#1 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:00 PM

ygyg

Edited by One Piece Nation, 11 September 2018 - 04:28 AM.

"It’s wrong to resent a child for the sins of his father.” -Edward Newgate “Whitebeard” (One Piece).

#2 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:17 PM

I started reading Naruto for Naruto. I enjoyed the story until the War Arc (I'm probably one of the only people who enjoyed the Kage Summit) and then it all fell apart when Tobi was revealed to be Obito. After that I was fading in and out until Neji's death and then I just watched YouTube reviews and would only occasionally read the chapters myself. I read Naruto vs. Sasuke, watched Boruto, played Storm 4 and now the only Naruto related thing I mess with is Storm 4.

TL;DR: I was a Story guy and then fell out and didn't care.

#3 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:56 PM

Now before I start I love NaruSaku but when see people talk about the ending almost every reason its a “bad” can relate back to pairings in someway. I love Narusaku but I love Naruto more I love team 7 and there dynamic. I love it for Naruto and Sasuke bond. 700 is not what I wanted but it did not ruin it for me if you tell me you did not have big smile on your face being Naruto as Hokage I call BS. I also don’t understand the next gen hate what did Boruto and Sarada do for you to hate them. The Boruto movie is a great movie. So I want to ask you did you read Naruto for NaruSaku or for Naruto. Naruhina happened so what does that mean you cant enjoy Naruto if it does than your not a true fan of NARUTO.  

Sorry for grammar and spelling I have trouble with this stuff.

Ok but who are you to tell someone that if they don't agree with you then they aren't a true fan? Just as easily as you call us "not true fans" for not liking the story anymore following the ending, we too can claim that if you are for the ending and still like Naruto, then you weren't ever a true fan because you gobbled up an incredibly terrible product, and we're true fans because we can be critical of something we once enjoyed. 

The ending was trash, and it ruined the entire story. I gave absolutely zero damns about Naruto becoming Hokage because he turned out to be a piece of trash. I give zero damns about Sakura because she turned out to be absolute trash. The entire series when back on itself, I have no respect for that and never will (whether its the original series or the new series). The new generation is just a visual representation of everything that wasn't supposed to happen. I don't give a damn what kind of fan you think I am. 

Edited by AHK, 29 September 2016 - 11:57 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#4 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:37 AM

I read Naruto for Naruto. I was with it for years before I even started caring about shipping. NaruSaku just sort of hit me later. I was a fan of both. 

I'm not a fan of Naruto anymore because the ending killed Naruto. All characters were derailed, things were retconned all for the sake of Hinatard. A character that wasn't even supposed to be 1/10ths as important as her fans at Studio Pierrot decided she should be.

But really. You shouldn't be saying "You're not a TRUE fan" to people who don't like the ending. About 80% of the Naruto fandom bailed when chapter 700 + The Last came out and didn't bother staying for the next gen. About 99% of the people who are still fans are NH/SS fans. And even they are starting to back away. Very few of them but they exist. 

If that doesn't say that the ending was the biggest mistake ever made for this series, then I don't know what. 

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#5 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:04 AM

Like pretty mich everyone else here, I was drawn to the series for the story itself. It wasn't until Shippuden that I discovered NaruSaku. After that NS slowly began to become the reason why I was drawn to Naruto time and time again.

When that was thrown aside to cater to the louder voice that ruined the entire series for me -- even anime/manga as a whole.

It's been a while since the ending but I haven't revisited Naruto at all. So I guess in the later years NS was the core of the Naruto series for me.

giphy.gif

#6 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:46 AM

there is no one true way to be a fan, because everyone's different.

#7 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:26 AM

I'm my own fan.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#8 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:44 AM

good question. i was a naruto fan first. u just cant know ns without being a naruto fan first. obviously im not a naruto fan anymore. the war arc was kind of a mess, but 700 ruined everything for me. it would have fine if naruto didn't end up with anyone, but an ns end is even better because it was developed so  much in the manga. nh is just a nono how does that even make sense? especially ss, sasuke tried to kill sakura and they still ended up getting married. how doesn't that ruin the story? it's not just about naruto becoming hokage, other things has to make sense also. if it's just all about naruto becoming hokage and overcoming his trials, then the story would've been too one dimensional. i agree with the comment above i don't give a fuk about naruto becoming hokage.

