#2301 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:32 PM

Boruto episode 64 "Rescuing Naruto!"

Sasuke and the Kage wage an intense battle against the ridiculously powerful Momoshiki and Kinshiki of the Otsutsuki Clan. During that time, Boruto and Naruto, who have always been at odds, face each other and connect for the first time. But Momoshiki interrupts their reunion.

:lmao: :lmao: , It's just me or , notice how whoever wrote this wiki didn't bother to explain the episode. It's like all they care is the bond between borutos and his dad and he really glorified it.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2302 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:43 PM

Why bother? It is just repeating what people have seen twice already. Trust me, if it is anything like the other two "the connecting between the two" isn't much to talk about.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 July 2018 - 05:38 AM.

#2303 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:51 PM

Why bother? It is just repeating what people have seen twice already. Trust me, if it is anything like the other two "the connecting between the two" is much to talk about.

Basically, but they probably throw in a change here and there to make it seem less bad than it already is.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2304 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:08 PM

Usually i get a lot of boruto ass-licking, click baitey articles on my feed but i finally found an article thats actually calling out the bs in this series. Even though this article seems to be biased towards hinata, they admit that a lot of things about her and other things don't make sense.

https://screenrant.c...nse-plot-holes/

#2305 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:04 AM

Usually i get a lot of boruto ass-licking, click baitey articles on my feed but i finally found an article thats actually calling out the bs in this series. Even though this article seems to be biased towards hinata, they admit that a lot of things about her and other things don't make sense.

I just want to point out the title image is Bolt holding a dying Naruto while have both his pure eye thing in his right eye... and a byakugan in his left. Now even if you want to retcon it and say the byakugan in his right eye in the first chapter is now the pure eye from the anime...there was nothing that hinted that bolt learned how to use the byakugan in his left eye. Also the implication in the first chapter was Naruto probably died before the time skip.

#2306 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:57 PM

I don't know about Hinata bias because there is truth to what they say about her. She does have several techniques that she should know and she is still a somewhat master of the byakugan...so why didn't she delve into the history of the Byakugan herself?

This list strikes home that alot of people need to see and this is only a small list. There is SOOOO much more than this. So much more that they literally are just doing whatever for the sake of whatever.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2307 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:35 PM

I don't know about Hinata bias because there is truth to what they say about her. She does have several techniques that she should know and she is still a somewhat master of the byakugan...so why didn't she delve into the history of the Byakugan herself?
This list strikes home that alot of people need to see and this is only a small list. There is SOOOO much more than this. So much more that they literally are just doing whatever for the sake of whatever.

I say biased cuz they probably expected hinata to do more then what they got. Also i dont think hinata is a master of anything except cooking and cleaning. Neji couldve become a proper master of the byakugan but they had to put him away and hiashi and hanabi did nothing but provide non-answers regarding the jougan.

Honestly, ever since neji died ive hated the entire hyuga clan. None of the hyugas we know are likeable including himawari.. theyre all as useless as their princess.

#2308 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:48 AM

Which is laughable, considering all she had to do to start her Hinatatheism is stutter "N-Naruto-kun" with  her (expressionless) puppy dog eyes, and then grow to a G-I(?) cup size! :th_yeah:

Why should they expect MORE? :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 July 2018 - 01:15 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2309 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:58 PM

I say biased cuz they probably expected hinata to do more then what they got. Also i dont think hinata is a master of anything except cooking and cleaning. Neji couldve become a proper master of the byakugan but they had to put him away and hiashi and hanabi did nothing but provide non-answers regarding the jougan.

Honestly, ever since neji died ive hated the entire hyuga clan. None of the hyugas we know are likeable including himawari.. theyre all as useless as their princess.

Well,....okay, but is it not true? For things as they are, shouldn't these characters be doing more?

Naruto should be there for his family more...but he isn't.
Sasuke should definitly need to be there for his family more...but he isn't.

While we as a fandom don't think she is a master of anything, the story does make her out to be the Byakgan Princess after all. LIke, she is the goddess of the Byakugan or something. Better seal her in the moon too since Hinata is the next Kaguya.,...actually this may very well be true. She she was probably the one who put Naruto in the genjutsu to brainwash him and is probably using her Kaguya powers to manipulat everyone to her will. Starts to make since now doesn't it?

