#6441 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 9 2012, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have the feeling that the last chapter of this year will have a major NS scene that will bury NH and SS definitively.
Make my words 21/12/2012, on wednesday, the day where we have naruto mangas, there will be a major NS scene that will bury NH and SS.
i print this to post on 21/12;

I would give you a million of dollars if that happens. I will keep my expectation low for now. I must. Btw, when is the last chapter before break and how long is the break? Won't it be nice to get NS a huge lead (well, more huge) before the movie, making the movie twice as special? That would be sweet.

#6442 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Dec 9 2012, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would give you a million of dollars if that happens. I will keep my expectation low for now. I must. Btw, when is the last chapter before break and how long is the break? Won't it be nice to get NS a huge lead (well, more huge) before the movie, making the movie twice as special? That would be sweet.

That's what I"m hoping for to, I would wish for us to have a good lead before the movie comes out, since the West seems to still think NH and SS are closer to canon...I really think the movie would mean alot more to people if they had a better idea of what the main couple is all about.

Also, I would wish that people would stop accusing Sakura of being "mean" to Naruto... that get's old, in fact, it's way past old by this time...I'm really sick of hearing it ...anyway I'm rambling.. sweatdrop.gif

I'm going to be going on vacation during the time that the movie will be out, but If I can, I will still try to watch it online. smile.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#6443 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

Lol, you guys are just talking about America and stuff but here I am in Australia, where naruto is barely known.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#6444 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 9 2012, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, you guys are just talking about America and stuff but here I am in Australia, where naruto is barely known.

America is sadly for me notorious for NH/SS. Why oh why my country got to be their side? That's it! No more twilight for them! France seems to be maybe NS (?). I said that because of those old previews I saw back then where they seem to enjoy tsundere aspect of Sakura and well, seems really cool with it. I don't know any other, so yeah. Sorry to hear that. But hey, you know and that's what it counts.

#6445 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Dec 9 2012, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
America is sadly for me notorious for NH/SS. Why oh why my country got to be their side? That's it! No more twilight for them! France seems to be maybe NS (?). I said that because of those old previews I saw back then where they seem to enjoy tsundere aspect of Sakura and well, seems really cool with it. I don't know any other, so yeah. Sorry to hear that. But hey, you know and that's what it counts.

twilight already destroyed the "spider-man", my hope to save the year is "The hobbit"
SK-303_image007.jpg

#6446 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 9 2012, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
twilight already destroyed the "spider-man", my hope to save the year is "The hobbit"

I'm with you there. At least it's over...for now. Rumor has it that they may reboot twilight into a show or something. I think people forgot the true fundamental of love. It doesn't help that the main character is a woman who is truly shallow. Seriously, I don't see what's wrong she had before the crap begins...

#6447 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 9 2012, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have the feeling that the last chapter of this year will have a major NS scene that will bury NH and SS definitively.
Make my words 21/12/2012, on wednesday, the day where we have naruto mangas, there will be a major NS scene that will bury NH and SS.

To be honest, I wish that would happen but it seems somewhat like Kishi changed sides... sad.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#6448 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Dec 9 2012, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, I wish that would happen but it seems somewhat like Kishi changed sides... sad.gif

I don't think he has. If he started building up on a particular pairing so much (on their development that is), then the most he would probably do is throw in something to make people doubt it's not going to happen. But honestly, I've seen even writers do this tongue.gif, which is probably why I'm not freaking out. You shouldn't either <3. With that being said, I don't expect to see any NS for awhile because NH needs to be cleared up first. If there's any NS, then it will be done in subtle ways. At least to keep people reading and not give up all hope. sleep.gif

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#6449 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Dec 10 2012, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

huh.gif based on what?

the movie says otherwise that he hasn't changed sides. nothing in manga has shown to make NS any less likely.

#6450 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Dec 9 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh.gif based on what?

the movie says otherwise that he hasn't changed sides. nothing in manga has shown to make NS any less likely.

Agreed.

I do wonder, do you know any info on the movie, chatte? If not, you should ask or check the older posts. It's pretty big.

#6451 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 10 2012, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm from New Zealand. Beat that.

