Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:04 PM

What do you like about Sakura?

I love that she is the most human character in the show. To see her progress in strength just like that, makes me love her a lot. I also like how she doesn't take crap from anyone, friend or not. And to top it all of, she's drop dead beautiful.

Edited by Savannah101, 15 August 2014 - 11:04 PM.

#2 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:31 PM

I don't like sakura I love her

and I love everything about her <3 :sakura:CHA!!

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#3 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:39 PM

I love her pink hair tho i dislike pink.Her green eyes they are adorable.She's hardworking,she cares about everyone and she's not selfish.Her determination to protect people she loves is perfect.She's funny,athletic,strong and BEAUTIFUL in and out.And her famous word"Shannaroooo"

tumblr_nac3lrdvig1qbq5g5o1_500.gif

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#4 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

Strong female character who decided to overcome her faults and become something needed. The medical field isn't easy, y'know? (How in the freck can people claim that saving people, including the main character, is useless?) Not only that, but she's clearly a strong fighter. My only complaint is that I'd like to see her in action a little more.

Also, how she got over some of her immaturity from part one. Argue that she still likes Sasuke if you like, but I don't think she could be correctly called a fangirl anymore. (If she was, I wouldn't like her.) And the way she treats others, Naruto in particular, changed as well. She used to be selfish, she's become more unselfish. Emotional maturity.

She's just a very human character. And if you ask me it could maybe be argued that her progression is more realistic and believable than Naurot's...in terms of power, I mean. Especially in the latest chapters where Naruto gets power just handed to him.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 16 August 2014 - 12:05 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#5 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:00 AM

Her Pink Hair, her short temper (its kinda cute though when she gets angry) her forehead and eyes! Btw cute girls with pink hair are my weakness :wub: :love: :lol: :smexy:

#6 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

I like dem gloves & boots :love:

Well, for me it's probably her personality, and how she acts so tsundere-ish. I also really like her eyes, they compliment her hair color perfectly.

WqQwzgf.gif

#7 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:34 AM

I like dem gloves & boots :love:

Well, for me it's probably her personality, and how she acts so tsundere-ish. I also really like her eyes, they compliment her hair color perfectly.

Your sig I love it.Drying the dishes.He looks so cute with his pink apron. :wibble:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#8 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:03 AM

Your sig I love it.Drying the dishes.He looks so cute with his pink apron. :wibble:

ikr XDD ish so kawaii LET US ALL TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE MINATO & HIS PINK APRON :smug:

WqQwzgf.gif

#9 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

ikr XDD ish so kawaii LET US ALL TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE MINATO & HIS PINK APRON :smug:

Real men wear pink. *salutes*

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#10 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:01 AM

Her toughness and developmental love for Naruto. I'm glad I watched her part II self.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#11 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:13 AM

I like how she is the same level as Aisaka Taiga in terms of being Tsundere

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

#12 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:29 AM

I love everything about her. Her beauty, her personality, she is strong and selfless. She is the TRUE love interest of Naruto Uzumaki.  :sakura:  :love:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :wub:  :wibble:  :smexy:  :nosebleed:  :wow:

#13 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:36 AM

Well....for me...really...I don't like her at all...but infact....I LOVE HER TO DEATH!!! Every damn thing about her, I love it. Sakura chan, with all her flaws is as perfect as she could be! Her personality, her attitude, her spirit, her abilities, her anger, her mellowed look, her smile every every thing she possesses is beautiful. Her pink hair and those mesmerising green eyes make me fall in love with her everytime! To top it all....she's a tsundere! I guess, they are my weaknesses XD. We already know how she is from the inside as well as from the outside and so I need not include that in my post but just this, 'With all those imperfections she carries in herself, they make me fall in love with her everytime for no human is perfect and those imperfections of her's, make her perfect!' If ever she would have existed in real world....sigh! She is just....amazing ^_^. Yep, I do love her XD. Sakura chan and NS for life B)

Edited by narusaku256, 16 August 2014 - 04:56 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#14 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:46 AM

What do you like about Sakura?

Things I like about Sakura

1. Cuteness

2. The way she matures as a person

3.The way she has grown as a Kunoichi

4. Her unwavering support for Naruto

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 16 August 2014 - 07:47 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#15 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

she's a cute bruiser :excited:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#16 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

I could write two whole paragraphs about her amazing character but ill sum it up.

The way she developed and drastically changed into the strongest kunoichi of her generation and on the verge of surpassing her master, simply perfect. Her amazing character development, interaction with various characters in the manga (obito for example).

Sakura is a really interesting character to read about/watch. She really catches my attention, thats whats earned her the top popularity amongst the naruto females.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#17 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:41 AM

I like EVERYTHING about Sakura  :D

#18 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

Meh, l'm pretty neutral when it comes to Sakura. 

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#19 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

I like that she's such a human character, and I find her very easy to sympathize with and relate to. She's one of a handful of characters in the manga who's gone through the most dramatic development, from an immature girl searching for love and acknowledgement to a brave, selfless and strong young woman.

She makes mistakes now and then, but continues to grow and evolve because of them, and even though she doubts herself sometimes she still keeps trying. Sakura's nothing if not tenacious. As it stands now, she's is one of the few characters in the manga who still embodies the theme of hard work -- everything Sakura has is because she worked for it, and worked hard.

Sakura still wants to be acknowledged, but now it's for her strength and value as a kunoichi, rather than the shallow, girlish desire to gain the attention of the boy she liked. Her priorities have changed, and she's grown so much mentally, emotionally and physically. It's a shame that more people don't see it. Now if only she'd get more significant screen time, better yet, just give the girl a spinoff! :th_yeah:  :lol:

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 17 August 2014 - 05:44 PM.

#20 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

Everything...and she reminds me of a girl I am love with.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sakura, likes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users