my random thought  :lulz: . 

Well if it happens then that just damages NS its image  even if later we get a NS one so  I wouldn't say that's good .

But what I meant is that its stupid that Sakura needs to interact with him just so she can have a resolution with him that's ridiculous when she was with him few chap ago and  the way he treated her when they already interacted so I don't know why is that needed in the first place its just stupid but whatever I will see first how this goes down .

Any NH or SS moment has already been destroyed by Minato's foreshadowing in 631. Nothing cn beat that. Whatever happens in the future chapters, NS will happen. Otherwise, why would Kishi waste panels of Minato comparing Sakura to Kushina? Especially when we know Naruto is bound to find a girl like his mother. 

So everyone, chill out if there are indeed SS moments in future chapters, what do you expect? Sasuke discovering some hidding feelings for Sakura? Sasuke looking at Sakura fighting with stars in the eyes? 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 09 July 2014 - 08:04 AM.

#56 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:04 AM

Although I am sure the chapter will be tad bit boring for me, in a way, on the other way, can't wait to see what's next stored in the story...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#57 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

Perhaps but I really doubt that giving a SS interaction while skipping a few NS to have on their own is not good in my book and it doesn't do any justice to NS its so not fair . Btw I didn't understand the last part you say she and Obito get stuck into a different dimension on their own ? 

Posted Image                                                            

#58 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:07 AM

thats why i started shipping hiccstrid alot more especially after httyd2 but the chapter isn't fully out so we just gotta wait

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#59 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:11 AM

Any NH or SS moment has already been destroyed by Minato's foreshadowing in 631. Nothing cn beat that. Whatever happens in the future chapters, NS will happen. Otherwise, why would Kishi waste panels of Minato comparing Sakura to Kushina? Especially when we know Naruto is bound to find a girl like his mother. 

So everyone, chill out if there are indeed SS moments in future chapters, what do you expect? Sasuke discovering some hidding feelings for Sakura? Sasuke looking at Sakura fighting with stars in the eyes? 

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying anything like SS will happen or yada yada but that this stupid the why Kishi is going about that if Sakura is supposed to resolve her feelings by interacting with him now when she had more then enough to do that in the previous chapters its just ridiculous for all I know we can have an ASS moment but then again the set up tells me different and it will just makes NS look bad when it happens and I don't like that at all where Kishi is going with this .

Posted Image                                                            

#60 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:13 AM

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users