1wocs1.gif

#9 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:09 PM

Naruto fan first and NS fan much later on.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#10 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:01 PM

Same as others I was a Naruto fan first and as time went on I started to liked NaruSaku and hoping for a good ending and to see Naruto become Hokage but in the end it all failed badly, hell Naruto never gott anything that he wanted in the end so it has made me sad.

But as others here have said or Moon girl to which I agree 100% with her said, I'm not a fan of Naruto anymore because the ending killed Naruto. All characters were derailed, things were retconned all for the sake of Hinatard. A character that wasn't even supposed to be 1/10ths as important as her fans at Studio Pierrot decided she should be.

I will like Naruto in my own way by doing fanfiction of who they really are, not what the NH/SS fans what them to be.

#11 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:15 PM

I hated Naruto in the beginning. All my friends, and even husband were getting into it, but I kept my distance. My reasoning was because I didn't like Naruto as a character, he was loud and bratty, just like the other members of Team 7 were, but things started to change for me during the chunnin exams, and soon afterwards I started shipping NS. I really started liking the side characters and the overall plot of the story, so much so that I started reading the manga, but things are different now. I don't support anything Naruto related, like the anime, and the ongoing Bolt manga, mainly because I know what awaits the characters I loved so much. I'll always hold them dear but the individuals they became, and the spawn they created mean nothing to me. However I am going to watch Naruto's final fight with Sasuke because I loved how it was done in the manga, so I'm looking forward to watching it animated, but after that, I'll go back to ignoring what's left of the anime.

Edited by Konohakitten, 30 September 2016 - 05:17 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#12 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:40 AM

Same as others I was a Naruto fan first and as time went on I started to liked NaruSaku and hoping for a good ending and to see Naruto become Hokage but in the end it all failed badly, hell Naruto never gott anything that he wanted in the end so it has made me sad.

This. So much this. 

The ending broke my heart. Not just because the pairing I shipped didn't happen. But because in the end, Naruto didn't get anything he wanted. Maybe you can count Hokage a bit. But he's unhappy. Heck, he didn't even get to attend HIS OWN CEREMONY because of that womb goblin of Hinatard's. (Seriously, I think I hate Himawari as much as I hate Hinata)

He didn't get the girl of his dreams. The ninja world is not peaceful. He barely became hokage. He tries to avoid his family and doesn't spend any time with them or his kids. He's more interested in Salad(Sarada) than his own kids! Why? Because she's Sakura and Sasuke's kid. In the end, he likely still only cares the most about Team 7. 

FFS, I'm still heartbroken to see what Naruto has turned into. Barely even a husk of his former self. I loved Naruto for who he was! And they KILLED him.

I loved Sakura too! But she is still living in a delusional teen girl dream. Sasuke is never home and doesn't care enough about Sakura to even kiss her
Heck, Hinata fans should be super disappointed too!! But a lot of them aren't! Why? Because Hinata got her boytoy. That's all that matters to them. Nevermind the fact that her "husband" doesn't seem to give two craps about her. Nevermind the fact that she's a terrible mother who can only CRY when her children talk back to her! Nevermind she never became the Hyuuga Heir like she was supposed to. I kid you not, there is not a single anime/manga/video game/fictional character I HATE more than Hinata...and I'M more disappointed about what became of her than her "FANS". That's just terribly sad.  :confused: It says a lot...about what? I'm not sure. But I know for a fact it's not good.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 01 October 2016 - 02:41 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:21 PM

I was a Naruto fan first and foremost. The reason I left the series was because the ending was awful. Let's count the ways shall we?

