Close
Photo

The Possible Truth About Naruto's, Sakura's, Sasuke's, Hinata's, Kakashi's, And Itachi's Character Origins

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:46 PM

Hello NaruSaku Forums!

This is going to be a remake of the previous topic discussing about the POSSIBLE truth about the character origins of Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, Kakashi, And Itachi, this is going to be a easier version for you to read and understand also and for your computers to load up, And again this topic is to enlighten you all about some very interesting and bizarre facts yet again, And once again Today we will be discussing about the character origin's of Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuga, Kakashi Hatake, And Itachi Uchiha that you may or have vaguely noticed:

naruto_x_sonic_by_blackotakuz-d99i3rb.pn

This Time Read The Topic Fully, It Points Out Much More Than Just "Color Scheme" Similarities Between The Characters Of The Naruto and Sonic Franchises

(Topic Section 1 Naruto And Tails)

Nprofile2.jpg
tumblr_inline_n7p2xyhdp41qgp297.png

Spoiler

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 30 December 2016 - 03:37 PM.

#2 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:46 PM

(Topic Section 2 Sasuke And Sonic)

2348987-sasuke_nar_491.png

sonic_the_hedgehog_main_channel_photo_by

Spoiler

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 30 December 2016 - 03:39 PM.

#3 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:47 PM

(Topic Section 3 Sakura And Amy)

3471641-sakura-haruno-suff-16-big.jpg
Amy-Rose-amyxzane-4eva-32246672-558-829.

Spoiler

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 30 December 2016 - 03:42 PM.

#4 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:48 PM

(Topic Section 4 Hinata And Cosmo)

58f00c35c851fbbf947966e4ffc31667.jpg
2l6gqx.png

Spoiler

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 30 December 2016 - 03:46 PM.

#5 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

(Topic Section 5 Kakashi And Silver)

naruto_shippuden_ultimate_ninja_storm_2_
silver_the_hedgehog_2016_render_by_nibro

Spoiler

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 30 December 2016 - 03:54 PM.

#6 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

(Topic Section 6 Itachi And Shadow)

2r4moae.png
Shadow_rivals.png

Spoiler

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 30 December 2016 - 03:58 PM.

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:20 PM

Someone clearly didnt learn their lesson from the last masive info dump post about putting images in spoiler tags to avoid having to wait for a crapton of images to load so someone could read their post.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:49 PM

Someone clearly didnt learn their lesson from the last masive info dump post about putting images in spoiler tags to avoid having to wait for a crapton of images to load so someone could read their post.

ok you just confirmed yourself to not reading the topic fully, Because if you did you wouldn't have said I didn't put spoiler tags in this topic because clearly I did...

#9 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:59 PM

I have no idea why you keep spamming new threads with the same old thing. Oh boy you have been warned.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#10 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:13 PM

I have no idea why you keep spamming new threads with the same old thing. Oh boy you have been warned.

ALL of my topics are unique they are never the same, the fact that you said that ALSO confirms that you didn't read the topic fully. This is a REMAKE of my previous topic that discusses the Similarities of the Naruto and Sonic franchises, I deleted the content of the previous one to create this new and improved version of it that is easier to read and understand and for your computers to load up

And FYI I don't care about getting warnings which could lead to a ban, I have a pretty compelling reason to not wanting to be apart of these forums anymore anyways due to how you guys have been criticizing me lately.  :mad:

#11 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:21 PM

I think you should put it on the spoiler tag, since I and many more use mobile phone.

I have to disagree, because I think this is the source of inspiration for kishi to make naruto character. This's just from manga alone :
1. Dragon ball
2. Slam dunk
3. Yuyu hakuso and hunterxhunter
4. Akira
5. Maybe kinikuman
6. Doraemon
Ect.

The game he play the most is actually dragon quest.
So I don't think he use sonic as his source of inspiration.

#12 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:35 PM

I think you should put it on the spoiler tag, since I and many more use mobile phone.

I have to disagree, because I think this is the source of inspiration for kishi to make naruto character. This's just from manga alone :
1. Dragon ball
2. Slam dunk
3. Yuyu hakuso and hunterxhunter
4. Akira
5. Maybe kinikuman
6. Doraemon
Ect.

The game he play the most is actually dragon quest.
So I don't think he use sonic as his source of inspiration.