Anyway, the point is....look at Chi-Chi and how she was at least teaching Goten some basic fighting techniques to survive. So okay she is not a perfect master of everything, but at least she was teaching her child something...this is contrary to Hinata who, when asked by her own son about something she SHOULD know, tells her son to go ask his grandfather and Aunt cause she couldn't be bothered.

I mean, from everything that has happened...you'd expect Naruto and Hinata to be there for their kids when things hit the fan, but Naruto is too busy in his work and Hinata is too busy "Naruto-kuning" that they could not be bothered. That is just sad. Hinata could have at least gone with Boruto, if she really didn't know anything, to find out what the hell is going on. Does she not care?

"Mom, I am starting to see weird kitten."
Hinata: "Not now, Boruto, I am busy making your father another scarf. Go ask your Grandfather and Aunt and stop pestering me."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 July 2018 - 05:00 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2310 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:33 PM

Well,....okay, but is it not true? For things as they are, shouldn't these characters be doing more?
Naruto should be there for his family more...but he isn't.
Sasuke should definitly need to be there for his family more...but he isn't.
While we as a fandom don't think she is a master of anything, the story does make her out to be the Byakgan Princess after all. LIke, she is the goddess of the Byakugan or something. Better seal her in the moon too since Hinata is the next Kaguya.,...actually this may very well be true. She she was probably the one who put Naruto in the genjutsu to brainwash him and is probably using her Kaguya powers to manipulat everyone to her will. Starts to make since now doesn't it?
Anyway, the point is....look at Chi-Chi and how she was at least teaching Goten some basic fighting techniques to survive. So okay she is not a perfect master of everything, but at least she was teaching her child something...this is contrary to Hinata who, when asked by her own son about something she SHOULD know, tells her son to go ask his grandfather and Aunt cause she couldn't be bothered.
I mean, from everything that has happened...you'd expect Naruto and Hinata to be there for their kids when things hit the fan, but Naruto is too busy in his work and Hinata is too busy "Naruto-kuning" that they could not be bothered. That is just sad. Hinata could have at least gone with Boruto, if she really didn't know anything, to find out what the hell is going on. Does she not care?
"Mom, I am starting to see weird kitten."
Hinata: "Not now, Boruto, I am busy making your father another scarf. Go ask your Grandfather and Aunt and stop pestering me."

Its funny you say that james. I crossed paths with a boruto fan account a couple of days ago. He claimed that hinata was jounin and told me that in the recent naruto shinden novel it was confirmed that not only is hinata jonin but shes also the head of her clan.

So i asked him this very same question, why did hinata send her son to hiashi instead of helping her son discover his eye powers as the head of the clan? He had absloutely no answer to that. These plotholes just make her look even worse.

#2311 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:58 PM

Its funny you say that james. I crossed paths with a boruto fan account a couple of days ago. He claimed that hinata was jounin and told me that in the recent naruto shinden novel it was confirmed that not only is hinata jonin but shes also the head of her clan.

So i asked him this very same question, why did hinata send her son to hiashi instead of helping her son discover his eye powers as the head of the clan? He had absloutely no answer to that. These plotholes just make her look even worse.

From what I understand she retired when she was a chunin, though Naruto as hokage could have retroactively promoted her to a jounin (more nepotism.) However, her being clan head is impossible. One) her father is still alive, and even from what little I saw of the anime he did not seem to abandon his post as clan head. Two) when Hinata married Naruto she married into the Uzumaki clan (really Naruto's family since their only really Naruto, and he would be clan head if it was considered a clan,) by marrying Naruto she left the hyuuga clan therefor she abdicated her position as heir (if she got it back since she lost it to her sister before the start of Naruto) because she is no longer Hinata Hyuuga heir of the clan head but instead Hinata Uzumaki wife of Naruto. She is no longer a hyuuga, and cannot inherit the position. It has passed entirely onto her sister, and if she were to died the internal clan politics would decided the next head. That's how it work in those situations. In order for her kids to become clan head they would have to be adopted by her sister, and groomed for the position. 

The reason is simple; Hinata is honestly not that smart, and more importantly knows very little about the byakugan. Hiashi as clan head is required to know all the important information about that clan: its history, the curse seal, and the byakugan. What he does not know there are probably old books about it in the clan archives.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 July 2018 - 11:03 PM.

#2312 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:08 PM

Speaking of the Hyuuga clan, are people still getting sealed? Naruto said he'd change the Hyuuga system, so did he take action on his promise?

