• Please log in to reply
10121 replies to this topic

#10081 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:44 PM

Personally, I believe, Hide's declaration of love was romantically inclined. I agree with AHK above that there were no hints from Hide before, but in this manga I always get surprised about who is in love with someone, regardless of gender. I think it's beautiful that Hide went so far to protect his friend. The lower part of his face must be completely disfigured, knowing Ishida.

But of course, the greatest dedication towards Kaneki comes from Tsukiyama himself. The latter has gone FULL crazy.

The tension as of right now is high. Once Kaneki awakens, who knows what will happen.

EDIT: Just realized, for the next few weeks TouKen and HideKane fans will be at each other's throats :lmao:

EDIT: The fujoshis can stop sending death threats to Ishida.

I don't think so, given that the raw didn't have romantic implications. People have said that you can't take anything that was said in the Japanese statement romantically. 

Also disagree with the bold, obviously lol. Touka set up a shop for him and willed herself not to help him with his memories to keep him safe. Touka wins by default lol

They've already started. People are already saying that Kaneki is going to leave Touka and their child to run away with Hide like lmao they're so desperate for Kaneki to be gay, despite the fact that he isn't and never has been. The story started with him going on a date with a woman. Not only that, but they completely ignore the idea that you can be friends with someone and love them, but not be romantically attracted to them simply so they can force that ship. There wasn't anything romantic about what Hide said that based on the info we have of Hide, but nope, he's automatically gay. I love how weeks ago they were sending Ishida death threats and now they act like that never happened. That fanbase is gross lol

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#10082 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:25 PM

I don't think so, given that the raw didn't have romantic implications. People have said that you can't take anything that was said in the Japanese statement romantically. 

Also disagree with the bold, obviously lol. Touka set up a shop for him and willed herself not to help him with his memories to keep him safe. Touka wins by default lol

They've already started. People are already saying that Kaneki is going to leave Touka and their child to run away with Hide like lmao they're so desperate for Kaneki to be gay, despite the fact that he isn't and never has been. The story started with him going on a date with a woman. Not only that, but they completely ignore the idea that you can be friends with someone and love them, but not be romantically attracted to them simply so they can force that ship. There wasn't anything romantic about what Hide said that based on the info we have of Hide, but nope, he's automatically gay. I love how weeks ago they were sending Ishida death threats and now they act like that never happened. That fanbase is gross lol

Bold: I was joking about Tsukiyama, lol. Of course, I know Touka- Kaneki's wife!- is hurting the most. Like, c'me on. I'm a Touken shipper. You know that. Tsukiyama's screaming was just so funny to me.

Is that so? What exactly did the raw say? In the back of my mind, I was wondering how accurate the translations were since those are not the official translations.

I really don't care about the fanwars in Tokyo Ghoul. I really don't. Yeah, obviously Kaneki isn't into guys.

Edited by trang95, 06 November 2017 - 11:29 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#10083 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:14 AM

Bold: I was joking about Tsukiyama, lol. Of course, I know Touka- Kaneki's wife!- is hurting the most. Like, c'me on. I'm a Touken shipper. You know that. Tsukiyama's screaming was just so funny to me.

Is that so? What exactly did the raw say? In the back of my mind, I was wondering how accurate the translations were since those are not the official translations.

I really don't care about the fanwars in Tokyo Ghoul. I really don't. Yeah, obviously Kaneki isn't into guys.

Yeah I know, I was just busting your chops lol

The raw used “suki” which is a non-specific was of saying you like someone, nothing romantic about it inherently. Here’s a post that breaks it down: http://pxiao.tumblr....e-way-hide-says

I’m just tired of fan wars in general. Fandoms have a tendency to ruin stories, I think. Just look at Naruto and how unbearable thd fanbases were, and in turn how unbearable to story was. The TG fandom really isn’t that great I’ve noticed. Between that fanbase and then all the people that kitten on Kaneki for no reason, it can get annoying.

Lol I know, right? I don’t know why people try and force him to be.

EXL5X4B.png

#10084 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:41 AM

Yeah I know, I was just busting your chops lol

The raw used “suki” which is a non-specific was of saying you like someone, nothing romantic about it inherently. Here’s a post that breaks it down: http://pxiao.tumblr....e-way-hide-says

I’m just tired of fan wars in general. Fandoms have a tendency to ruin stories, I think. Just look at Naruto and how unbearable thd fanbases were, and in turn how unbearable to story was. The TG fandom really isn’t that great I’ve noticed. Between that fanbase and then all the people that kitten on Kaneki for no reason, it can get annoying.

Lol I know, right? I don’t know why people try and force him to be.

You took my joke about Tsukiyama too seriously, duh U_U Can't even joke about Tsukiyama's obsession in front of you, you Touka worshiper.

I read the explanation. Thanks, I understand better now. A lot of people reacted way too defensively about Hide's form of love though before the clarifications of the actual "suki" meaning. Theoretically speaking, even if Hide was in love with Kaneki, it's not like HideKane will ever happen. It's literally impossible with Kaneki being married to Touka. But there's nothing wrong with Hide theoretically being in love with Kaneki b/c we never really saw Hide's point of view that much. That is, I just wouldn't be too surprised about Hide actually being in love with Kaneki. I honestly think this is just both fandoms (HideKane and Touken) being way too anxious about each other than the actual story itself. Shipping wars are cancer.

I'm just glad that Hide's alive and trying to save his best friend. He and Akira are probably the only humans Kaneki genuinely still cares about.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#10085 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:15 AM

You're wrong, he just hide that he was gay, KanekixHide is tru luv, fight me!11
I already saw post how Kaneki doesn't deserves Hide's love  :lmao:
Intresting that 2 gays are both from Washuu family (Hide is Washuu too, right?)