1. Naruto became Hokage, but missed his ceremony. He seemed neither happy or excited in achieving his life long dream,and through a series of unfortunate events needed someone to pretend to be him at his OWN coronation, not at all helped by his 'little devil children" that canon balled themselves on to his stomach to wake him up and knocked him out respectively. 

2. All of the K12 (important characters of their generation) are reduced to stereotypical jokes. You see dead-beat to down right neglectful fathers, subservient housewives, etc. and you don't feel anything resembling the characters that you've come to know.

3. The kids are not much better. Boruto is completely bratty and doesn't act in a realistic or sympathetic manner, thinking he's a miserable loner when honestly he's venting his father issues out on to other people. Chou Chou is a "Fat" joke, and Sarada is a stalker apparently (even though she's not Hinata's kid).

4. THEN we move on to the oh so infamous Gaiden arc. We see even worse aspects of said characters. Naruto won't accept lunches from Hinata and is sending Kagebunshins to pay attention to his kids while he does his work rather than the other way around. Sakura lost her temper with Sarada and almost killed her over asking a simple question about her husband to which she can't even give a straight answer, and to THAT I would question Sarada's sanity if she WASN'T suspicious. As for Sarada herself, her story turned into a "who's my mommy" soap opera, and like her mom, shows no grit tho the "coolest, handsomest daddy in the world" even though he tried to kill her earlier and believes what he says because of his creator pet status, A.K.A Uchiha charm that can't have anyone opposing him.

5. Boruto the movie. Ah, what to say about this? Well I never saw it. Didn't bother to because Boruto's brattiness in the movie was dialed up, And Naruto, who resembled nothing like how he was, somehow, some way became worse, ordering Boruto to address him as Hokage instead of father, missing his daughter's birthday etc etc. The plot lines are not interesting and seems to try brushing all backlash from chapter 700 and "The Last" movie under the rug, even though the damage is done. Even when Those of us who didn't watch the movie got a complete summary of it by those who did, we pretty much agreed it was best we didn't our waste time or money on it.  

With that said, I confess I was losing more and more faith in the story telling from the beginning of the war arc and it gradually got worse every 2 weeks. The atrocious end that we got "rewarded" with in our infinite patience (and I do not exaggerate on that for those that stuck through to the end) was just the final nail in the coffin. I'm not a NaruSaku fan more than I was a Naruto fan. If Naruto X Hinata had anywhere near the amount of development Naruto X Sakura had then I wouldn't be complaining. I would have been fine with any pairing as long as it had believable development and did not betray the themes of the story. I'd also wouldn't have been so against it I had felt more people online were with me rather than against me. Maybe my biggest problem was that those rabid Hinata fans that cared for nothing but Hinata's ( A.K.A. their self insert) happiness over the themes of the story and happiness of other characters are the ones who "won". but even then it was a shallow victory and many are starting to see that now.

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 October 2016 - 06:45 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#14 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:03 PM

At first i know Naruto from TV shows, it was during the chuunin exam arc, and it happen to be when Hinata vs Neji ... then i starting to follow it. I become attracted, then i found out that Hinata love Naruto, and then they become my first Ship.

At first i find it weird, that they were adding more and more NS moment and left NH in a dust, i hate Sakura at first, shes annoying and jerk to Naruto and love bad boy Sasuke just keep adding to my hate to her, i was still young i didn't understand anything back there. Then i decide to buy the DVD from episode 1, it is here that i found out chapter 3 and suddenly NH starting to fade away in my mind, then shippuuden kicks in like ... it was like a snowball of NS moment there it's like so much of it.... without realizing it i'm already become NS fans.

So yeah for me i become Naruto fans at first then NH fans ... then NS fans. Really i feel like somethings wrong with me whenever pro ending said that we NS fans reading the manga wrong, they said NH and SS was clear from part 1 .... i'm still wondering whos reading this manga wrong ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#15 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:30 PM

than your not a true fan of NARUTO.  