I have put plenty of spoiler tags within this topic, this tells me you didn't read the topic fully or otherwise you would see them..

And you have to know Kishimoto personally to know what games/movies/anime he truly watches, But this theory heavily implies where he got the majority of His inspiration from to develop the concept of his Naruto series

And Doraemon was released YEARS after the Naruto series was created so the theory that Kishimoto was Inspired by Doraemon doesn't hold any water.  :confused:

#13 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:50 AM

Looked through all of spoilers, there is many similarities between what you showed. And some are really bold, but how many years after Sonic got fully developed story with animation and etc? Becuase pretty much all of those pictures taken from there not from first game or close to it and yeah, many authors use similar themes in relationships, but it's really suprising how those are almost 1:1. But from other side - I don't know Sonicverse, and I don't know if you showed whole picture or just took pieces from whole picture and showed them in right light. But anyhow - creating this topic is alot of work, thank you for intresting post.

#14 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:53 PM

For crying out loud, You do know, Silver, Shadow and Cosmos all came after Naruto's Manga was released, so how Kishi managed to steal characters years before they were created I don't know.  As for similarities between them all, it#s simple, it's colour tropes used in many Japanese media charactors, Orange is a childish colour, and Naruto's charactor was influenced by Goku, so there is the line. Sakura has pink hair and green eyes, another common trait used for female leads, because pink is a girlish colour, The Blue for Sasuke and Sonic, is again because the colour represent, cool and calm characters, Silver is another colour associated with Cool characters.

There is no link between the two series except for commanly used tropes the Japanese media has built over the years, how many times have to watched a anime or read a manga and you have a good idea what the characters personality is going to be like just from their design? It's the use of Tropes Look at Kushina, years before she got a proper flashback, fans had her personality down to a pat, because her design gave us a clue on what to expect.

iAnby7W.gif

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:55 AM

Um...why are we comparing Naruto to Sonic? :headscratch:

I doubt Kishi has copied any of the Sonic characters to his manga characters. Because if that was the case then Sega would be suing his ass (though I think that will be good I honestly think he deserves to get sue after killing his life's work). 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:30 PM

I swear... that if the next person that says that this topic only compares "Color Scheme" similarities between the Naruto and Sonic the hedgehog characters... I'm gonna punch them in the face  :smack: 

You guys have like this Shallow and Superficial mindset and outlook on things which could explain why you lack the ability to see things beyond the surface..

This is probably why I have a difficult time convincing you all to believe my theories that NaruSaku and SasuHina will happen in the Boruto manga because again, you guys have superficial mindsets and lack astuteness.

For crying out loud, You do know, Silver, Shadow and Cosmos all came after Naruto's Manga was released, so how Kishi managed to steal characters years before they were created I don't know.  As for similarities between them all, it#s simple, it's colour tropes used in many Japanese media charactors, Orange is a childish colour, and Naruto's charactor was influenced by Goku, so there is the line. Sakura has pink hair and green eyes, another common trait used for female leads, because pink is a girlish colour, The Blue for Sasuke and Sonic, is again because the colour represent, cool and calm characters, Silver is another colour associated with Cool characters.

There is no link between the two series except for commanly used tropes the Japanese media has built over the years, how many times have to watched a anime or read a manga and you have a good idea what the characters personality is going to be like just from their design? It's the use of Tropes Look at Kushina, years before she got a proper flashback, fans had her personality down to a pat, because her design gave us a clue on what to expect.

I will address your points:

You said:"For crying out loud, You do know, Silver, Shadow and Cosmos all came after Naruto's Manga was released, so how Kishi managed to steal characters years before they were created I don't know."

ok you ALSO just confirmed yourself to not reading this topic fully because if you did you wouldn't have missed this which was said in the topic:

This is all just to big of a coincidence for the Naruto series to be considered an original story, Kishimoto is either plagiarizing and copying the concept and ideas from the Sonic series, or he is (Yuji Naka) the creator of the Sonic series himself which could explain why the character and elements of the Naruto series is so similar to the Sonic series 

