• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#50501 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 July 2019 - 05:15 PM

And last I checked, even the precious wiki states that the Lion Palms were actually just a secret technique of the Main House and not something Hinatatas made herself from scratch, so she didn't even "make" them. As far as we know, they're not even anything that special; just fancier Jyuken strikes. I mean, I guess their size would allow hitting more than one chakra point if they connect, but why bother if you already got the 64 palms?

So hinata has no original moves ha that's funny.

#50502 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 08:02 PM

And last I checked, even the precious wiki states that the Lion Palms were actually just a secret technique of the Main House and not something Hinatatas made herself from scratch, so she didn't even "make" them. As far as we know, they're not even anything that special; just fancier Jyuken strikes. I mean, I guess their size would allow hitting more than one chakra point if they connect, but why bother if you already got the 64 palms?

Huh. Funny.

So I guess her own original technique was never alluded to because all it was good for was bug zapping. the filler mini arc where she was dancing naked under the waterfall for training for that those that don't remember. Actually it would never see the light of day BECAUSE it is a filler. SAD. :lmao:  :th_yeah:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50503 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:06 AM

Huh. Funny.

So I guess her own original technique was never alluded to because all it was good for was bug zapping. the filler mini arc where she was dancing naked under the waterfall for training for that those that don't remember. Actually it would never see the light of day BECAUSE it is a filler. SAD. :lmao:  :th_yeah:

How could they not forget that it's the one thing NH fans use a lot of with her.

#50504 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:12 AM

Both are overrated.
I love that part to where he couldn't think why he likes hinata
I could try to do what I did with hinata but it could take a while.

Here is something even more interesting.

Naruto and Hinata have about 38 pages of screen time together or "interaction." Yes, I am using the term loosely.

Anyway, 1 page is merely a title card and 7 pages are actually "development pages" that were used to fill in development for the movie coming out so I don't want to count them because they knew NH was canon at that point.

So, that is 30 pages of legit development they had together.

That means NH development takes up only 0.2% of the manga total.

This is the weirdest crap I never understand. I have never seen a couple and a heroine with so little part of the story be seen as the most important.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50505 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:12 AM

Naruto and Hinata have about 38 pages of screen time together or "interaction." Yes, I am using the term loosely.
Anyway, 1 page is merely a title card and 7 pages are actually "development pages" that were used to fill in development for the movie coming out so I don't want to count them because they knew NH was canon at that point.
This is the weirdest crap I never understand. I have never seen a couple and a heroine with so little part of the story be seen as the most important.

I saw a tumbler or face book post on that 38 page thing back in 2014 after the ending and I still can't believe it.
Sorry that's not how stories are done with couples as an example power Rangers time force with Wes and Jen we had 40 episodes of those two together slowly falling in love and trusting each other and making each other better. In 40 episodes they made the best power Rangers couple ever and Naruto needed 700 chapter of bs have NH together.
Hearing that just makes this more asinine and the morons that bend over and take it up the ass thinking this is good. No its people like that is the Naruto is awful now.
And Sakura and Naruto development probably takes up 50% or more of the series or in the second half.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 24 July 2019 - 03:13 AM.

#50506 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 04:57 AM

I saw a tumbler or face book post on that 38 page thing back in 2014 after the ending and I still can't believe it.
Sorry that's not how stories are done with couples as an example power Rangers time force with Wes and Jen we had 40 episodes of those two together slowly falling in love and trusting each other and making each other better. In 40 episodes they made the best power Rangers couple ever and Naruto needed 700 chapter of bs have NH together.
Hearing that just makes this more asinine and the morons that bend over and take it up the ass thinking this is good. No its people like that is the Naruto is awful now.
And Sakura and Naruto development probably takes up 50% or more of the series or in the second half.

*NHer* Oh, but they HAVE to be shown together because they're TEAMMATES! It's only platonic!

2e5.gif

#50507 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:24 AM

Sasuke was their teammate too so I guess all three of them are platonic. :zaru: :lmao: again, two way street. they can at TRY to come up with better excuses. Here Ill give this a shot. Naruto is only platonic to Hinata because he never asked her on a date in the entire manga up 699. And Sasuke is only platonic with Sakura because she is says notice me Sasuke-kun!! Go out with me Sasuke-kun!! And he responds "Buzz off". See? its easy .

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 December 2019 - 08:16 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50508 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:54 PM

*NHer* Oh, but they HAVE to be shown together because they're TEAMMATES! It's only platonic!

Can't tell if that's a joke.

#50509 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:37 PM

You know what's even worse?

Remember the Ultimate Ninja Storm Series? Remembered when for some particular reason, Naruto and Hinata were paired off as "Secret Lovers", despite the fact that there ISN'T mentioning of them going into that category in the entire manga and anime at the time.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50510 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 10:00 PM

Remember the Ultimate Ninja Storm Series? Remembered when for some particular reason, Naruto and Hinata were paired off as "Secret Lovers", despite the fact that there ISN'T mentioning of them going into that category in the entire manga and anime at the time.

