186 replies to this topic

#61 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 11:47 AM

At work 5 kilometer my egg hatched and it was an Ekens I feel massively trolled!!

If you already have one then my sympathies. If not then at least you got one for the data banks right?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#62 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:43 PM

Ishida Sui of Tokyo Ghoul is now playing this game. Don't let it be your Dragon Quest to Togashi or Idolmaster to Miura.

#63 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:46 PM

Ishida Sui of Tokyo Ghoul is now playing this game. Don't let it be your Dragon Quest to Togashi or Idolmaster to Miura.

Well atleast with Pokemon Go you can walk around with this, and it's a good weight loss regiment!

I can see it now Sui Ishida big news, catches Mew on the first night of downloading app lol 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#64 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:56 PM

Well atleast with Pokemon Go you can walk around with this, and it's a good weight loss regiment!

I can see it now Sui Ishida big news, catches Mew on the first night of downloading app lol 

True, but what if this happens:

"No new Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter due to Sui outside of his office catching Mewtwo. Series on hold indefinitely."

#65 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:47 PM

True, but what if this happens:

"No new Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter due to Sui outside of his office catching Mewtwo. Series on hold indefinitely."

Then I'm just gonna be like  :mellow:

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#66 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:30 PM

At work 5 kilometer my egg hatched and it was an Ekens I feel massively trolled!!

If you don't have a Ekens then thats still good XP, if not I feel for you, not that the game hasn't trolled me either,  like when it gives me a Drowsee from a 5km egg, a pokemon so common I've managed to evolve three of them to Hypno already, the only 10km egg I have recieved hatching into a Onyx, one of three 10km Pokemon I have already, and it wasn't even that strong, I was quite pleased when I got a Ekens from a 5km eggs as they seem to be quite rare locally, I've yet to see one.

iAnby7W.gif

#67 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 12:30 AM

Is anybody going crazy the game freezes? :@@

I have to turn on and off my phone, which takes 5 minutes and some of the battery too. It doesn't happen when I catch pokemon, just when im scouting an area. Yesterday I had 3 around me and today I saw one of the unique once, I couldn't catch them because it froze. :cry:

ナルサク

#68 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:52 AM

I have to turn on and off my phone, which takes 5 minutes and some of the battery too. It doesn't happen when I catch pokemon, just when im scouting an area. Yesterday I had 3 around me and today I saw one of the unique once, I couldn't catch them because it froze. :cry:

THis is usually server issues, It''s been allot better now that even three days ago. Game crashes usually seem to occur for me when the servers are under heavy load or I end up in an area with a weak signal. Yesterday I couldn't sign in for a couple of hours after it froze whilst trying to catch a pokemon. Until the servers issues are resolved I expect this will continue to happen.

Hopefully they get the 3 step bug fixed soon, seeing a dratini or some other pokemon in your nearby list but having no idea in which direction and how many metres I have to walk is annoying. Ofcourse I'd like a spawn point close to me, at the moment I have easy access to three pokestops and a Gym, but only a handful of Pokemon spawn in the area. and most of them are common rattata's and Pidgeys.

iAnby7W.gif

#69 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 July 2016 - 01:06 AM

I can't play the game... My data network isn't working (at least I think that's how it works?) And the area where I'm living is way too dangerous to just walk around and catch some pokemon, lol.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#70 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 26 July 2016 - 03:42 AM

I can't play the game... My data network isn't working (at least I think that's how it works?) And the area where I'm living is way too dangerous to just walk around and catch some pokemon, lol.

Use the pocket monsters to defend yourself. Ah, you can't. Poor homie can't catch them all to be the best that no one ever was.

Edited by Gaara's hair, 26 July 2016 - 03:43 AM.

#71 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:56 PM

Apparently Mew can only be found in Japan..... Goddammit.... (But understandable tho)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#72 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:09 PM

THis is usually server issues, It''s been allot better now that even three days ago. Game crashes usually seem to occur for me when the servers are under heavy load or I end up in an area with a weak signal. Yesterday I couldn't sign in for a couple of hours after it froze whilst trying to catch a pokemon. Until the servers issues are resolved I expect this will continue to happen.

Hopefully they get the 3 step bug fixed soon, seeing a dratini or some other pokemon in your nearby list but having no idea in which direction and how many metres I have to walk is annoying. Ofcourse I'd like a spawn point close to me, at the moment I have easy access to three pokestops and a Gym, but only a handful of Pokemon spawn in the area. and most of them are common rattata's and Pidgeys.

thanks for the tip it was a lot of help! I used to go around the lake where I live, but there isn't much to find there either. The town has no freezer issues and there are much better findings. :D

Apparently Mew can only be found in Japan..... Goddammit.... (But understandable tho)

yea several pokemons are only in one area but it usually is bigger than one country. Hopefully I'll find Mime soon cuz he's only in Europe. :P

Edited by sushi., 28 July 2016 - 10:10 PM.

ナルサク

#73 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:49 PM

My wife and I are both playing Pokemon Go. We plan to go tomorrow on an expedition in hopes to get some new pokemon. We are kinda tired of catching Drowzee, hehehehehe.

On a side note: her luck is amazing: out of 3 km eggs she has hatched, 2 were a Bulbasaur and Charmander respectively.

PS: Heard rumors of an Articuno at the top of Mt. Everest. What kind of stunt is that?

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 28 July 2016 - 11:50 PM.