Sigh. What is even a "True Fan" of Naruto really? Or perhaps the real question you should ask is what is Naruto as a series and what does it represent? When the series began was it about fighting and Jutsu and never giving up, acceptance and helping your friends? And if so at the end was it about the same? Or was it about pairings where the last movie was about a dumb scarf and whether Nardo likes Suckura or Hinakittens? Does the ending respect the source material or does it flat out forget it with retcons and technology?

and if not. If the main hero has given up on his goals of getting his girl, changing the hyuga, supporting his friends, surpassing his mentors and rivals, has been given his powers based on inheritance rather than hard work, if he tells his best friend to ignore the Uchiha massacre/genocide, and he flat out ignores Orochimaru stealing bodies than ask yourself this:

Is the series still about what made Naruto Naruto?

I loved Naruto, it had everything. Cool fights with strategy, a colorful cast of characters, and even a mc who won my respect even though I hated him at first. And he won it by never giving up.

So before you pass a generalized Judgment on what a true Naruto fan is why don't you go back for a second and glance through the major chapters of part 1. Take a close look and think about their meaning. Than glance through part 2 and do the same. Then look at this new Boruto series and movie and ask yourself the question:

Is this still Naruto?

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#16 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 06:40 AM

I was a Naruto fan first and foremost. The reason I left the series was because the ending was awful. Let's count the ways shall we?

1. Naruto became Hokage, but missed his ceremony. He seemed neither happy or excited in achieving his life long dream,and through a series of unfortunate events needed someone to pretend to be him at his coronation, not at all helped by his little devil children that canon balled themselves on to his stomach to wake him up and knocked him out respectively. 

2. All of the K12 (important characters of their generation) are reduced to stereotypical jokes. You see dead-beat to down right neglectful fathers, subservient housewives, etc. and you don't feel anything resembling the characters that you've come to know.

3. The kids are not much better. Boruto completely bratty and doesn't act in a realistic or sympathetic manner, thinking he's a miserable loner when honestly he's venting his father issues out on to other people. Chou Chou is a "Fat" joke, and Sarada is a stalker apparently (even though she's not Hinata's kid).

4. THEN we move on to the oh so infamous Gaiden arc. We see worst aspects of said characters. Naruto won't accept lunches from Hinata and is sending Kagebunshins to pay attention to his kids while he does his work rather than the other way around. Sakura lost her temper with Sarada and almost killed her over asking a simple question about her husband to which she can't even give a straight answer, and to THAT I would question Sarada's sanity if she WASN'T suspicious. As for Sarada herself, her story turned into a "who's my mommy" soap opera, and like her mom, shows no grit tho the "coolest, handsomest daddy in the world" even though he tried to kill her earlier and believes what he says because of his creator pet status, A.K.A Uchiha charm that can't have anyone opposing him.

5. Boruto the movie. Ah, what to say about this? Well I never saw it. Didn't bother to because Boruto's brattiness in the movie was dialed up, And Naruto resemble nothing like how he was, ordering Boruto to address him as Hokage instead of father, etc etc. The plot lines are not interesting and seems to try brushing all backlash from chapter 700 and "The Last" movie under the rug, even though the damage is done. Even when Those of us who didn't watch the movie got a complete summary of it by those who did, we pretty much agreed it was best we didn't our waste time or money on it.  

With that said, I confess I was losing more and more faith in the story telling from the beginning of the war arc and it gradually got worse every 2 weeks. The atrocious end that we got "rewarded" with in our infinite patience (and I do not exaggerate on that for those that stuck through to the end) was just the final nail in the coffin. I'm not a NaruSaku fan more than I was a Naruto fan. If Naruto X Hinata had anywhere near the amount of development Naruto X Sakura had then I wouldn't be complaining. I would have been fine with any pairing as long as it had believable development and did not betray the themes of the story. I'd also wouldn't have been so against it I had felt more people online were with me rather than against me. Maybe my biggest problem was that those rabid Hinata fans that cared for nothing but Hinata's ( A.K.A. their self insert) happiness over the themes of the story and happiness of other characters are the ones who "won". but even then it was a shallow victory and many are starting to see that now.

