1107 replies to this topic

#121 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:38 AM

Keiichi enters REM stage. :"Wheee!!!" He's just skipping around, killing mist nin.sad.gifA/N: THe :stuff: means it a dream in case you're an idiot.) He gets a large grin on his face then the dream changes... :He finds himself in a forest making out w/ a kunoichi whose face is in shadows.: His expression becomes a relaxed smile & he wakes up slowly... "Ugh." Looks at clock. "Damn, only 2 hours? Damned sleep depravition training. Sometimes I hate being a ninja." Sits up and scrubs his face. "Gah. Might as well go and try to relax." Gets dressing in some clothes and grabs a wooden basin along w/ some other bathing neccessities and some money. "Public baths, here I come!" Heads out the door and sticks another seal on it. Heads for the baths and a nice long hot soak. "Hee hee." Gets a kitten-eating grin on his face just thinking about how relaxing it will be. (AN: Woot! first post page 7.)

#122 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:41 AM

She looked over and then back at her ramen. "I can cover most anything with the money payed to me from Sand and Fire for my last a.ssassination. I just don't want to go into that money." She went back to eating her ramen, pulling out the leeks and lining them up on her napkin. "I'm hoping my students show up soon cause I'm more bored then anything."

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#123 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:44 AM

Keiichi still grinning takes out a smoke bomb as he passes the Ichiraku and tosses in thru a crack in the door, filling the whole place w/ smoke. "Heh. The pork ramen sucked." Smirks and uses a kawarimi to once again escape retaliation and continues on to the baths.

#124 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:46 AM

he ate his food silently just hearing what his superiors were talkign about. He thought it over and looked at his chopsticks holding up a bit of ramen...he didnt want to eat this..because it was cheap. But he ate it anyways knowing this was what he could afford and he thanked god that even if it had bad affects over time it still managed to taste soo good

#125 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:56 AM

-he nodded to what she said, midway through his second bowl of ramen.-

Yea, I can understand. I had to do a bodyguard job couple months back, you know, and those d.amned stone ninjas are still trying to give us trouble....

-he called out for and order of dango and proceeded to polish off the rest of his ramen, washing down with a bit of water-

#126 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:58 AM

Arrives at the bath, enters, s.trips, then enters the guy side and proceeds to wash himself.

#127 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:28 AM

"Ahh #$%^ this!" Akari yelled and threw a scroll against the far wall in her bedroom. "Stupid stupid stupid! That's it! I give up! ... for now" she grumbled and stood up. She walked over to her desk and threw on her red jacket; then headed to the front door of her home.

She opened the door and tripped over an unkown item, therefore making a small scene outside her home. "God damnit" she growled and picked up her belt and put it on as she walked out onto the main streets.

Still keeping her thoughts to herself she walked into Ichiraku and took a seat in a far corner ignoring pretty much everyone in the stall. After ordering and reciving a Chicken Ramen she began to eat; still mumbling about the 'Bloodly Quartlet'...

#128 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:30 AM

Status: Currently soaking(Think Suikoden bath scenes) "Aaaahhhh...."

#129 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:34 AM

-hearing a commotion he looked over saw another charge of his. Smiling he waved at her-

Akari- chaaannn, why come over here and eat with us.
-he spoke this while a dango stick hung out of his mouth-

#130 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:35 AM

Angel gave a small wave and nod to Akari before returning to his meal

#131 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:36 AM

"Oh god HE did not just do what I think he did!"

"HAI Tsutsu-sensei!" Akari said so sweetly she found herself sick to the stomach. She picked up her bowl and walked over to the two.

"Don't call me that damnit!" she growled.

#132 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:39 AM

He smiled hearing her and ate more calmly now what he wasnt surrounded by jounin level people

#133 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:42 AM

-he couldnt help but giggle at her reaction. -

I wonder why it angers her to be called that.... -he thought to himself. Resuming to his dango he turned towards Akari-

So what have you been doing all day?

#134 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:43 AM

Akari finished her meal and set it aside; there was no way in hell that she would be able to get out of here now. Tsutsu just had to make a scene eh? She dug into her pocket and pulled out a scroll labeled 'Shadow Style' and continued reading from where she left off.

"Nothing much really"

#135 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:46 AM

He pushed the bowls aside
"Thank you sensei" he said with a bow and grabbed his stuff
"anything else were doing today?"

#136 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:49 AM

-tilting his head a bit he read what the scroll said-

Ooh, trying to learn more of your family's jutsus, you know. I was thinking maybe after the meal here is maybe you two, you know, would like to go ahead and do the bell test

#137 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:50 AM

"Hn" was all that came out of the girl, she rolled up the scroll and stuffed it in her bag.

"What about Pite-san? I still haven't heard or seen him yet. Meh..."

OT: Whaa...posted at the same time... :blink:

#138 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:50 AM

"youve got to be kidding sensei, youve already trained with us, even gave me a scroll on what to practice on my free time" he said tilting this head as well

#139 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:55 AM

"Well as much as I like this, I need to get out sometime." Keiichi gets out of the bath, puts his clothes on, and buys a chocolate milk from the bath attendee. "Aaah...That's really good." Walks back toward his apartment, carrying his bath stuff on his head while drinking his chocolate milk. "Hmm..." puts the cap back on his drink and tosses it high in the air. While it's in the air, he whips his earphones out, and puts them in his ears, turns on his mp3 player, and listens to Beck's Hit in the USA

#140 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:56 AM

-he smacked Angel on top of the head- If you have energy to complain.... -he growled lightly and sighed-

Yea, you know, I suppose it can wait...

Ya'll can take off if you want, you know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users