1 reply to this topic

#1 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:40 PM

I ordered 2 straps from the japanese website called amiami.

Has anyone pre ordered items from there if so how do you paypal for that merchandise. Im getting a little worried because someone in this site told me that if you use paypal to pay or if the customer send money to you for something they suck a little bit of money out of you  for using there services.

Edited by rikakim94, 25 May 2015 - 08:42 PM.

#2 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:37 PM

I ordered 2 straps from the japanese website called amiami.

Has anyone pre ordered items from there if so how do you paypal for that merchandise. Im getting a little worried because someone in this site told me that if you use paypal to pay or if the customer send money to you for something they suck a little bit of money out of you  for using there services.

Well yeah paypal does take a percentage of all payments made. though if the retailer offered a paypal option the cut would be taken from them, and they would have included the charges in the final costs, it's no different to paying by credit card, the credit card company takes (usually) around 2.5% of the selling price.

Depending on how the retailer has set up shop, they could take the payment straight away or wait till the goods are ready for dispatch before taking payment. That's something you should have checked before ordering. However if you paid by Paypal you should be fine as they would work as a third party to resolve any issues if the goods don't arive. but they have been known to be slack at times and it's usaully recommened that you pay by credit card through Paypal, that way you can make a claim through your credit card company if Paypal doesn't do anything.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users