Close
Photo

Kakashi as sixth? Then Naruto will be...?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:55 PM

I read 688 just now...How do you guys feel about Kakashi being hokage first before Naruto?

If Kakashi is going to become hokage I'm fine with it. It only suggests that our hero needs a little time to mature a little more first before leading an entire village by himself.  But what would that leave Naruto? I hope he doesn't get stuck in being a gennin before jumping as a hokage, he should be promoted into a jounin atleast.  :excited:

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

#2 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:07 PM

I honestly don't mind.

#3 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

Naruto will be Moses and lead his Bijuu to paradise.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

I'm fine with it tbh. But I do want  to know, what about Tsunade?

Naruto needs more maturing. He has to stop being soft at heart a bit and learn to think reasonably in some situations. If he becomes Hokage now, the wrong-doers and criminals would have a field-day knowing they would be forgiven later for whatever crime they commit.

Konoha citizens won't be too happy with this. 

Or maybe make Naruto Hokage now and Sakura his advisor. :thumb:  She would straighten out some of his flaws. For some reason I always imagine Naruto sitting in the Hokage's office with Sakura giving him a hard time with rules and paperwork and other stuff  :chuckle:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#5 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

I don't really like the idea.

Kakashi was about to become one if it isn't for Tsunade surviving.. after that incident the momentum of him becoming hokage is gone.

Tsunade can still fill up that role well until Naruto is ready.

I like Kakashi as a character and all but him being a hokage at this point is ..... kinda lame for me.

and who is Obito to suddenly appoint people around to become a hokage??

sure i do adore young Obito and i feel sad about his regrets and all but that wouldn't take away all the sins he committed, regardless of what he has been through. Yes, he could be forgiven but you cannot undo what he did...so i don't really get it why he is suddenly so "cool" and heroic that he has now the right to give out the future of others like he has been a newly appointed saint..is it because he saved Naruto? yea sure but he was part of why Nardo was in trouble in the first place.

I just don't like how "people who died" suddenly becomes like saints, all their sins covered just because the people left behind get all the feels, gets nostalgic and all.

Edited by dejavu, 07 August 2014 - 02:50 PM.

#6 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:55 PM

I read 688 just now...How do you guys feel about Kakashi being hokage first before Naruto?

If Kakashi is going to become hokage I'm fine with it. It only suggests that our hero needs a little time to mature a little more first before leading an entire village by himself.  But what would that leave Naruto? I hope he doesn't get stuck in being a gennin before jumping as a hokage, he should be promoted into a jounin atleast.  :excited:

I knew Naruto wasn't going to be hokage after the war or if he was there would be some kind of problems he had to deal with. At anyrate its too early for him to be hokage all this really does is confirm that there will be a timeskip and that Naruto wont be hokage until he's atleast 20 years old. 

eh10ut.jpg

#7 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

kikashi as 6th was really all a filler he dosent want to be hoakage down deep he didn't want to be it in the filler either

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#8 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

Or maybe make Naruto Hokage now and Sakura his advisor. :thumb:  She would straighten out some of his flaws. For some reason I always imagine Naruto sitting in the Hokage's office with Sakura giving him a hard time with rules and paperwork and other stuff  :chuckle:

Yes Please. I adore fanfics with this kind of setup. I only pray that this happens in Canon :3

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#9 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

however if this is true then konahamaru would be dead 8th lol

Edited by dylanrivers10000, 07 August 2014 - 03:09 PM.

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#10 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:37 PM

I don't really like the idea.

Kakashi was about to become one if it isn't for Tsunade surviving.. after that incident the momentum of him becoming hokage is gone.

Tsunade can still fill up that role well until Naruto is ready.

I like Kakashi as a character and all but him being a hokage at this point is ..... kinda lame for me.

and who is Obito to suddenly appoint people around to become a hokage??

No one did and he doesn't have that power. He has no authority unless someone with it blesses Kakashi after the fact. That's one reason I think the gesture is mostly symbolic or token. It may be the excuse for Naruto to take the mantle of 7 and, I think, it's mostly an excuse for Obito to obtain it vicariously to resolve the promise. Why it needed to be done...you'd have to ask someone else.

I think that the Obito part is really what's objectionable on so many levels. Naruto will end up as Hokage at some point.

People, I think, are taking what happened far more literally than is intended.

#11 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

I knew Naruto wasn't going to be hokage after the war or if he was there would be some kind of problems he had to deal with. At anyrate its too early for him to be hokage all this really does is confirm that there will be a timeskip and that Naruto wont be hokage until he's atleast 20 years old.

