• This topic is locked This topic is locked
148 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/577

I have to go to bed now so I'll read tomorrow~ :3

Enjoy guys :]

JA2DBzd.png

#2 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Mar 7 2012, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/577

I have to go to bed now so I'll read tomorrow~ :3

Enjoy guys :]

Seeing Tsunade stabbed from behind really breaks my heart. This is almost the same as when Jiraiya died. I'm anticipating that she'll die, but to actually see her get stabbed was something else...sad.gif

Edit: sorry, after I re read, she was actually stabbed from below...

Edited by Namaenash, 07 March 2012 - 12:55 PM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#3 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

At least she showed everyone that indeed she is very powerful!!!! To have even madara acknowledge that she is VERY powerful..even more than the raikage!!! She really sort of handed Madara ass to him! It does look really bad for her - but she is not dead yet...let's hope...oh well.
Now, onto Kabuto - I'm worried about what's he has up to his sleeve. Remember that he was very keen to have Sasuke. It was what he bargained for with Tobi...and now he has Sasuke in hand. What the hell is he planning now??

Edited by Madz, 07 March 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#4 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

I don't know what to say...Tsunade is my fave character and I'm damn sure she can survive the Susanoo sword because of her powerful regeneration technique. I'm worried that she might die when the fight is over. Just how many times has she used her regeneration technique? A regeneration technique that powerful must lessen her life span even moreso, than Souzou Saisei. I'm sure Kishi will keep her alive through the battle. The moment she beats Madara might be the moment her life span comes to an end. Well if that happens I'm so not gonna read this manga for a while.

P.S. I think people remember me say that Sakura is no match for Kabuto. But edo tensei could only be stopped by genjutsu right? I change my mind saying that it's entirely impossible. That's all.

Edited by narunarunaru, 07 March 2012 - 12:15 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#5 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

Well, Atleast Tsunade showed the fans that she's not weak! , The only hope we have now to stop Madara is Itachi (Or Sasuke fu.png).

#6 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Mar 7 2012, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, Atleast Tsunade showed the fans that she's not weak! , The only hope we have now to stop Madara is Itachi (Or Sasuke fu.png).

Yep. So it does look like this encounter with Itachi is a fork in the road for Sasuke. He could go all Anakin and kill Itachi, which would cement him having sacrifice himself in the end to redeem himself in any way. I don't think that's the road Kishimoto wants so I'll be interested to see where he goes with this especially since Kabuto/Orochimaru are/were super obsessed with the two Uchiha. I hope we don't get rick'rolled with something like, this was all an illusion Sasuke cast on Itachi now that he has better eyes than Itachi.

But Edo Tensei has to end somehow. Er... is Shion going to show up to save Tsunade? tongue.gif (just watched the 1st Naruto Shippuden movie again recently) I'm also super worried that Madara knows how to use the sealing sword technique with Susan'oo. NOES!!!! arg.gif Luckily so far it also seems like Madara doesn't know how to use all of the Rinnegan's power. If he did, they'd be huge trouble.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#7 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:09 PM

So Conflicted... --Click here to view--

Do I want to see Naruto go into depressed sad mode again or not? -nothing wrong with a little angst-

But no. <8C I hope Tsunade doesn't die.... but I guess she would be with Jiraiya, Dan, Nawaki... hm... I wonder who'd she choose to be with in the end. *Jiraiya vs. Dan* Heh, I'm just rambling.

But seriously, I but think Tsunade just might die this time.... the classic she seems ok to fight until the enemy is defeated and she falls as well. I can imagine it clearly, but I don't exactly want that to happen. Yet, I have this deep feeling that it will....

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#8 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 7 2012, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Conflicted... --Click here to view--

Do I want to see Naruto go into depressed sad mode again or not? -nothing wrong with a little angst-

But no. <8C I hope Tsunade doesn't die.... but I guess she would be with Jiraiya, Dan, Nawaki... hm... I wonder who'd she choose to be with in the end. *Jiraiya vs. Dan* Heh, I'm just rambling.

But seriously, I but think Tsunade just might die this time.... the classic she seems ok to fight until the enemy is defeated and she falls as well. I can imagine it clearly, but I don't exactly want that to happen. Yet, I have this deep feeling that it will....

If anyone were to go into a sad and depressed mode it would be Sakura. She trained under Tsunade for 3 years and its her turn to take over her respective Sannin counterpart.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#9 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:24 PM

For some reason, I'm not satisfied with this episode. I liked the fact that Tsunade is more powerful than everyone expected her to be.

