• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:46 PM

have u guys watched this movie? i think it is very good movie.The plot was verygood there was a verygood balance of comedy tragedy and melody of songs. i loved the songs. it has the kick of love not only romantically but also family love care. over all i loved it

what do u gguguyguys think?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:14 PM

Great songs and animation. I'm serious, I listen to let it go in so many languages. x) Amazing voice acting too, especially by Kristen Bell. I don't really think Idina fits as Elsa, but I think she embodied her well. Movie is one big compliment to me and everyone who lives in my country, (except the Saami of course.) But, Thanks disney, that was really nice of you, I feel so noticed. ;) The portrayal is very accurate, unlike movies like Pocahontas, and a bit Mulan. Anna and Olaf are my favourite characters. I want Anna's dresses lol, especially the green one at the end! The humour was great too, that chicken duke was hilarious. Did I mention Olaf? I have my complaints about the movie, like how Elsa's anxiety was treated, or the build-up for Kristanna, but I'm not passionate enough to be personally frustated about it.

Edited by sushi., 26 December 2014 - 06:16 PM.

ナルサク

#3 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

Yeah I just watched yesterday & I loved it
Elsa is really beautiful
But one thing I wasn't able to understand was
About Hans
Did he have bad intentions from the beginning? ? I thought he was good guy

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:23 PM

Elsa is really beautiful
About Hans

He was just a good actor. : p His gloves symbolizes that.

ナルサク

#5 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:26 PM

He was just a good actor. : p His gloves symbolizes that.

ohh I got it

hey, can we expect a sequel??

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:07 PM

It was a great movie, and I enjoyed the bond between Elsa and Anna. Although I wouldn't call it one of my all time favourites, and the fact that Hans was always a scumbag doesn't leave me a good impression about the message of being cautious with love at first sight.

What I mean is that it is a skewered message that all bad relationships are with a horrible person. I think that for a proper message on the focus of deconstructing love at first sight is that the person you are first attracted to does not need to be a douche, but that love works on other things besides physical attraction and that personalities don't always mix.

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 December 2014 - 07:08 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:13 PM

ohh I got it

hey, can we expect a sequel??

Too early to say. Disney has too much going on right now. Maybe after 2017, but I heard some comics are coming soon.

ナルサク

#8 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:40 PM

HERE I STAND IN THE LIIIIGHT OF DAAAAAY! XD

Yeah, loved Frozen last year, thought it was great and gave it high marks in my review. I was really happy with it winning the Academy Award. Disney has been on a nice roll lately, with Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Wreck it Ralph, Frozen and now Big Hero 6 all being made at a high quality.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#9 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:50 AM

Revolution begins in Disney Romance, they didn't get marry only they stay as boyfriend and girlfriend.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#10 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:23 AM

It was a great movie, and I enjoyed the bond between Elsa and Anna. Although I wouldn't call it one of my all time favourites, and the fact that Hans was always a scumbag doesn't leave me a good impression about the message of being cautious with love at first sight.

What I mean is that it is a skewered message that all bad relationships are with a horrible person. I think that for a proper message on the focus of deconstructing love at first sight is that the person you are first attracted to does not need to be a douche, but that love works on other things besides physical attraction and that personalities don't always mix.

Well i think it does gives us a good message that this world can be hurting sometimes but in the end everything just turns out fine. Like anna finally got her true love. And besides i also think that to get engaged just in one day is foolish.

I have told this before telling it once again its a perfect combo of everything.
And @ lid: u stole my lines :P

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#11 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:31 AM

HERE I STAND IN THE LIIIIGHT OF DAAAAAY! XD

Yeah, loved Frozen last year, thought it was great and gave it high marks in my review. I was really happy with it winning the Academy Award. Disney has been on a nice roll lately, with Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Wreck it Ralph, Frozen and now Big Hero 6 all being made at a high quality.

true!!! :)

#12 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

I personally think it's the worst Disney movie ever.  

The animation quality was so horrible and the song "Let It Go" is one of my least favorite songs in all of the Disney franchise. Also Anna was such a one-dimensional character and I don't even remember the guy's name all I know is Olaf and Elsa. 

It is definitely one of the most overrated Disney films of all time but I guess I'd be lying if I said I hated the entirety of the movie. Elsa and Anna's relationship was so beautiful it was this movie's only saving grace. 