Well Gaara became Kazekage when he was only 16, sooo... not sure if the system is different between villages but whatever
WqQwzgf.gif

#12 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

i wanted Naruto kun 2 be the next Hokage if kakashi is the 6th idk whut to think or how 2 react ;/

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#13 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

No one did and he doesn't have that power. He has no authority unless someone with it blesses Kakashi after the fact. That's one reason I think the gesture is mostly symbolic or token. It may be the excuse for Naruto to take the mantle of 7 and, I think, it's mostly an excuse for Obito to obtain it vicariously to resolve the promise. Why it needed to be done...you'd have to ask someone else.

I think that the Obito part is really what's objectionable on so many levels. Naruto will end up as Hokage at some point.

People, I think, are taking what happened far more literally than is intended.

Me too but his character just doesnt fit in with the hokage role.

Just like Hashirama, the other kages threatened the sand village with war and he prefered to give away parts of the fire country.

Being honest the whole thing is completely unreal, not about unrealistic but extremely difficult to swallow since when the hokages have more power than the feudal lords?

They are beggars who need money from them to run the hidden villagers.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 07 August 2014 - 04:30 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#14 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

I'm fine with it tbh. But I do want  to know, what about Tsunade?

Naruto needs more maturing. He has to stop being soft at heart a bit and learn to think reasonably in some situations. If he becomes Hokage now, the wrong-doers and criminals would have a field-day knowing they would be forgiven later for whatever crime they commit.

Konoha citizens won't be too happy with this. 

Tsunade will probably train him to become Hokage.

#15 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

What can Naruto learn from Tsunade that he needs to know? Besides, Tsunade's disciple is Sakura.
WqQwzgf.gif

#16 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

I don't like this idea that much......I mean Kakashi doesn't WANT to be the Hokage, Obito shouldn't make him be one just because he couldn't do it.

Naruto should be the next cause

1) he wants it SO much more

2) everyone believes in him

3) He's the strongest ninja out there!

4) I AM NOT WAITING TILL KAKASHI DIES FOR NARUTO TO FINALLY BECOME HOKAGE!!! :cuss:

I don't care about all that maturity stuff, Shikamaru and Sakura can pick up his lack, he needed to become the leader of the leaf village 100 chapters ago!! >:U

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#17 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

I don't like this idea that much......I mean Kakashi doesn't WANT to be the Hokage, Obito shouldn't make him be one just because he couldn't do it.

Naruto should be the next cause
1) he wants it SO much more
2) everyone believes in him
3) He's the strongest ninja out there!
4) I AM NOT WAITING TILL KAKASHI DIES FOR NARUTO TO FINALLY BECOME HOKAGE!!! :cuss:
I don't care about all that maturity stuff, Shikamaru and Sakura can pick up his lack, he needed to become the leader of the leaf village 100 chapters ago!! >:U

Kakashi doesn't need to die for Naruto to become Hokage. Remember, Minato was appointed Hokage even though the Third was still alive.
WqQwzgf.gif

#18 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:55 PM

No, I mean-Why should Tsunade step down from the Hokage position for Kakashi?

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#19 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

Kakashi doesn't need to die for Naruto to become Hokage. Remember, Minato was appointed Hokage even though the Third was still alive.

Okay, I am not waiting till Kakashi is super old for Naruto to become Hokage!

ima rant >:U

Naruto has earned that title more than anyone in the whole Ninja universe!

I mean Gaara became Kazekage and he hasn't done half the things Naruto has done for the village...and for the the world!!

Naruto might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he's peaceful, loves Konoha, and he can protect anyone, I think that's enough for Naruto to gain the title. He also has awesome friends to help him~

anyway....I just don't want to wait until...part 3 or something to finally see Naruto gain the title and I don't want to see it off screen/panel either.

Edited by merryGOflava, 07 August 2014 - 06:05 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#20 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

Okay, I am not waiting till Kakashi is super old for Naruto to become Hokage!

ima rant >:U

Naruto has earned that title more than anyone in the whole Ninja universe!

I mean Gaara became Kazekage and he hasn't done half the things Naruto has done for the village...and for the the world!!

Naruto might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he's peaceful, loves Konoha, and he can protect anyone, I think that's enough for Naruto to gain the title. He also has awesome friends to help him~

anyway....I just don't want to wait until...part 3 or something to finally see Naruto gain the title and I don't want to see it off screen/panel either.

I know what you mean. But unfortunately for us, Kishi seems to want to delay Naruto becoming Hokage until the very last chapters, similar to resolving the romance subplot.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 07 August 2014 - 06:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users