Is that in every storm game cause I don't remember that granted I never pair those two up at all cause I refuse to use hinata unless I need to, I'd use Sasuke more cause he's broken in the games.

#50511 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:53 AM

I remember that, and it is just a sign that outside forces sure were trying to force what they wanted for Naruto for A LONG TIME. Shows how much kitten was involved to ruin it XP

#50512 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 04:51 PM

Ugh, don't remind me, but there was also some NS moments in there...especially the one where Sakura asked Naruto on a date for HInata's sake and Naruto spent more time idolizing Sakura than Hinata? It was a stupid side-mission.

The scene itself doesn't make me angry because anime does this all the time, but they still should have made NS canon and made Hinata realize that she can't be selfish.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50513 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:11 PM

Ugh, don't remind me, but there was also some NS moments in there...especially the one where Sakura asked Naruto on a date for HInata's sake and Naruto spent more time idolizing Sakura than Hinata? It was a stupid side-mission.
The scene itself doesn't make me angry because anime does this all the time, but they still should have made NS canon and made Hinata realize that she can't be selfish.

That would have been better written. And Naruto wouldn't be a kitten dad if he's with sakura.

#50514 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:22 PM

there's also a scene in storm 2 where sakura considers asking naruto out if i remember right  :sweat:

#50515 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:33 PM

there's also a scene in storm 2 where sakura considers asking naruto out if i remember right  :sweat:

I'll have to keep that in mind when going through storm 2 in ps4.

#50516 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:19 PM

I believe so.

Which mean they wrote a scene where Sakura lied asking Naruto out on a date just so Hinata can be on the date with them. Worse still, Hinata AGREED to it as I think Hinata colluded.

Every time they write these "scenes" that seem cute, are actually disturbing.

Imagine if guys did this.
"Hey dude, I am going to ask the girl you like out even though she is in love with me, so you can have a chance to swoop in and be the hero that takes her."

That is extremely underhanded. HInata should have been like "Nah, fam, I want him to notice me legitimately." It means that Hinata doesn't care whether Naruto actually loves her as long as she is with him. He could be miserable and she would not care because "I got what I want."

Another difference....Naruto actually cared about Sakura's happiness even if she was not with him.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50517 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:32 PM

I believe so.
Which mean they wrote a scene where Sakura lied asking Naruto out on a date just so Hinata can be on the date with them. Worse still, Hinata AGREED to it as I think Hinata colluded.
Every time they write these "scenes" that seem cute, are actually disturbing.
Imagine if guys did this.
"Hey dude, I am going to ask the girl you like out even though she is in love with me, so you can have a chance to swoop in and be the hero that takes her."
That is extremely underhanded. HInata should have been like "Nah, fam, I want him to notice me legitimately." It means that Hinata doesn't care whether Naruto actually loves her as long as she is with him. He could be miserable and she would not care because "I got what I want."
Another difference....Naruto actually cared about Sakura's happiness even if she was not with him.

Right it's why the shizuka filler episode was good when Naruto told shizuka why he loved sakura even if she isn't with him he cares about her happiness, but now he doesn't give a kitten about anyone but sasuke

#50518 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:42 PM

Or at least have Hinatatas' selfishness actually have lasting negative consequences.

Like, rather than convenient Minato seal hax when it happened, 6-8 tail Naruto actually causes serious damage, grievous injuries, and maybe even kill some people before the seal hax takes place and then Hintatas being heavily admonished for her idiocy in causing it and Naruto having to come to terms with it while also being angry with her and also causing a divide among the citizens; those that have come to trust and believe in Naruto, and those who still believe Naruto is Kurama incarnate and feel vindicated.

Basically, Hinatatas' selfishness nearly undoes everything Naruto had worked for.

2e5.gif

#50519 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:19 PM

Or at least have Hinatatas' selfishness actually have lasting negative consequences.
Like, rather than convenient Minato seal hax when it happened, 6-8 tail Naruto actually causes serious damage, grievous injuries, and maybe even kill some people before the seal hax takes place and then Hintatas being heavily admonished for her idiocy in causing it and Naruto having to come to terms with it while also being angry with her and also causing a divide among the citizens; those that have come to trust and believe in Naruto, and those who still believe Naruto is Kurama incarnate and feel vindicated.
Basically, Hinatatas' selfishness nearly undoes everything Naruto had worked for.

Wow that's really eye opening.

#50520 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 July 2019 - 09:29 PM

The thing is guys even if that happened her fan or fanatics wouldn't care they would still see her as a goddess that was created to save poor Naruto, again it's why I have grown to kittening hate Hinata.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users