Same feelings here plus my rage at the fact that Sasuke gets away with everything he did since his betrayal in part one just because he helped out in the final battle which he only did for his own reasons, not to help the Shinobi Alliance and everyone just seems to go along with it; no signs of protest or anything from the other Kage or shinobi. Kishi doesn't even try to hide his blatant favoritism of Sasuke by the War Arc.

On top of that, Kishi clearly tries to absolve the entire Uchiha Clan of any and all responsibility for their choices and actions, trying to paint them as 100% completely innocent victims, even inventing an incredibly stupid "Curse of Hatred" (they "love more than anyone so had to seal it off"), while seeming to try to put all of the blame on Konoha, and Tobirama in particular, and despite Tobirama's explanations, it seems to have worked with a chunk of the fan base who simply and blindly paint him as a heartless tyrant who endlessly persecuted the perfectly innocent Uchiha Clan and that if it weren't only for him, then the Uchiha would "never" have planned a coup and the massacre never would have happened and so on. That's not to say Tobirama didn't make his own mistakes that contributed to the problem, but he's hardly the only one to blame.

2e5.gif

#17 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 06 October 2016 - 02:38 AM

Naruto has always had a meh storyline to me. So yeah, the only reason I continued watching Naruto was for Narusaku.

#18 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:01 AM

I forever will be a fan of the old Naruto perhaps more than NS. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#19 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:02 PM

Ok but who are you to tell someone that if they don't agree with you then they aren't a true fan? Just as easily as you call us "not true fans" for not liking the story anymore following the ending, we too can claim that if you are for the ending and still like Naruto, then you weren't ever a true fan because you gobbled up an incredibly terrible product, and we're true fans because we can be critical of something we once enjoyed. 

The ending was trash, and it ruined the entire story. I gave absolutely zero damns about Naruto becoming Hokage because he turned out to be a piece of trash. I give zero damns about Sakura because she turned out to be absolute trash. The entire series when back on itself, I have no respect for that and never will (whether its the original series or the new series). The new generation is just a visual representation of everything that wasn't supposed to happen. I don't give a damn what kind of fan you think I am. 

Im not saying your not true i was not sure how to word it sorry but the point is that Naruto and Sakura are still great Sakura is great in Gaiden and gives everything up so she can be there for her child i think thats pretty great. Naruto not being there for his family make some sense he is busy and you see in Boruto he is trying harder now to be there.   

"It’s wrong to resent a child for the sins of his father.” -Edward Newgate “Whitebeard” (One Piece).

#20 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:06 PM

Sigh. What is even a "True Fan" of Naruto really? Or perhaps the real question you should ask is what is Naruto as a series and what does it represent? When the series began was it about fighting and Jutsu and never giving up, acceptance and helping your friends? And if so at the end was it about the same? Or was it about pairings where the last movie was about a dumb scarf and whether Nardo likes Suckura or Hinakittens? Does the ending respect the source material or does it flat out forget it with retcons and technology?

and if not. If the main hero has given up on his goals of getting his girl, changing the hyuga, supporting his friends, surpassing his mentors and rivals, has been given his powers based on inheritance rather than hard work, if he tells his best friend to ignore the Uchiha massacre/genocide, and he flat out ignores Orochimaru stealing bodies than ask yourself this:

Is the series still about what made Naruto Naruto?

I loved Naruto, it had everything. Cool fights with strategy, a colorful cast of characters, and even a mc who won my respect even though I hated him at first. And he won it by never giving up.

So before you pass a generalized Judgment on what a true Naruto fan is why don't you go back for a second and glance through the major chapters of part 1. Take a close look and think about their meaning. Than glance through part 2 and do the same. Then look at this new Boruto series and movie and ask yourself the question:

Is this still Naruto?

Ok you make a good point and i respect your reasoning but i have seen many say I can't watch Naruto if he is not with Sakura. and we cant say anything about Boruto until we see new content. maybe true fan was the wrong word.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users