54175 replies to this topic

#24961 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

i'm saying this since hours... cover aren't importante for the story... remember the volume cover where there was Naruto who was holding an ax which there was upon sakura's name? So due to that, NS has became canon since then? Not all..

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#24962 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:09 PM

You don't get what is bothering us, but it's allright. I think redragon was clear enough. If you want to believe we lost faith or that we're worried about SS it's your right. I can't explain in a clearer way that it's only Sakura's represented a having feelings on a cover that is bothering. 

Now can we move on and talk about something else, since we won't agree, I don't want it to become a little fight or bring any tension here. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 23 July 2014 - 02:10 PM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#24963 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

remember the RTN collor cover? It's similar i think...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#24964 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

remember the RTN collor cover? It's similar i think...

It was a year ago and there was no near Naruto ending floating over us. That's the problem. Saura is still represented as having feelings for Sasuke, even if it's just blushing, while the manga could end in a few months or so. At RTN time there was still more than a year ahead. 

So now, we can move on? I know I'm the one who begin that here, but I didn't know it would turn into "it's just a cover x10" while in my first post I said I didn't care about the cover, that it was the representaiton of Sakura on it. Anyway, we move on?

#24965 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:16 PM

what's the representation of Sakura? A Sasuke's fangirl?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#24966 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

It was a year ago and there was no near Naruto ending floating over us. That's the problem. Saura is still represented as having feelings for Sasuke, even if it's just blushing, while the manga could end in a few months or so. At RTN time there was still more than a year ahead. 
So now, we can move on? I know I'm the one who begin that here, but I didn't know it would turn into "it's just a cover x10" while in my first post I said I didn't care about the cover, that it was the representaiton of Sakura on it. Anyway, we move on?

No because blushing doesn't just represent romantic feelings
It's like saying you only cry because you're sad
Sorry but I fail to understand as how Sakura is represented as still having feelings because of a blush

Posted Image

#24967 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

I'm starting to think Kishi might just go with the open ending, or at most rush NS in an epilogue chapter page.

I have no reason to believe the series would end with SS, but if Kishi still think it's fine to show Sakura casually liking Sasuke like that near the end of his story I don't think he has any desire to give Sakura's feelings the proper resolution we wished for.

It just seems that liking Sasuke will be a part of Sakura's character to the very end. It's a characteristic she'll always be associated by, even after the series ends. It's like that thing I hear with Slam Dunk in which the love triangle was left open.

If the new movie indeed an epilogue then yes, open ending seem like the out come of this manga romance. If not then I expect two more years with naruto confession as the resolution of romance of this manga.

One side love triangle. Ex. Slamdunk & school rumble.

Slam dunk setting is school life modern sport manga. With that kind of setting the chance for open ending is bigger than pairing canon.
If naruto end in part one than the outcome is open ending.
Unlesh naruto end with rush ending then romance resolution will happen.

#24968 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

I highly doubt Kishi will leave it at open ending, but if he does I ain't Fina read his future work no more because what he did was kitten .

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 23 July 2014 - 02:34 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#24969 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:35 PM

what's the representation of Sakura? A Sasuke's fangirl?

What's annoying is that Kishi feels it's ok to show her liking Sasuke like it's just all normal at this point in the story.

If he has plans to show Sakura falling for Naruto such a thing shouldn't be done. On the other hand, if he's planning for an open ending I guess he would be fine with making Sakura like that for the cover. And that's the problem, the more nonchalant Kishi is with Sakura's feelings for Sasuke the more reason I have to believe he won't even bother resolving the love triangle.

I guess that theme wasn't that important to him after all. He simply wanted to make teases here and there.

#24970 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

lol seeing you guys go crazy over a cover makes me laugh :D cmon guys, nothing happened! Agh I guess I'm one of the calm people -sigh-

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#24971 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

Wow people on this site are really discouraging me here

Sakura blushed for Sasuke during 632 didnt she?

Still Kishi is really pissing me off here, if he goes with an open ending it really goes to show what an kitten he is

eh10ut.jpg

#24972 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

Kishi is a guy though who always resolves everything. So I know he will resolve everything. It's no way in hell he could make Naruto's feelings get stronger and stronger just to have a open ending, including Kakashi's dialogue, Yamato's sentence, even Obito's sentence could be a slight clue.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#24973 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

Youre severely overestimating kishis writing ability

Hes been pulling moves that even Mashima is too smart to do because Kishi believes its important cockteases>>>>>>>>development

eh10ut.jpg

#24974 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

Can somebody tell me where did people got the info that the manga will be ending in October??? Someone please provide a link where Kishimoto officially confirms the manga ending in said month. I can't stand people who claims something without giving solid evidence.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#24975 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

Can somebody tell me where did people got the info that the manga will be ending in October??? Someone please provide a link where Kishimoto officially confirms the manga ending in said month. I can't stand people who claims something without giving solid evidence.

Fake translation of the preview from last week, the one that said there would be a project for the 15th years of the manga. 

#24976 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:31 PM

Don't worry it's fake...people thought the Movie reveal meant the end of Naruto.

What was actually said in Jump was: "in commemoration of over 15 years of the series, a super huge project launches!!

huge announcement in the next issue!!"

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#24977 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:36 PM

So the manga won't be ending this year?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#24978 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

hell nawl , I give it at least another 2 years.

#24979 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:57 PM

It better not

Dunno what the whole deal is with the movie though

Does NS seriously not happen until after Narutos an adult?

Maybe Naruto will become hokage and have that drink with Gaara

eh10ut.jpg

#24980 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

It better not

Dunno what the whole deal is with the movie though

Does NS seriously not happen until after Narutos an adult?

Maybe Naruto will become hokage and have that drink with Gaara

NS will become canon when naruto confess to sakura before or after naruto vs sasuke.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)