A Naruto character is created AFTER a sonic character is created as i've shown from the creation dates of each of these characters from both the Naruto and Sonic series so it's clear where Kishimoto is getting the inspiration for his Naruto characters from, However some of the Sonic characters described in this topic were created AFTER a Naruto character was created according to the creation dates so this could be a clear indication that both Masashi Kishimoto and Yuji Naka could either be good friends and working together and sharing Ideas for both of their series or they could be the same person

It appears that the (Dragon Ball) series wasn't the only anime series Kishimoto drew inspiration from, It has now been revealed that Kishimoto is indeed a fan of the Sonic series as well

Sonic fans have always wanted (Yuji Naka) Sonic series creator to make humanized versions of the Sonic characters so clearly if the fans of the Sonic series want to see Humanized Sonic character then well Read/Watch the Naruto Anime/Manga series 

And I'll repeat this:"However some of the Sonic characters described in this topic were created AFTER a Naruto character was created according to the creation dates so this could be a clear indication that both Masashi Kishimoto and Yuji Naka could either be good friends and working together and sharing Ideas for both of their series or they could be the same person"

You said:"As for similarities between them all, it#s simple, it's colour tropes used in many Japanese media charactors, Orange is a childish colour, and Naruto's charactor was influenced by Goku, so there is the line."

Once again... a sentence like this is yet another indication that you didn't read the topic fully, because I compared VASTLY MUCH MORE than just color between Naruto and Tails the fox

And besides Naruto shares MORE character traits with Tails than he does with Goku, such as:

1.) Being a orange colored fox who has the ability to tap into their inner fox power at will, So what association does goku have with a fox ?  :huh: 

2.) Having romantic interest in their pink haired, red and white dress wearing friend, When has goku ever exhibited romantic affection and flirtatious behavior to a female ? don't say chi chi, he married her despite not knowing the meaning of it

Although I will admit Sakura and Chi Chi are alot more alike than Hinata which Kishimoto says he based her off Chi Chi

You said:"Sakura has pink hair and green eyes, another common trait used for female leads, because pink is a girlish colour,"

Yes I understand that ton's of female Anime characters have pink hair, But for Sakura to have:

1.)The same red and white colored dress with a red headband on their head and have green eyes AND HAVE PINK HAIR As Amy?

Amy's Appearance:

amy_rose_sonic_x-1.jpg

Sakura's Appearance:

naruto_sakura0203.jpg

someone_plz_explain_this_by_prankstarz10

2.)Sakura constantly romantically chase after a blue colored High speed moving male in hopes that the blue colored high speed moving male will return those feelings albeit they never do, Which ironically AMY DOES AS WELL ? 

3.)Sakura has a close and borderline romantic relationship with her orange colored friend WHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE A FOX ? which again ironically AMY DOES AS WELL ?

Is all kinda makes it all very suspicious of where Sakura's character originated from, because Amy the hedgehog was released BEFORE Sakura Haruno and As I've pointed out in this theory Kishimoto was inspired by sonic characters to create his Naruto characters so it's not to farfetched to assume that Amy the Hedgehog ALSO gave Kishimoto inspiration to create Sakura Haruno

You said:"The Blue for Sasuke and Sonic, is again because the colour represent, cool and calm characters, Silver is another colour associated with Cool characters."

Again you are having a superficial outlook on this topic, I have addressed both Sasuke's and Sonic's cool demeanor in topic section 2 which ALSO shows much more similarities compared between Sasuke and Sonic which again this shows you didn't read the topic fully...

You said:"There is no link between the two series except for commanly used tropes the Japanese media has built over the years, how many times have to watched a anime or read a manga and you have a good idea what the characters personality is going to be like just from their design? It's the use of Tropes Look at Kushina, years before she got a proper flashback, fans had her personality down to a pat, because her design gave us a clue on what to expect."

Well this topic begs to differ because it VASTLY compares MUCH MORE than just simple "Color Tropes"

And when you said:"except for commanly used tropes the Japanese media has built over the years, how many times have to watched a anime or read a manga and you have a good idea what the characters personality is going to be like just from their design? It's the use of Tropes Look at Kushina, years before she got a proper flashback, fans had her personality down to a pat, because her design gave us a clue on what to expect."

That still doesn't dispute the fact that Kishimoto COPIED TROPES from the Sonic series to give him inspiration when he was developing the concept of his Naruto manga series

In fact what you said only further validates this topic rather than dispute it because it says that Kishimoto copied elements from PREVIOUS anime series to help give him inspiration to develop his Naruto series. 

