2963 replies to this topic

#2961 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:01 PM

After multiple murder attempt to Karin and Sakura and after degrading them by saying they are useless many times , it's amazing how much he got rewarded by all of this , he basically fulfill his wishes and get rewarded about revenge and resurrection of his clan just by being jerk , criminal , and a**hole.

HOW IS THIS FRICKIN POSSIBLE ???? Instead of getting punish he got reward for hurting other people!! I definitely don't want my kids to watch this garbage.

He should end up like that old man villain from Akame ga Kill!

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2962 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,679 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:06 PM

After multiple murder attempt to Karin and Sakura and after degrading them by saying they are useless many times , it's amazing how much he got rewarded by all of this , he basically fulfill his wishes and get rewarded about revenge and resurrection of his clan just by being jerk , criminal , and a**hole.

HOW IS THIS FRICKIN POSSIBLE ???? Instead of getting punish he got reward for hurting other people!! I definitely don't want my kids to watch this garbage.

He should end up like that old man villain from Akame ga Kill!

In Naruto all you have to do is have a bad childhood and that will excuse your behavior and your actions however bad those are, and the people around you will feel sorry for you and worship you for it and they will also reward you. As long as your name is not Naruto and you do good things, because if you do, then and only then you will be punished.

Posted Image

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2963 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:29 PM

In Naruto all you have to do is have a bad childhood and that will excuse your behavior and your actions however bad those are, and the people around you will feel sorry for you and worship you for it and they will also reward you. As long as your name is not Naruto and you do good things, because if you do, then and only then you will be punished.

That's why this anime is dangerous , especially for children. This show , trying to teach you evil logic : Do evil deed you will be rewarded , and do good things you will be punish.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2964 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,741 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:21 PM

also that you attempt to murder/neglect family to show your love :th_yeah:  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 February 2019 - 08:21 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Boruto, anime, Next Generation, Studio Pierriot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users