You took my joke about Tsukiyama too seriously, duh U_U Can't even joke about Tsukiyama's obsession in front of you, you Touka worshiper.

I read the explanation. Thanks, I understand better now. A lot of people reacted way too defensively about Hide's form of love though before the clarifications of the actual "suki" meaning. Theoretically speaking, even if Hide was in love with Kaneki, it's not like HideKane will ever happen. It's literally impossible with Kaneki being married to Touka. But there's nothing wrong with Hide theoretically being in love with Kaneki b/c we never really saw Hide's point of view that much. That is, I just wouldn't be too surprised about Hide actually being in love with Kaneki. I honestly think this is just both fandoms (HideKane and Touken) being way too anxious about each other than the actual story itself. Shipping wars are cancer.

I'm just glad that Hide's alive and trying to save his best friend. He and Akira are probably the only humans Kaneki genuinely still cares about.

I'm sad that Akira and Amon ain't getting anything, who cares about Touka, Kaneki and Hide, lul   :hehehe:

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 07 November 2017 - 03:16 AM.

#10086 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:51 AM

You're wrong, he just hide that he was gay, KanekixHide is tru luv, fight me!11
I already saw post how Kaneki doesn't deserves Hide's love  :lmao:
Intresting that 2 gays are both from Washuu family (Hide is Washuu too, right?)
I'm sad that Akira and Amon ain't getting anything, who cares about Touka, Kaneki and Hide, lul   :hehehe:

Akira's dad must be rolling in his grave right now since his daughter is dating a half-ghoul :lmao:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#10087 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:08 PM

Akira's dad must be rolling in his grave right now since his daughter is dating a half-ghoul :lmao:

But he was an investigator! I mean, Kaneki got it all, and Amon and Akira got one frame with their foots  :cuss:

#10088 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:10 PM

But he was an investigator! I mean, Kaneki got it all, and Amon and Akira got one frame with their foots  :cuss:

Shh, we don't want this to turn into a hentai.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#10089 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:26 PM

Shh, we don't want this to turn into a hentai.

:hm:

It's you said it, not me. In part 1 Amon was on par with Kaneki in main role. Now he's getting 3rd row sit  :pinch:

Well, I guess best part of this (as I don't really care about Kaneki and Hide and Kano) was how Uta saved Yomo, he really considers him a friend.

#10090 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:08 AM

MY BOY!!! I don't care about the love thing!! I just saw my Hide...I'm so happy, it was all I asked for!!

Edited by RyohkiFan, 08 November 2017 - 01:09 AM.

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#10091 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:44 PM

Time to see what's about to unfold: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#10092 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:29 PM

Tsukiyama's and Touka's crying faces break my heart. Lol, at her admitting that she sucks at Japanese and flat-out refusing Tsukiyama's naming options (which is good).

Dr. Kanou commits suicide and gets away with everything, great.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#10093 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:22 PM

Lol, maybe just a tiny bit XD 

I guess you could call it defensive, but I'm not surprised they did, given how they reacted to chapter 125 (and those leading up to it) and treated the Touken fanbase (as well as Ishida) following it. Like immediately after that chapter, there were posts talking about how Kaneki is going to leave Touka and the baby and just run off all of a sudden with Hide. It's not that they even respect Hide's character, they just want him to be gay for the sake of being gay, same with Kaneki, and they crap on any one or any ship that isn't, proof of which being that they called everyone that shipped Touken and Ishida homophobes following 125. 

I always figured Hide was alive. He was okay to me, never really much liked him. I'm happy he's trying to save Kaneki with everyone else. I was more happy that Akira made an appearance. She needs to go save her son XD 

:hm:

It's you said it, not me. In part 1 Amon was on par with Kaneki in main role. Now he's getting 3rd row sit  :pinch:

Well, I guess best part of this (as I don't really care about Kaneki and Hide and Kano) was how Uta saved Yomo, he really considers him a friend.

Um, no. He wasn't. 

Tsukiyama's and Touka's crying faces break my heart. Lol, at her admitting that she sucks at Japanese and flat-out refusing Tsukiyama's naming options (which is good).

Dr. Kanou commits suicide and gets away with everything, great.

Eh, I couldn't feel anything about Tsukiyama, I've never really liked him. Also had a pretty big problem with his speech. Touka is a different story though lol 

EXL5X4B.png

#10094 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:39 PM

Time to see wha'ts up in the latest chapters:

Link: http://readms.net/r/...ulre/151/4734/1

going live: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#10095 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:48 AM

How kittened up is Hide's jaw that Ishida had to censor it?!

I really liked the conversations between Nishiki and Kimi and Touka and Hide, especially the former.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#10096 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:52 AM

How kittened up is Hide's jaw that Ishida had to censor it?!

I really liked the conversations between Nishiki and Kimi and Touka and Hide, especially the former.

He wasn't censoring it. He just used the shading because he didn't want to reveal what Hide's mouth looked like.

EXL5X4B.png

#10097 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:15 AM

He wasn't censoring it. He just used the shading because he didn't want to reveal what Hide's mouth looked like.

Shading, censoring... Basically what I meant with hiding Hide's jaw. I'm just using the term cause everyone else is.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#10098 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:55 PM

I really don't like what story turned into, oh well, but at least Ishida was consistent with this...

#10099 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 18 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

Why is Mutsuki still alive?!

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#10100 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:39 AM

Why is Mutsuki still alive?!

For real though, why?! Funny how Mutsuki became the most hated character of the entire series, lol.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users