#2313 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:20 PM

Speaking of the Hyuuga clan, are people still getting sealed? Naruto said he'd change the Hyuuga system, so did he take action on his promise?

We don't know. And obviously that "promise" is officially nulled because it required Neji to stay alive and well to be part of the change.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2314 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:48 PM

From what I understand she retired when she was a chunin, though Naruto as hokage could have retroactively promoted her to a jounin (more nepotism.) However, her being clan head is impossible. One) her father is still alive, and even from what little I saw of the anime he did not seem to abandon his post as clan head. Two) when Hinata married Naruto she married into the Uzumaki clan (really Naruto's family since their only really Naruto, and he would be clan head if it was considered a clan,) by marrying Naruto she left the hyuuga clan therefor she abdicated her position as heir (if she got it back since she lost it to her sister before the start of Naruto) because she is no longer Hinata Hyuuga heir of the clan head but instead Hinata Uzumaki wife of Naruto. She is no longer a hyuuga, and cannot inherit the position. It has passed entirely onto her sister, and if she were to died the internal clan politics would decided the next head. That's how it work in those situations. In order for her kids to become clan head they would have to be adopted by her sister, and groomed for the position. 

The reason is simple; Hinata is honestly not that smart, and more importantly knows very little about the byakugan. Hiashi as clan head is required to know all the important information about that clan: its history, the curse seal, and the byakugan. What he does not know there are probably old books about it in the clan archives.

Thats what i thought but according to this new shinden novel, hinatas a jonin and a clan head and she beat hanabi easily. I dont know how canon this novel is though. Nothing makes sense in the series.

#2315 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:18 AM

That's what I thought but according to this new shinden novel, hinata is a jonin and a clan head and she beat hanabi easily. I don't know how canon this novel is though. Nothing makes sense in the series.

Does this shinden novel have a title or is he saying this so you shut up?

Now I can see SP doing this. If anyone forgot they killed off Neji for touching Hinata's breast; they are probably more then willing to beat up Hanabi to punish her for taking Hinata's birthright.

#2316 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:20 AM

Knowing how hyuga clan system work , how her father treat her and how nobble / royal family work i can few things. Hinata is useless and weakling dropout in the eyes of her own father she is a failure , we know what happen if a royal families have daughter and she is useless ? then go find a royal high ranking husband and produce an heir. So her father have an idea , if she can married Naruto a high clan plus a hokage then he and the hyuga clan have access to higher authority , so he gain control over the hokage and the village. :lmao: :lmao:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2317 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:54 AM

Did Naruto change anything? I thought that was the whole point of the ending and him becoming Hokage.

#2318 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:25 PM

Considering he's just sitting on his @$$ in his office all day, eating cup ramen, drinking, and stamping papers, probably not :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2319 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:23 PM

The story is getting so bad that the pro-enders can't defend it anymore. They can't. They can't keep defending something that purposely debunks what they all assume to be true. And worse still Kishimoto doesn't care anymore. He is walking on the beach with his kids enjoying life while Studio Pierot and Kodachi are struggling to make Boruto in a good story. Kishimoto never wanted to make Boruto. He had no desire to. At best he wanted to do a Minato Gaiden...which we still haven't gotten. Maybe because they can't exploit Minato and Kushina like NaruHina or something and they know they can't retcon the story because it is too ingrained that Kushina is Naruto's mother and she is an Uzumaki. Can't make Kushina a Hyuga all of a sudden to further promote the Hinata agenda.

Maybe Kishimoto was the smart one. He saw how bad the rest of the team treated his story, decided enough was enough, and just ended his series because he felt that giving up time with his family for a group a people who cared more about pairings than story was not worth it anymore.

While we can get mad at Kishimoto for what he has done....I don't blame him anymore. Yes, we can argue that he gave up his series too easily, but the American fandom didn't care and his own company didn't care about what he wanted, but rather what they wanted and how to make money. He just gave up because he fetl it was not worth it anymore....and it is not worth it. They don't care.

Boruto has become so inconsistent that it makes all the plot holes in the MCU look like minor forgetfulness.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 14 July 2018 - 06:25 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2320 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:27 PM

Wait, Hinata is a JONIN now!? I thought the last databook that covered the Gaiden ranked her as chunin!?

How come everyone got promoted except Naruto!?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users