Yeah I'm being such a hater but I'm sorry.  :ermm:

Edit: Eh, maybe I'm being too much of a hater...still don't like it though.

Edited by Pix, 27 December 2014 - 04:16 PM.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#13 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

I personally think it's the worst Disney movie ever.  

That is a bit harsh. Even if I could understand not enjoying the movie, I still can't see it being worse than Dinosaur (2000) or Chicken Little (2005).

The animation quality was so horrible and the song "Let It Go" is one of my least favorite songs in all of the Disney franchise. Also Anna was such a one-dimensional character and I don't even remember the guy's name all I know is Olaf and Elsa. 

Compared to what? I'm not trying to be too much of an apologist, I'm just curious. I would say the animation is at least close to, if not on par, with the animation featured in Pixar and/or Dreamworks studios.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#14 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:57 PM

The animation was great, what was bad about it?

The only complaint I have is this

The differences are minor, and they all have the same base as Rapunzel. The disney movie with most diverse animation was definitely Brave to me. And Brave spent two years to make Merida's hair, that's quite rad.

ナルサク

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:08 PM

Elsa is really beautiful
About Hans

Yes and No. Yes, in the sense that was how it was written in it's final form. No, in that it was probably not the original intent.

My understanding is that there was a prophecy tied to the whole thing. I forget its specifics, but the prophecy was the original reason Hans was going raise his Sword at Elsa. That got dropped and when it did so did Hans's original motivation for doing that. They needed another reason so he became evil.

It's probably the worst heal-face-turn I have ever seen in a movie. No build up, set up, or foreshadowing at all. It was a huge wft moment for me until I learned why, but it's one of the bigger knocks I have on the movie. I also hated Olaf. He had no purpose and the writing staff constantly had to find stuff for him to do. I get that he is the funny character, but normally Disney has been able to get such a character integrated without having to search for something for them to do.

I like the movie, but it is overrated.

#16 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:16 PM

Yes and No. Yes, in the sense that was how it was written in it's final form. No, in that it was probably not the original intent.
My understanding is that there was a prophecy tied to the whole thing. I forget its specifics, but the prophecy was the original reason Hans was going raise his Sword at Elsa. That got dropped and when it did so did Hans's original motivation for doing that. They needed another reason so he became evil.
It's probably the worst heal-face-turn I have ever seen in a movie. No build up, set up, or foreshadowing at all. It was a huge wft moment for me until I learned why, but it's one of the bigger knocks I have on the movie. I also hated Olaf. He had no purpose and the writing staff constantly had to find stuff for him to do. I get that he is the funny character, but normally Disney has been able to get such a character integrated without having to search for something for them to do.
I like the movie, but it is overrated.

I understood your point!

@sushi Brave was a quute different movie
since I never saw a disney princess without a prince

#17 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:30 PM

The animation was great, what was bad about it?

The only complaint I have is this

The differences are minor, and they all have the same base as Rapunzel. The disney movie with most diverse animation was definitely Brave to me. And Brave spent two years to make Merida's hair, that's quite rad.

With Brave

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#18 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:32 PM

With Brave

Isn't pixar owned by Disney or something? Well I get your point tho, maybe the animators are different.

ナルサク

#19 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:34 PM

Isn't pixar owned by Disney or something? Well I get your point tho, maybe the animators are different.

Pixar is under the Disney umbrella, but it is its own studio. Disney acts more as a distributor. In 2013, Disney distributed Monsters University, made by the Pixar studio and Frozen, made by the Walt Disney Animation studio.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#20 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:43 PM

Well for me i dont really see why pix is saying that its bad! For me it was alright. And i find chicken little and dinosour also well u know good.
My brother and i liked chicken little thats for sure i dunno if it was because we were small when i got released or something . And i love dinosour shows it might be movie like disney dinosours movie or jurassic park or dinosour project (though it was a bit harsh) .

And the thing about olaf j really enjoyed his character. He was funny caring sweet little snow man. And besides he may not have main role but he definitely increasd the comedy in there.

So over all i disagree i think the movie was wonderful.

Brave was one of a kind . I had never seen disney creating a movie like that! That movie was no offence better than frozen.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users