Even so,we still see that Madara is ridiculously powerful and survives everything to take Tsunade down. Of course, if her regeneration jutsu helped her regenerate that quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if she survives that attack.

But damn, just how powerful can one guy be?

As for Kabuto, hmm... pretty interesting that the jutsu can't be stopped even if you kill him. But Itachi is confident that his luck has changed for the worse, so it looks like he might've figure something out.

Oh, and I don't know if I'm the only one to notice this, but I'm kinda happy to see Anko again (I believe that's her)

#10 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

She will live --Click here to view--
I don't think she will die, sure Naruto is strong but he is too young only Tsunade can pass on the title to him.
Only because of that I will say that Tsunade will not die.

#11 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

This was an intersting chapter. Poor Tsunade. F Kabuto but I think Sasuke or Itachi cuold break it. Was that Dan?

#12 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

but from the comments i'm seeing.. NOOO TSUNADE D: I guess this is the way naruto can become hokage finally. but i really don't want to see tsunade go! i love her ;_;

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#13 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

Does this chapter give you a vibe that its setting up for Sakura? Especially when Tsunade was talking about medics and her students?

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#14 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 7 2012, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does this chapter give you a vibe that its setting up for Sakura? Especially when Tsunade was talking about medics and her students?

yeah i thikn so too. But i get a positive vibe from it... lol, not that she's gonna die or anything. Is that what you meant?

jus drein jus daun.

#15 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 7 2012, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anyone were to go into a sad and depressed mode it would be Sakura. She trained under Tsunade for 3 years and its her turn to take over her respective Sannin counterpart.

Tsunade is just as important if not more so for Naruto, he hold the bonds he's created over time dearly, If Jiaraya was like a father to him then Tsunade was the closest person he had to a mother.

There is no disputing Sakura would be sad about the situation but I think Naruto would be hit harder...though neither of them would be hit as hard as Shizune, she's been at Tsunade's side for decades, stood by her when she got drunk as a skunk, or had to run away from debt collector.

So upto Itachi to save Tsunade huh? I don't think she's dead just yet, she had that new jutsu actve that we don't really know anything about, so it could be a self healing juts who knows, but either way Kishi left the scene at that point for that reason, he wants the readers to stay hooked to see if Itachi can manage to defeat Kabutomaru to get him to deactivate the jutsu, as well as hold off Sasuke....thjen again maybe Sasuke will help his brother just to have Itachi's full attention.

iAnby7W.gif

#16 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Mar 7 2012, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tsunade is just as important if not more so for Naruto, he hold the bonds he's created over time dearly, If Jiaraya was like a father to him then Tsunade was the closest person he had to a mother.

There is no disputing Sakura would be sad about the situation but I think Naruto would be hit harder...though neither of them would be hit as hard as Shizune, she's been at Tsunade's side for decades, stood by her when she got drunk as a skunk, or had to run away from debt collector.

So upto Itachi to save Tsunade huh? I don't think she's dead just yet, she had that new jutsu actve that we don't really know anything about, so it could be a self healing juts who knows, but either way Kishi left the scene at that point for that reason, he wants the readers to stay hooked to see if Itachi can manage to defeat Kabutomaru to get him to deactivate the jutsu, as well as hold off Sasuke....thjen again maybe Sasuke will help his brother just to have Itachi's full attention.

Hmm, well didn't Tsunade also take a sword through the chest from Orochimaru? She survived that, too.

jus drein jus daun.

#17 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 7 2012, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, well didn't Tsunade also take a sword through the chest from Orochimaru? She survived that, too.

Reply and thoughts --Click here to view--
Yep, Tsunade did take Kusanagi through her chest to protect Naruto and used Mitotic Regeneration to heal herself. I imagine that's what will happen here. Also, I wonder if there's something else that's going to happen with Sasuke following Itachi still, and with Kabuto starting to go crazier... could the return of Orochimaru be in the works with Kabuto as the catalyst? I could see that as a possibility.

#18 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 7 2012, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but from the comments i'm seeing.. NOOO TSUNADE D: I guess this is the way naruto can become hokage finally. but i really don't want to see tsunade go! i love her ;_;

I'm having the same issue. I got the first two pages to load and that was it.

#19 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

@ Nate: You could try another site. I know one that could help;

http://www.manga-access.com/

#20 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Constant page refresh, page loads like 50% then dissapears so I have to refrash and the page then fully loads, issue is on all the manga at the moment.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users