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 30 December 2016 - 03:41 PM.

#17 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:47 PM

Oh my gosh... You don't have to call people shallow or dumb or whatever.

Anyways so Sonic came out originally in the 1991 video game. And the creation of Naruto began in 1997, when Kishi first drew Naruto. I think that the time these two series began are way too close to each other. It takes a while to develop numerous characters and relationships. There are similarities, but I don't believe Kishi drew very much inspiration from Sonic.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#18 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:18 PM

Sonic and Sasuke is nothing alike. Sonic more has a attitude like Naruto. Tails and Naruto is nothing alike, only in certain aspects like loyalty to friends. And since when does Amy have a borderline romantic relationship with Tails???

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#19 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:06 PM

Sonic and Sasuke is nothing alike. Sonic more has a attitude like Naruto. Tails and Naruto is nothing alike, only in certain aspects like loyalty to friends. And since when does Amy have a borderline romantic relationship with Tails???

You said:"Sonic and Sasuke is nothing alike."

This topic clearly explains rich in detail how Sasuke and Sonic are very much alike, you also just confirmed yourself to not reading the topic fully

You said:"Sonic more has a attitude like Naruto."

In certain aspects yes, But Sonic shares that carefree calm nature with Sasuke and Naruto doesn't have, Naruto is loud and very open about himself which conflicts with the reserved nature of Sasuke and Sonic

And Sonic is probably one of the biggest quitters you can find hence him giving up on swiming lessons... Sure he stops at nothing to save the world but he is usually left with no other option but to, Naruto will save people regardless if he has to or not, he is much more heroic than Sonic, If you are drowning in water don't expect him to save you, Naruto would literally jump in a pit of lava damaging his own self just to save you, So I fail to see how you find Sonic and Naruto's very attitudes comparable ?  :huh: 

I don't ever see Sonic citing "I'll never give up no matter what" sure Sonic will say "I'll save my friends!" but when there's water around "oh never mind you guys can handle it yourselves!"

You said:"Tails and Naruto is nothing alike, only in certain aspects like loyalty to friends."

Again this topic clearly explains rich in detail how Naruto and Tails are very much alike, you also just confirmed yourself to not reading the topic fully..

You said:"And since when does Amy have a borderline romantic relationship with Tails???"

Since pretty much when Tails and Amy were first created, Tails and Amy constantly go out on dates with each other:

1z3ngc5.jpg
tailsxamy-tails-and-amy-22460813-252-200

And lets not forget about that famous deleted Sonic X scene:
742008_1322373475025_320_227.jpg

When Sonic isn't around to protect Amy that's when Tails steps in, Now tell me how that doesn't parallel with Naruto protecting and staying by Sakura's side when Sasuke isn't around to do it, In fact Naruto has been doing it for the past 11 years Sarada's been alive while Sasuke neglects his family to stay on his atonement journey

It's Ironic that you guys call me ignorant of the Sonic series when apparently i'm showing more knowledge of it than you guys 

#20 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:31 PM

Do you not understand the concept of time? Sonic X came out five years after Naruto came out. You can't copy something that did't exist at the time.

Besides we all know what were the biggest inspirations for Naruto's manga, Kishi himself has admitted it, Dragonball Z, YU Yu Haksuho and Hunter X Hunter, Kishi did not need to copy from a thowaway series that was used to promote a Video game, he had popular multi-million selling series from the same publication he could copy off and not worry about getting sued over. Infact if you haven't read either series and were told the first part of both Hunter X Hunter and Naruto you'd think one was plagarising the other.

The Characters of Sonic change per series, their storyline changes per series, they are most likely written by different people each time. and let alone the fact most of the series you quote were released AFTER Naruto was released. and even if Sasuke's and Amy Rose's designs were inspiration for Sasuke's and Sakura's designs, (which is possible as the character is Amy Rose did get released about the same time Kishi would be working on Naruto, who cares, we take inspiration from all things, I don't see the links between the actual storylines at all, specially as i've pointed out, many of these plots you are quoting came after Naruto's tropes were already established, I don't think Sonic ever tried to kill Amy Rose, and Tails definitely was not in love with Amy when she was introduced.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users