#74 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:21 PM

That's the first I heard about this, I thought Asia had Farfetch'd as an exclusive, the mew has not been seen anywhere, The three legendary Pokemon, Mew, Mewtwo and for some reason Ditto have not been seen anywhere.

There are allot of rumours going around, like Ditto is disguised as a regular pokemon and would make a different noise so you have to click on the pokemon to make it change, to how you have to press the icons that pop up when you press the pokemon icon in a certain order etc, though as far as I know nobody has proven them to be correct.

My wife and I are both playing Pokemon Go. We plan to go tomorrow on an expedition in hopes to get some new pokemon. We are kinda tired of catching Drowzee, hehehehehe.

On a side note: her luck is amazing: out of 3 km eggs she has hatched, 2 were a Bulbasaur and Charmander respectively.

PS: Heard rumors of an Articuno at the top of Mt. Everest. What kind of stunt is that?

Nice, I got a decent Charmander yesterday that I think if I ever get enough Charmander Candy could evolve into a 2000CP Charizard, only problem is I've only ever seen the Charmander appear on the radar twice and that was when the game launched in Europe on the Satruday the Servers were down for multiple hours.

I wouldn't beleive that rumour, it's just random people trolling the internet hoping someone would climb the mountain just to be dissapointed. I think the Legendary birds are related to the Gym Battles, you can probably only get one of the three and get the other three via trading when it becomes available.

I forgot about my biggest challenge to this game (apart from living in a area with low number of Pokemon) the English weather...we've been having such great weather since the launch I completely forgot it tends to rain allot here. So far I've been soaked 3 times thanks to it pissing it down when I leave the house, and it's not even worth geting soaked as the touchscreen on the phone is unresponsive when wet, so you waste allot of pokeballs trying to catch pokemon.

iAnby7W.gif

#75 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:58 PM

I can top that one. John Hanke says they might spawn Articuno in freaking Antarctica.....

Here's the interview: http://www.forbes.co...fp#6faf97fd23ac

(You have to scroll down a bit further to see it, though)

That's the first I heard about this, I thought Asia had Farfetch'd as an exclusive, the mew has not been seen anywhere, The three legendary Pokemon, Mew, Mewtwo and for some reason Ditto have not been seen anywhere.

There are allot of rumours going around, like Ditto is disguised as a regular pokemon and would make a different noise so you have to click on the pokemon to make it change, to how you have to press the icons that pop up when you press the pokemon icon in a certain order etc, though as far as I know nobody has proven them to be correct.

Nice, I got a decent Charmander yesterday that I think if I ever get enough Charmander Candy could evolve into a 2000CP Charizard, only problem is I've only ever seen the Charmander appear on the radar twice and that was when the game launched in Europe on the Satruday the Servers were down for multiple hours.

I wouldn't beleive that rumour, it's just random people trolling the internet hoping someone would climb the mountain just to be dissapointed. I think the Legendary birds are related to the Gym Battles, you can probably only get one of the three and get the other three via trading when it becomes available.

I forgot about my biggest challenge to this game (apart from living in a area with low number of Pokemon) the English weather...we've been having such great weather since the launch I completely forgot it tends to rain allot here. So far I've been soaked 3 times thanks to it pissing it down when I leave the house, and it's not even worth geting soaked as the touchscreen on the phone is unresponsive when wet, so you waste allot of pokeballs trying to catch pokemon.

Yeah, folks in Japan have reported its sightings. Here's the article: https://www.animenew...emon-go/.104602

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#76 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:57 AM

Use the pocket monsters to defend yourself. Ah, you can't. Poor homie can't catch them all to be the best that no one ever was.

It's ok. I'd rather not become addicted (cause I know I will).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#77 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:49 PM

How do you get young people to go outside? By giving them a children's game from when they were in the fourth grade.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#78 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:04 AM

Yeah, folks in Japan have reported its sightings. Here's the article: https://www.animenew...emon-go/.104602

There were no Mew pics in that article, and considering how easy it to screen capture the lack of screens is suspect. My guess is they will probably release the Mew as celebration of a global launch or something

iAnby7W.gif

#79 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:47 PM

Did that happen after the update? :mellow:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#80 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:46 PM

So what does everyone think of the latest updates made?

They removed Steps indicater in the nearby pokemon list which makes the game even more broken than ever, can't tell ou how much I've walked about just tryin to find pokemon on the list, only to never find it and pokemon that never turn up to spawn instead...it's taking all the enjoyment out of the game.

They've also disabled access for sites like Pokevision to show you when pokemon spawn, which if they fixed the bloody nearby pokemon glitch wouldn't be an issue but the way the game is right now it's near impossible to track down pokemon using the game alone.

They've also made catching pokemon allot harder, I've found even weak Pokemon refusing to be caught no matter how good your throw is, and talking of throws the curveballs you have to throw to get some pokemon is ridiculous, specially with how far some of them seem to be...This feels like a change they put in to force us to buy more pokeballs  because you waste allot more now with your throws being off and them escaping the balls. There also appears to be a bug in the game that doesn't reward you for, nice, great or excellent throws anymore...something that becomes important later on when XP required  for ranking up becomes almost imposible.

Before the update I honestly thought I'd be playing this game for months and was was grateful I was finally getting exercise I could never motivate myself to do, but now I'm not sure i'll still be playing this game for another month, when you go for a walk for three hours and not find a single new pokemon and only one Pokemon you are happy about,

iAnby7W.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon, go, game

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users