Actually, it's quite good not a lot of people know Naruto here. It means there are fewer people who have only seen the first 50 episodes, and less anti-narusaku shippers.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#6452 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Here's hoping to some douchebag who recorded the movie and uploads it to the internet. I'm desperate so i don't care how ugly the quality is sweatdrop.gif

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6453 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

I cant talk about naruto here, it's "children stuff", someome tried to talk about it then get overrun by "ignores" and "How many 12 years you have?", "are you gay?" this last question is increased by 50x if you are a shipper.
Yeah a life of a naruto fan is hard here.

I have friends that like it too and we often talk about it.
But the shipper part i have to keep it in secret.

Btw did the dvd motion comic already released?

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 10 December 2012 - 11:32 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6454 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 10 2012, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant talk about naruto here, it's "children stuff", someome tried to talk about it then get overrun by "ignores" and "How many 12 years you have?", "are you gay?" this last question is increased by 50x if you are a shipper.
Yeah a life of a naruto fan is hard here.

I have friends that like it too and we often talk about it.
But the shipper part i have to keep it in secret.

Btw did the dvd motion comic already released?

Yeah... Life's hard when your country decides to stop showing naruto on tv. Australia didn't even start shippuden I don't think. Sigh.....

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#6455 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 10 2012, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah... Life's hard when your country decides to stop showing naruto on tv. Australia didn't even start shippuden I don't think. Sigh.....

it's because that kiss from 3rd chapter, most of western countries are conservatives.
6 years ago when my mother passed naruto, I was 14, my mother forbid me of watching naruto, she said they seemed like a gang, she see that part of the chuunin exams.
It's kinda weird because she let me watch yu yu hakusho, saint seyia minus naruto.
(this was 6 years ago).

I stopped naruto for 3-4 years.
When i returned i had to keep up until pervy sage ight.
So i skipped the whole fillers arc.
After pervy sage's death i started reading manga.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 10 December 2012 - 03:27 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6456 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 9 2012, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup, i'll keep that in mind.And eben if it doesn't happen on that day i can assure you there'll be some other time.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#6457 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

In Norway, Naruto is either something for "Anime-freaks" or some "emo scene kid-thing". It's like another society, but I think part 1 was on cartoon network a while back. XD I'm sure many people doesn't know shippuden exists.

But my friends and I watch it though, we discuss what's best of the big 3 and such. (and OP ftw)

I'm sorry if it's getting off topic, hope it's not getting too far. tongue.gif

ナルサク

#6458 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

You know what I want, the feeling of Japan in here where there's a new issue of Shounen Jump, so I can buy it and be like "Whoa! Awesome!" Maybe because of Bakuman, I really like the atmosphere of seeing new stuff. It could be a fun hobby. Also, it would be nice to be like "This manga has the best chapter this week." Luckily, there is a store that has this atmosphere, but it's one or two issues behind. I would like to have that familiar. This applies to the movie as well, because imagine picking up an issue and see new previews. Ah, good times of magazine. In here, it's declining. We just ended Nintendo Power and soon more to come. I know it cost money, but it's rather neat to carry something and read it. Only newspaper is now possible.

#6459 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 11 2012, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it's because that kiss from 3rd chapter, most of western countries are conservatives.
6 years ago when my mother passed naruto, I was 14, my mother forbid me of watching naruto, she said they seemed like a gang, she see that part of the chuunin exams.
It's kinda weird because she let me watch yu yu hakusho, saint seyia minus naruto.
(this was 6 years ago).

I stopped naruto for 3-4 years.
When i returned i had to keep up until pervy sage ight.
So i skipped the whole fillers arc.
After pervy sage's death i started reading manga.

That's not really the case... Japan is quite famous for having rather relaxed laws when it comes to censorship, but it doesn't seem to be much of a debating point (possibly because of the declining birth rate, the fact that older people watch anime, and that Hollywood seems to be so much worse?)
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#6460 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Dec 10 2012, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's not really the case... Japan is quite famous for having rather relaxed laws when it comes to censorship, but it doesn't seem to be much of a debating point (possibly because of the declining birth rate, the fact that older people watch anime, and that Hollywood seems to be so much worse?)

i'm not from Japan.
You know that movies have rating right?
Western country have another rating systems.
there are ONG's that love to find something to protest and show that are good for something.
Naruto does not show even on paid channels, there are "free channels" and "paid channels", it's a different TV system.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 10 December 2012 - 11:23 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users