#2281 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:03 AM

Boruto episode 63 "Sasuke's Secret Weapon"
Naruto uses all his power to protect everyone from the Otsutsuki Clan. Boruto realizes the magnitude of his father's love for the village and its people and, at the same time, his own weakness. Watching his friends working on repairs and aiding the wounded in the aftermath of the attack, Boruto realizes the meaning of his father's words. Knowing that this experience has matured his student a little, Sasuke brings up a certain mission.

OOOOwww my beloped pather is a seint!!! :lmao: :lmao:
Does these people know how to write at least a tiny amount of decent story?. They keep a lot of NS moment secret but they have to let boruto realize how immature s**tty brat he is after seeing his daddy was such an angel with a huge bang. So from what i heard that is the first time boruto ever witness naruto using kurama power ? that is why now his despise of him instantly turn into respect just because he knows how powerful he is ?.

Oooh yeah.........Nardo is NOT A BAD FATHER BECAUSE his duties as Hokage come first! Forget the fact then that Hizuren seemed to have some leisure time to do calligraphy and visit a class lesson at the Hokage monument but still protected the village as Hokage! Really the message was destroyed because it is JUST A CHEAP, EFFING rehash of the chuunin exam arc and the sand Invasion arc :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 June 2018 - 03:33 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2282 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:15 PM

I covered all of that in the summaries of the first ten chapters of the manga. We are in the bit where I said, "Bolt realized he should have been worshiping his father all along." It has been more then a year I don't blame anyone for forgetting; I know I wish I could.

You mean like the opening chapter to Boruto where the village is completely destroyed and Naruto is apparently dead?

Yes, I wonder if the writers will remember that one.

When will we get to the "Boruto's dad is dead and now Boruto has to take one of his mother's eyes to fight the bad guy?" When will that bit occur. hashtagnever

Edited by James S Cassidy, 29 June 2018 - 05:17 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2283 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:02 PM

I have this theory , we saw the world and konoha is destroyed at the first episode and boruto stand off with kawaki. He said to boruto "I sent you to same place the seventh hokage" which normally means "I killed your dad but don't worry you see and join him soon in the afterlife after i kill you". So in my fan fiction Kawaki want to destroy the world because he know that it is not real , it is infinite tsukuyomi. When he killed seventh hokage a.k.a borutos dad , he actually wake him up and sent him back to the real world. But boruto somehow knows that he didn't exist in the real life , so if kawaki succeed in destroying this world , boruto gonna disappear (died) that is why he wants to protect his world even know that it is an illusion. In short boruto is the bad guy because he is denial and wants everyone to be trapped in his world because as we all know he is a brat that doesn't want to lose his beloved parents. :hehehe:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2284 NaruSaku122

NaruSaku122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:51 PM

I have this theory , we saw the world and konoha is destroyed at the first episode and boruto stand off with kawaki. He said to boruto "I sent you to same place the seventh hokage" which normally means "I killed your dad but don't worry you see and join him soon in the afterlife after i kill you". So in my fan fiction Kawaki want to destroy the world because he know that it is not real , it is infinite tsukuyomi. When he killed seventh hokage a.k.a borutos dad , he actually wake him up and sent him back to the real world. But boruto somehow knows that he didn't exist in the real life , so if kawaki succeed in destroying this world , boruto gonna disappear (died) that is why he wants to protect his world even know that it is an illusion. In short boruto is the bad guy because he is denial and wants everyone to be trapped in his world because as we all know he is a brat that doesn't want to lose his beloved parents. :hehehe:

Hmm i like your version. The ending does seem surreal.

#2285 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:15 PM

You mean like the opening chapter to Boruto where the village is completely destroyed and Naruto is apparently dead?

Yes, I wonder if the writers will remember that one.

When will we get to the "Boruto's dad is dead and now Boruto has to take one of his mother's eyes to fight the bad guy?" When will that bit occur. hashtagnever

They woulds never have him take one of his mother's eyes, they would never allow damage to happen to her perfect divine face, and why should he when they have so many slaves...I mean... branch members that would be so willing to give him one of their eyes. 

#2286 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:28 AM

Dame Yyubie, now I want to read this fanfiction story as itsounds Hella cool and I hope that you do it because it makes a lot of sense. I take it that its all thanks to Hinata as well since they could all be stuck in her own dream world, one which she didn't want to give up at all.

#2287 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 07:40 PM

They woulds never have him take one of his mother's eyes, they would never allow damage to happen to her perfect divine face, and why should he when they have so many slaves...I mean... branch members that would be so willing to give him one of their eyes. 

Okay okay....he will take Himawari's since not even the Nh fandom cares about her. They just try to excuse her bad behavior.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2288 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:26 PM

Okay okay....he will take Himawari's since not even the Nh fandom cares about her. They just try to excuse her bad behavior.

lol oh, they will James when Himawari gets big boobs like her mother.

#2289 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:23 AM

So... Boruto x Himawari endgame, right?

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2290 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 10:09 AM

I recall seeing fanart of an adult Himawari. On it's own, harmless enough. When you realize the fanbase is waiting for her to grow up...well, it becomes quite creepy...

Speaking of which, doesn't Double4anime ship BorutoXHinata? At least, that's what I heard from one of his critics.

#2291 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 02:18 PM

Why not? Isn't it custom for Gary Stu anime characters having their own sisters lusting after them? :zaru:

#2292 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:15 PM

I recall seeing fanart of an adult Himawari. On it's own, harmless enough. When you realize the fanbase is waiting for her to grow up...well, it becomes quite creepy...

Speaking of which, doesn't Double4anime ship BorutoXHinata? At least, that's what I heard from one of his critics.

It is like supporting "NarutoXKushina" pairing and saying "It is not necrophilic incest, it is a lesbian relationship."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2293 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:37 PM

That, or Boruto x Hinata when Naruto and many others are all killed not like I give a kitten, after all in my Ki ninja story I have Frieza head to that world and kills everyone in his true Golden form. Why may you ask?

Because I'm sadistic like that wanting Narudo and Hinakittens to suffer.

#2294 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:44 AM

It is like supporting "NarutoXKushina" pairing and saying, "It is not necrophiliac incest, it is a lesbian relationship."

So they imagine Naruto transforming into a girl in order to have sex with his mother?

#2295 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:00 AM

So they imagine Naruto transforming into a girl in order to have sex with his mother?

Its either or. Do lesbian way or actual normal incest/MILF way.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2296 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:44 PM

Or one of them is a futanari.

Edited by RulesofNature, 02 July 2018 - 04:45 PM.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2297 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:12 PM

219x5k3.jpg

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2298 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:02 PM

lol well I am a big fan of Naruko/Sakura :D :th_yeah: :chuckle:

#2299 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:35 PM

OR BOTH :zaru:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: